exclusion of unvaccinated kids from school

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Nothing free is worth anything.
How the hell do you get someone to pay for something that's proven 10% effective?
;)
You'd have to be pretty hoidie to do that.
This year's flu vaccine may only be 10% effective, experts warn
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/this-years-flu-vaccine-may-only-be-10-effective-experts-warn/
I mean you'd have to be absolutely freakin brain dead to pay for it

In 2004-05, the flu vaccine was 10 percent effective.
In 2005-06, the flu vaccine was 21 percent effective.
In 2006-07, the flu vaccine was 52 percent effective.
In 2007-08, the flu vaccine was 37 percent effective.
In 2008-09, the flu vaccine was 41 percent effective.
In 2009-10, the flu vaccine was 56 percent effective.
In 2010-11, the flu vaccine was 60 percent effective.
In 2011-12, the flu vaccine was 47 percent effective.
In 2012-13, the flu vaccine was 49 percent effective.
In 2013-14, the flu vaccine was 52 percent effective.
In 2014-15, the flu vaccine was 19 percent effective.
In 2015-16, the flu vaccine was 48 percent effective.
In 2016-17, the flu vaccine was 39 percent effective.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/professionals/vaccination/effectiveness-studies.htm

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Well, the "flu" is a constantly moving target with dozens of versions about every year.

You're a expert on just about everything.

How would YOU select the right virus to make a vaccine against every time? I know that you know how because you know everything else.

Come. Pray, tell ...

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Why would trust those stats?? No paper trail to follow.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
They are certainly that but I don't see what danger un-vaccinated children pose to a classroom full of vaccinated children. Banning them from attending school is not logical, to me ... punitive, yes.
UGH! Are you serious? Do you understand how vaccines or viruses work? It's not the danger that an un-vaccinated kid poses to a classroom, it's actually the exact opposite. Being vaccinated against something doesn't mean it can't infect you. It just means you don't suffer from the symptoms. So, an un-vaccinated kid could catch say, the measles, from a vaccinated kid if the vaccinated kid had recently come in contact with someone infected with measles.

It's like chickenpox. Once you get them you don't get them a second time. But let's say your kid gets chickenpox, even if you already had them as a kid, you're still potentially infectious to anyone who hasn't.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Well, the "flu" is a constantly moving target with dozens of versions about every year.
How would YOU select the right virus to make a vaccine against every time? I know that you know how because you know everything else.
Come. Pray, tell ...
He doesn't. He's pointing out that it's a better than 10% chance of getting the right flu vaccine. However the data also points out that the flu vaccine is still a crap shoot. I've only ever got the flu vaccine twice. Both times I ended up with the flu. And no, I don't mean flu-like symptoms, I mean bazooka-barfing-and-shitting-through-the-eye-of-a-needle-every-half-hour-or-so-for-the-better-part-of-a-week, full-on flu.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Come. Pray, tell ...
I would take my vitamin d, which as the stats show is way more consistent as a preventative.

Vitamin D Is More Effective Than Flu Vaccine, Study Says
By Dr. Mercola

Mounting research suggests vitamin D deficiency may actually be a major cause of influenza. People with the lowest vitamin D levels report having significantly more colds or cases of the flu

Scientific review confirms vitamin D optimization boosts immunity and cuts rates of cold and flu. Among people vitamin D blood levels below 10 ng/mL, taking a supplement cut risk of respiratory infection by 50 percent

To prevent influenza in one person, 40 people must receive the flu vaccine whereas one case of the flu can be prevented for every 33 people taking vitamin D. If you’re severely vitamin D deficient, vitamin D supplementation is 10 times more effective than the flu vaccine
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/.../02/27/vitamin-d-better-than-flu-vaccine.aspx

That's what real Doctors suggest. Liquid D3 they say is the best performer.
:)
WE do science at my house.

PS:
Unfortunately, vitamin D deficiencies affect millions around the world and can come with serious consequences. In fact, according to a study published in Nutrition Research, it’s estimated that nearly 42 percent of the U.S. population is deficient in this key vitamin
https://draxe.com/top-10-vitamin-d-rich-foods/

I volunteer with the homeless - Often doing the dirty jobs as well - and on top of all the other years before ( I never counted them) NO flue, or even a cold, in the last 5 years of doing that. Which makes all the "I take my flue shots and never get the flue" testimonies irrelevant.

Then of course, there is what is now looking like a total recovery from hereditary heart disease ( which I have mentioned before) with no drugs as well.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Barely better than even odds in 4 out of 13 years.
:)
*Please place "thanks for making my point" laugh here!*

Of course, once one allows for the placebo effect ( A PROPER scientific comparison that they absolutely refuse to do - I wonder why ) then you never even break better then even chances at all.

FOR YOUR FURTHER reading enjoyment:

Flu deaths reality check

Credibility of flu models disputed

Do thousands of Canadians really die every year from the flu? The flu folks keep saying so. I've already heard it repeated several times this year and flu season has just started. This is what the Public Health Agency of Canada said in a recent press release: "Every year, between 2,000 and 8,000 Canadians die of the flu and its complications."

In a CBC interview a few weeks ago an editor of the Canadian Medical Association Journal said: "Four thousand to 8,000 people die every year of influenza."

It comes directly from the desk of Canada's chief public health officer. "The flu is serious," he tells us from his website. "Every year, between 2,000 and 8,000 Canadians die of the flu and its complications."

