Why I Am Not a Christian by Bertrand Russell

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
A facebook expert like you doesn't know how to make a link work?

Works for me......but didn't want to waste 38 minutes of my time watching garbage.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
God helps those who help themselves and those who cannot help themselves. God does not help "entitled" little shits who are unwilling to help themselves because they think the world owes them everything.

As an aside, I had to laugh when some leftist minister stated that God does not approve of walls. I just about choked on my tongue for two reasons. 1) Vatican City. 2) What are the Pearly Gates attached to then? AND, you can only enter Heaven by invitation only. Hell, on the other hand, will take anyone. Hell is the place that has no walls.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
“When men choose not to believe in God, they do not thereafter believe in nothing, they then become capable of believing in anything.” GK Chesterton

Never more appropriately applied than to Bertrand Russell, who became increasing eccentric, sentimental, isolated and, absurd as he aged.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Medic! We have a delusional twit here. 50mg of Thorazine, stat!
Spoken like a true MOSSAD agent, 'By decepltion , bla, bla,bla = 'Do no harm Doctor'. At least what is wrong is out in the open, too bad it is 'everything possible'. That was well done if nothing else.

Why do I get the feeling that will do you more good than it will me if it went into my jugular? Now imagine what an evil little fukker like me could do if I really was one. Just out of curiosity who were your referencing?? lol To bad this wasn't in the intro threads I could ask you. 'How you like me so far?'

Last edited: