Quit Picking on the Republicans

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You neither argue or discuss , You do however try to pontificate and hold yourself in the highest esteem.
Not like you, eh pigs?

You seem to think that you occupy some sort of of moral high ground up there on your trash heap.

Troll.

Fukcing trolling asshole.

Illiterate moron.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Do you have self esteem issues George ? You seem to always try to push your deficiencies onto others .
Are you a low-life, pigs?

Why do you troll everyone on this board?

Inferiority complex or just inherently inferior?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Are you a low-life, pigs?

Why do you troll everyone on this board?

Inferiority complex or just inherently inferior?
I only troll idiots like you . Poor little George follows me around calling me a troll and is such a sap he can’t even see how foolish he looks . 6 ft 4 lol .

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
is it possible that you identify with your fellow white nationalist climate change denier and thus react defensively to anything said against him/her?

is it possible that every interaction on this board (and probably in your life) is in some way tried up with this teamwork thing you are all part of?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Do you have self esteem issues George ? You seem to always try to push your deficiencies onto others .

I think you hit the nail on the head. Insecurities and a struggle over his sexual identity. I wish him well when he comes out.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
is it possible that you identify with your fellow white nationalist climate change denier and thus react defensively to anything said against him/her?

is it possible that every interaction on this board (and probably in your life) is in some way tried up with this teamwork thing you are all part of?
Can an aboriginal oriental cross be a white nationalist climate change denier ? Please , how about a half white ex president ?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Pence in Europe yesterday to drum up some anti Iran sentiment.

Fell on his face.

This entire administration is useless. America is an also ran.