Did you ever wonder how they know that? The fact is, they don't know that. "This is a scientific guess. This is not the truth," Dr. Michael Gardam, director of the infection prevention and control unit at the University Health Network in Toronto and a longtime flu watcher, told me.

The fact is, no one knows how many people die after being infected with the flu virus. The death estimates are not based on body counts, lab tests or autopsies.

The "2,000 to 8,000" numbers are based on computer models — a statistical guess that comes out of the end of a mathematical formula that makes a range of assumptions about death and flu.

Another model assumes that every extra death that happens in the winter is a flu death. At the risk of oversimplifying, this is the basic formula of that model: winter deaths (minus) summer deaths = death by flu virus.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/flu-deaths-reality-check-1.1127442

Hmmmm...computer models eh?
;)
Just like the predictions of man maid global warming that could NEVER possibly happen.

BE AFRAID!!! BE VERY VERY AFRAID!!!!

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
More further reading:

Herd Immunity: Fact or Fiction?

A brilliant commentary by Cornell, Harvard, and Stanford vetted immunologist, is a must read on the subject, for anyone intending to wield the “greater good” rhetoric, or who has been subject to the scorn of those who do. Here is an overview of the matter according to Dr. Obukhanych.
http://www.thenhf.com/article.php?id=3672

She begins by defining the term, and orienting us to the fact that “herd immunity” is not a scientifically validated concept, let alone one that applies definitively, predictably, or preventatively to vaccinated communities:

Herd immunity is not an immunologic idea, but rather an epidemiologic construct, which theoretically predicts successful disease control when a certain pre-calculated percentage of people in the population are immune from disease.

The humble origins of this powerful meme ( Hiya da$$!!!) may surprise you. In fact, it has no basis in vaccine-induced antibody production and heralds from an observation by A.W. Hedrich, in 1933, that measles outbreaks in Boston between 1900 and 1930 were suppressed when 68% of the children contracted the virus. Mass vaccination in 1967 did not stop the measles epidemics, and still has not, today.
https://kellybroganmd.com/herd-immunity-fact-fiction/

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
He doesn't. He's pointing out that it's a better than 10% chance of getting the right flu vaccine. However the data also points out that the flu vaccine is still a crap shoot. I've only ever got the flu vaccine twice. Both times I ended up with the flu. And no, I don't mean flu-like symptoms, I mean bazooka-barfing-and-shitting-through-the-eye-of-a-needle-every-half-hour-or-so-for-the-better-part-of-a-week, full-on flu.

People always associate stomach issues with the flu. If you have stomach involvement it is probably not the flu. Flu is primarily respiratory. It differs primarily from common cold in severity and fever. You probably had a norwok virus.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What about the ones that did suffer some changes due to taking a med to prevent a non-life threatening ailment when an ointment is needed to stop it being itchy. Already available for about $10/ltr and it can be used for other 'injuries'.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-02...3000-increased-risk-of-dangerous-allergy.html
Vaccinated children face a 3000% increased risk of dangerous allergy, stunning new science finds

Not only are vaccine ingredients impure, but the methodology of rigorous vaccine use carries a whole additional set of risks. The current CDC schedule recommends 50+ vaccine doses before a child reaches six years of age. This rigorous vaccine schedule forces pathogens into a child’s body in an unnatural way, ultimately changing the way a child’s immune system is exposed to pathogens, how it learns, responds, and develops. Vaccine pathogens are introduced directly into the muscle tissue and blood stream. These impure vaccine ingredients enter the bloodstream and circulate to the organs without first being filtered through the immune system’s first line of defense: the mucous membranes, the gastrointestinal tract and other layers of the human microbiome. Vaccine toxins such as aluminum and mercury can even penetrate the blood-brain barrier. Compounding use of multiple vaccines sets the immune system up for long-term failure, causing the body to lose its ability to recognize actual viral and bacterial threats the way it is designed to. This could lead a person to experience sensitivities to the natural environment, which includes all sorts of allergies, allergic rhinitis, and hay fever. This theory is backed up by new findings from epidemiologists at the School of Public Health at Jackson State University. Published in the Journal of Translational Science, this peer-reviewed study was the first of its kind to compare the health outcomes of vaccinated children and unvaccinated children.
The researchers compared a broad range of health outcomes in 666 children from home school organizations spanning four states. Thirty-nine percent of the children (ages 6-12) were unvaccinated. The study found five alarming statistics about vaccinated children. Vaccinated children were 4.2 times more likely to be diagnosed on the autism spectrum or with attention deficit and hyperactivity. Learning disabilities are 5.2 times more prevalent in vaccinated children. Eczema was 2.9 times more likely. The most shocking problem facing the vaccinated children was allergic rhinitis. The study documented a 3,000 percent increase of allergic rhinitis in vaccinated children compared to the unvaccinated group.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Take a shot for this, take a shot for that and pretty soon humans will have no natural immunities left and be forced to depend on Big Pharma. Which is the plan anyway.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Can't make enough off poisoning children now they have to do it to pets. Talk about fuked up people.
Autism Symptoms in Pets Rise as Pet Vaccination Rates Rise

by Kate Raines
The Vaccine Reaction
Just as the incidence of Autism-Spectrum Disorders (ASDs) has risen alarmingly in children over the last half century, there is evidence that similar behavioral disorders have been observed in pets, most widely reported among pet dogs. It is too early for mainstream veterinary authorities to confidently confirm that dogs can develop autism, but there are numerous reports of behavior patterns in pets that mirror autism behavior in children. Studies are underway to evaluate the possibility that animals can become autistic. [1]
Autistic Behaviors Recognized in Dogs