Fentanyl

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
you got a lot to learn about drugs sunshine.

I am NOT the one trying to defend LIE-beral MISS - handling of OPIODS as you are taxslave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
https://globalnews.ca/news/4458136/ontario-pharmacists-trafficking-fentanyl-opioid-crisis/

Dispensing Harm How a handful of pharmacists flooded Ontario’s streets with lethal fentanyl amid a national opioid crisis

OH HOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have just CONFIRMED WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That LAZY LIE-berals are SOFT ON CRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That GREEDY LIE-berals see no reason to waste their gravy on fighting crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it is "only a handful" of offenders as you say then WHY DO LIE-BERALS NOT ACT AGAINST the clowns causing the "crisis"??????

Or should we assume that LIE-berals are- as usual- more focused on BUYING VOTES than in upsetting drug dealers and their customers???????????????????????????

Congratulations HOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have MASTERED the fine LIE-beral art of simultaneous "SUCK AND BLOW"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
the issue is very much prescribed pills - and a coordinated campaign to misinform doctors as to the side effects of the drug
https://globalnews.ca/news/4458136/ontario-pharmacists-trafficking-fentanyl-opioid-crisis/
Dispensing Harm How a handful of pharmacists flooded Ontario’s streets with lethal fentanyl amid a national opioid crisis

If you have a mind please make it up.

Your evidence for Dr's causing the problem is posting a link to pharmacists backdooring dope?

Please explain in full how the two tie together.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
That would be "in addition to" I think

I lost my step brother ( a nuclear engineer) to a legal fentanyl addiction due to his survival of a brutal car accident with a broken spin.
The doctors were more worried about addicting him to the fentanyl and THEIR LICENSES than they were about the pain he was in.

So when the pain out ran the limit of his prescriptions, he hung him self.

RIP JER.
Miss you.

Sorry- I think you are MISSING THE MAJOR ISSUE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My own mother was in considerable pain for a decade before she died............and she too constantly CRIED FOR MORE DRUGS!!!!!!!

Just as your brother apparently did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not know your brother or his motives or mind set..........................but I DID KNOW MY MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she did not want the drugs for PHYSICAL PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was dying..............................

Her life had become very limited....................................

Unable to even go to the bathroom on her own...............................

Needing to be diapered............................................

Spending her days staring out the window and waiting for DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Given her mental state................siting there ALL DAY/ EVERY DAY............helpless.............hopeless........................

no life left..............and wondering..............................

will I know when I die?????????????????????

Will it HURT MUCH?????????????????????

How long will it take????????????????????????

Is there an afterlife?????????????

Will I go to HELL or to PURGATORY?????????????????????????

Why am I being punished like this since other people die with much less pain and fuss in shorter time??????????????????????

She was bored out of her mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scared out of her mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it ANY WONDER she was in "pain"????????????????????????????????

I suggest your bother was in much the same sort of MENTAL PAIN as my mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there aint no drug that can fix that mental pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mother wanted to be heavily sedated and to put her mind at rest while sleeping through the last days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the drugs - administered as she desired - would have SHORTENED HER LIFE and that was NOT ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The doctors are not responsible for the frustration and despair your brother clearly suffered from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any more than they are responsible for the despair my Mother went through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now of course we have that assisted dying/euthanasia crap and it has opened up another can of LIE-beral worms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have been RATIONING HEALTH CARE for several decades now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the pressure to CLEAR HOSPITAL BEDS by encouraging euthanasia for the old and the seriously ill WILL BE GROWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If LIE-berals have their was they will end up creating the kind of "society" that George Orwell feared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frustrated LIE-berals are quite likely to create the kind of society on display in The Hunger Games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider yourself WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
If you have a mind please make it up.

Your evidence for Dr's causing the problem is posting a link to pharmacists backdooring dope?

Please explain in full how the two tie together.
Explain to you how prescribed pills are linked to pharmacists?

That one might be a little bit over your head

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
"Prescribes" is a doctor thing hoid, pharmacists follow those orders.

The doctors were given faulty information on just how addictive opiates are and this was done by manufacturers like Purdue.
Then there are shipments of CHINESE opium coming across the border from Mexico a freakin ton at a time, and then there is the meth that apparently comes with it.

So the first set of walls we need are for people like you

10 Terrifying Facts About the Opiate Epidemic

1; Its Availability is Built on Faulty Science

Before the 1980s, opioids were used for short term pain, like for surgery and end of life care, but then in the January 10, 1980, issue of The New England Journal of Medicine a one paragraph letter to the editor was published that would change America. It was submitted by Dr. Herscel Jick and his graduate student, Jane Porter, who were from the Boston University Medical Center. The letter was entitled “Addiction Rare in Patients Treated with Narcotics.” It reads:

Recently, we examined our current files to determine the incidence of narcotic addiction in 39,946 hospitalized medical patients’ who were monitored consecutively. Although there were 11,882 patients who received at least one narcotic preparation, there were only four cases of reasonably well documented addiction in patients who had a history of addiction. The addiction was considered major in only one instance. The drugs implicated were meperidine in two patients, Percodan in one, and hydromorphone in one. We conclude that despite widespread use of narcotic drugs in hospitals, the development of addiction is rare in medical patients with no history of addiction.

What some people drew from this letter to the editor, which wasn’t peer-reviewed, was that less than one percent of people who use narcotics become addicted.

What wasn’t included with the letter were the actual results of their study. When people went back later to examine the results, they found out that his experiment was done over a short time and the subjects were given a small dose of narcotics in a controlled environment when they had acute pain. That is a whole lot different than giving someone narcotics they can take home and do whenever they want over a long period of time. In other words, Jick absolutely did not show that less than one percent of people get addicted to narcotics.

However, by the time people examined the results of his study, it was too late. In 1986, a paper citing it was published in Pain, which is a journal published by the International Association for the Study of Pain. In the paper, the authors, Dr. Russell Portnoy and Kathy Foley, said that their study found that opioids “…can be safely and effectively prescribed to selected patients with relatively little risk of producing the maladaptive behaviors which define opioid abuse.” In their study, out of 38 cancer patients with chronic pain who were given opioids over a short term, only two of them became addicted. The paper advises long term studies, which never happened.

Around the same time, several pharmaceutical companies, like Johnson & Johnson and Purdue Pharma, were developing their own opioid drugs. They started to market them to doctors in high end publications citing the Portnoy article and Jick’s letter to the editor. They even went as far to start non-profit groups to push the use of opioids for long term chronic pain, like back and neck pain, even though there were absolutely no studies that supported the idea that opioids should be used long term.

In 1996, the American Pain Society and the American Academy of Pain Management published a consensus, partially written by Portnoy, stating that opioids were addictive to less than 1% of users so doctors could prescribe opioids for chronic pain. Also in the consensus, they said that there was little risk that people will become addicted and/or overdose.

Of course, that consensus was dead wrong because it wasn’t based on facts, and opioids are addictive and do lead to overdoses.
https://www.toptenz.net/10-terrifying-facts-opiate-epidemic.php

Just like your "Opinions" hoid, which are based on nazicommisfacistglobalist talking points, not facts.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I am NOT the one trying to defend LIE-beral MISS - handling of OPIODS as you are taxslave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You also have no idea what you are yelling about.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You also have no idea what you are yelling about.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have completely LOST IT where drug addiction and natives are concerned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At every turn LIE-berals are more focused on buying votes than in resolving problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral policy is so BAD they have no idea what to do with addicts in the big city- much less how to deal with addicts on a native reserve where undercover cops stand out like a sore thumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Officials declare state of emergency over drug crisis on Stoney Nakoda First Nation. By Michele Jarvie, Postmedia. First posted: Sunday, July 24, 2016 07:10 PM EDT | Updated: Monday, July 25, 2016 11:26 AM EDT

(With some comments of my own in brackets):

Topic: The opioid crisis. The three First Nations bands near Morley are in a crisis situation over extremely high rates of prescription drug addictions and overdoses among members.

With addiction rates surging as high as 60% among adult members of the reserve, Stoney Nakoda has declared a state of emergency.

“We had something like 139 deaths attributed to opiates within a two-year period on the nation,” said Lindsay Blackett, CEO of the Chiniki band, one of three that comprise Stoney Nakoda.

“There’s only 6,000 people on the whole reserve so that’s a significant number vis-à-vis the population.”

A program started in 1986 monitors the use of medications prone to misuse and abuse. The Triplicate Prescription Program (TPP) is administered by the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta and includes agencies like Alberta Health, Alberta College of Pharmacists and Alberta Dental Association.

The program collects prescribing and dispensing data for a range of drugs including fentanyl, methadone and Oxycodone.

With Alberta physicians being the highest prescribers of codeine-containing medications in the country, according to the CPSA, painkillers containing codeine and two widely used anti-anxiety drugs, Ativan and Valium, were added to the watch list in 2015.

If the TPP system detects certain parameters, such as clients using more than one pharmacy or doctor, or getting more than a certain amount of drugs, a letter is sent to the prescribing physician. Last year, 3,277 warning letters were sent.

(And does ANYBODY MONITOR the results-if any-that are produced by the warning letter? Given the alleged 60 percent addiction rates, my guess is Not Often!)

“There are very specific flags that would result in a letter being sent,” said Donna Call, a media spokesperson for the College.

An adviser meets with the physician to discuss the treatment plan, and where necessary, provide more education and resources to improve prescribing practices. Call said discipline would only be considered if a physician is found to be engaging in criminal behaviour or refuses a recommended intervention.

(Oh right-a doctor who is being bribed or blackmailed into supplying LOTS of Opiates will be VERY RESPONSIVE to `education` from `do-good` donkeys. They or the patients might even start using forged documents and fake names for their prescriptions-I am sure that sort of thing will cure the problem?)

The CPSA recognized the issue in its April newsletter, The Messenger. “We recognize physician prescribing habits are a direct contributor to opiates misuse.” It has developed some initiatives to address that including high-risk interventions with physicians whose prescribing practices could lead to harm, and computerized comparisons of prescribing.

(Prescribing practices have been recognized as a problem in Toronto area methadone clinics even with easy access to medical records and police oversight and its still a problem. How much harder will the `cure` be out in the woods?)

Prescription drug abuse has a tragic history on many of Canada’s reserves despite the efforts of indigenous leaders and health officials to combat the problem.

Between 1986 and 1988, at least 42 indigenous people died from prescription drug overdoses.

In 1994, the Alberta Chief Medical Examiner and the College of Physicians and Surgeons investigated 15 overdose deaths on the Eden Valley reserve, population 450, and how easily and often the victims got their pills from doctors.

And in 1997, the federal Auditor-General condemned health programs for indigenous people, saying prescription drug abuse on Alberta reserves was the highest in the country. The stats showed that in one three-month period in 1996, more than 700 First Nations people across the country received at least 50 prescriptions and almost 1,600 were prescribed more than 15 different drugs. In both cases, Alberta accounted for more than half the national total.

A followup A-G report in 2006 found little had changed. “We found that some of the recommendations that would likely make a significant difference in the lives and well-being of First Nations people and Inuit were not being implemented or that progress was unsatisfactory,” read Sheila Fraser’s Status Report.

(In other words either doctor greed or doctor fear are thwarting legitimate efforts to regulate deadly drugs- as has been happening in Toronto methadone clinics!)

It found that Health Canada had not conducted any analysis of prescription drug use or analyzed data on drug-related deaths of its clients since 1999. The audit also determined that the number of clients obtaining more than 50 prescriptions over a three-month period had almost tripled compared with the 2000 audit.

(This lack of Health Canada action is apparently a direct result of over-lapping areas of responsibility-provincial health care managers and federal health care types each looking to the other for leadership. With resource funds limited by LIE-beral funding of the civil service gravy train-the more money spent on perks and frills and solid gold pensions for civil service Hogs-the LESS MONEY there is for solving real problems! With the added bonus that LIE-berals do not want to expose the native voters they have bought. at our cost, as drug addled twits- there might be calls to alter LIE-beral policy if such a scandalous exposure was made! )

mjarvie at postmedia

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Can't be true. I distinctly recall during the last election campaign our current Premier saying his party would end the fentanyl crisis. That was getting close to 2 years ago. A Dippers would never lie to the voters would he?
Goes to show the 'weeding out' should be from the top down rather than the bottom up. (that never goes further than the bottom feeders)
Why would big pharma want fewer deaths in any group designated as 'useless eater'.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Can't be true. I distinctly recall during the last election campaign our current Premier saying his party would end the fentanyl crisis. That was getting close to 2 years ago. A Dippers would never lie to the voters would he?

Oh now............Our idiot Boy Justin is working hard to end the fentanyl crisis ....................by having antidote kits on every street corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If nobody dies then the "crisis" is "over"??

Right??????????????????????

Of course it will suit LIE-berals JUST FINE if Cdns become a nation of addicts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all......addicts require ALL SORTS OF GOVT AID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that means LIE-berals will be able to BUY VOTES CHEAP so they can cling to power at any price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why LIE-berals have been discussing LEGALIZING HEROIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will get a nation of DEPENDENT ADDICTS using CLEAN GOVT PRODUCED OPIODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals can then boast of creating good jobs in pharmacuetical companies AND can cling to power using the votes of desperate addicts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a win/win for LIE-berals but not so good for clean and sober citizens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Same address I gave pete when he was going to send a Mooshead hit squad to my door. Try to mail it from out of Province would you,

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Thanks, . . . . the use of the Post Office for illegal activities would have netted him some serious time. Odds are it would be the worst stuff in his inventory.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Grief is not a good place to go but you have to have loved somebody before you can grieve over their death. That separation will either be repaired in the future or the time you did get to spend together was all you get and when grief is involved there were more good times than bad.
While grief is not something to avoid it should not take up more of a person's 'remaining time' (grief over being left behind is a different animal) that what is 'healthy'. A few people in that state might be able to lessen their grief is they consider that they are handling it better than if the deceased person was the survivor. Getting rid of the sobs in not a goal, letting other emotions come and go as surroundings dictate is as much of a 'recovery' as there has to be.

This post is going to move into some areas that your background will 'be helpful'. The history of the person 'I miss' is: she was born in 1916, caught the 1918 flu and had a high fever for 7 days and then 'recovered' except for 'certain changes'. 1970 her new Doctor recognized some symptoms that was specific to her type of history and 'atavin' was the 'cure' and for the occasional hysterics they were gone until her doc died and the new one wanted her on something else as her meds 'were addictive'. After 30 years of working perfectly the 'generic' did not work and other meds were given that had some horrible side effects. Things stayed that way until she died of old age a decade later.

Apparently there are not supposed to be any 'success stories' for the addictive variety unless you are part of the 'elite' then you can get heroin for a self induced hang-nail. To be clearer on why heroin is the drug of choice think of a race to get a phd within a certain amount of time and if you miss that date you do not get a job in that field. The set the bar at a level that you have to be taking in heroin the whole 4 years. Most of your $400/hr goes to pay for those same meds. Think of it as 'becoming a better chess player without having a natural ability'. In your case the pain was eased but he probably also was thinking a bit too clearly to be a 'sheeple'. In my case both parents were war veterans so the Government could do no wrong.
I suspect the people in pain are the ones targeted for 'treatment for their addiction' due to 'low IQ' and when the meds are taken away they are expected to live like nothing has changed or take their own life. The meds will get you addicted yet there are no meds available to anybody who walks in and can prove life does not match the 'quality standards written down' so they can get the meds to end it without the need to construct your own death machine.
The current trend is to allow 'doctors' to decide if somebody 2 and under is going to have a quality life or not. Might as well kill them early rather than later is a decision made by others. I wonder what the arguments look like from both sides weighing in on the subject or were 'the doctors' the only ones in the room when the vote was taken??
I'm also quite serious about people facing a life of misery get to act as their own doctors as far as life being a 'blessing' or a 'curse'. Going from a healthy body to a broken one that hurts you should be one of the cases where the patient is also 'the expert on the matter'.
There would be more bodies and methods of death might be 'a brothel for the dying' and then 'in the morning the cremations take place. The scary part is the current elite do not all score high on an IQ test that covers 'natural abilities' rather than what somebody with a phd has taken (as taught rather than it is fact or fiction).

They are protecting themselves rather than saving mankind from themselves, sorry, 'ourselves'.
I wonder if 'manna' in the corrupt version of the OT was heroin.

Oh POOR MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what you are saying is that mental illness runs in your family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And apparently drug addiction runs in the family as well??????????????

I guess that explains your self professed interest in LSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No WONDER you had to immigrate to a western country where your addictions and mania would be tolerated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what kind of drugs one would have to take in order to welcome a LIE-beral mind set??????????????????