Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Actually, pigs, I am.
Since you obcess about that, I conclude that your're a short-ass little runt that trolls everybody on here because of your short person's complex.
The bigger they come, the harder they fall...
;)
..and that's only if they have the guts to back up their FAT 6 foot two mouths...which YOU have shown YOU don't.

Ask any good bar man. The lane way behind his bar would be full of the assprints of loudmouth schnooks like you, and that's only after a couple of shots of beer in your case.
:)

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

(In another case old case, a U.S. Marine was discovered supplementing his income with payments from a Windsor area welfare office!!!!!!!!!!)

That was Eagle Snack. That's why he goes on about the DELUGE of illegals who sneak into Canada from his country.

What? Like deluge of fakenews that dribbles off your keyboard Dear?

All I found was this:
"US Marine Corps medal found after Windsor apartment break-in" (CTV)
https://windsor.ctvnews.ca/us-marine-corps-medal-found-after-windsor-apartment-break-in-1.2186621
So, have you got a link for that there Miz FAKENEWS KNOWN LIAR?

PS: Looks like they hope to find the owner of what they assume is stolen valor.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Cliffy found this meme on Fakebook and decided to post it here for no reason at all...
It's what he does..............
So then, Why do YOU post memes?
:)
Please, don't give us someone else's excuse.

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

(In another case old case, a U.S. Marine was discovered supplementing his income with payments from a Windsor area welfare office!!!!!!!!!!)

That was Eagle Snack. That's why he goes on about the DELUGE of illegals who sneak into Canada from his country.

OH Curious Cdn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have just PROVED another LIE-beral LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals whine at me constantly and insist that "nobody reads long posts"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I have always insisted that LIE-berals are LIARS in that they DO ACTUALLY read every word I post- looking frantically for any flaw in reasoning or fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now here you are Curious- PROVING that not only do you LIE-berals READ my posts- you even recall all the words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My PROOF is your mention of the Yankee marine getting CANADIAN welfare cheques from a Windsor Ontari-owe office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is information that YOU GOT from one of my LONG POSTS that you claim nobody reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a battle of wits- LIE-berals are UNARMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
This is information that YOU GOT from one of my LONG POSTS that you claim nobody reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Bondo thinks that "High Noon" was a documentary.

OH CURIOUS CDN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW SAD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so ill equipped for a battle of wits that you are now resorting to stealing the responses of your critics and recycling them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• lavelin direction.jpg
    lavelin direction.jpg
    684.4 KB · Views: 0

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
OH CURIOUS CDN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW SAD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are so ill equipped for a battle of wits that you are now resorting to stealing the responses of your critics and recycling them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a snow day.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Texas man sentenced to eight years in prison for partially 3-D printed gun
Associated Press
Published:
February 14, 2019
Updated:
February 14, 2019 7:37 PM EST
GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas — A Texas man has been sentenced to eight years in federal prison after police found him in the woods with a partially 3-D printed AR-15 rifle and a list of federal lawmakers’ addresses in his backpack.
Eric McGinnis was convicted last summer of possessing an unregistered short-barrelled rifle. He also was found guilty of unlawfully possessing ammunition while subject to an active protective order that had been issued because of a 2015 altercation with a girlfriend.
McGinnis, who sentenced Wednesday, tried to buy a semiautomatic rifle in 2016 but was turned away because of the protective order, prosecutors said. According to the Dallas Morning News, McGinnis instead used a 3-D printer to create the firing mechanism for an AR-15.
Investigators said McGinnis admitted in a jailhouse phone call to a family member that he’d printed part of the gun.
“I didn’t buy a gun, I built the gun,” he said in the recorded phone call, according to prosecutors. “The upper, I printed a lower, and I built it — installed the trigger and did all that stuff. I built it.”
McGinnis’ attorneys argued that McGinnis should not have lost his right to own guns because of the protective order.
When McGinnis was arrested in July 2017, police found a list labeled “9-11/2001 list of American Terrorists.” Investigators said the list included addresses of both Democratic and Republican lawmakers.
Prosecutors said Wednesday that they believe McGinnis had an interest in James Hodgkinson, the man who shot several Republican lawmakers at a congressional baseball practice in Virginia in June 2017.
http://torontosun.com/news/crime/te...years-in-prison-for-partially-3-d-printed-gun