Trumps win is major defeat for Christian Right

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Is that why it keeps going round-and-round in your little brain?
Which are you, Crazy Pants ... victim of perpetrator? You are inordinately interested in the subject. Maybe the local constabulary should take a closer look at Crazy Pants.
You are the one with PEDO on YOUR side, and you have NEVER disavowed it either.

WIENERMAN

Say, how is your puddy Smollett the gullett doing with his fake hatecrime there Yorgie?-

BTW, MY pants like women of a suitable age, which is, unlike what you like, NORMAL.
;)

You Epstiens are a sad bunch...hoping for a trip to pedo island one day if you hang in there?

The latest trumphate perversion:

Multiple suspects being probed as leakers of Bezos nude pics

Multiple moles are being probed as potential leakers of Jeff Bezos’ “d - - k pics” — as the feds join the investigation into the publication of the billionaire’s passionate private messages to his mistress Lauren Sanchez.
https://pagesix.com/2019/02/11/mult...138.18113751.1549349995-1659663997.1548819272

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You are the one with PEDO on YOUR side, and you have NEVER disavowed it either.
WIENERMAN
Say, how is your puddy Sollett the gullett doing with his fake hatecrime there Yorgie?
You're totally off you're rocker, Crazy Pants.

Electro-shock therapy?

Chemical castration?

Something will fix you, eventually. Unfortunately, Ontario closed the mental hospitals.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
A Christian’s hope is God’s grace. You atheists are a funny bunch thinking you know what the Christian faith is all about.
I was force fed Christianity from birth. I know what Christianity is about and I'm not an atheist. You, on the other hand, don't have a clue what it is to be a Christian.You are willfully ignorant.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
In jail on what charge? If he was homeless it would be by choice.
Indicating that Jesus might choose to not go out among the homeless.

Literally incapable of comprehending the Word.

You can follow Jesus and hate Man?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I was force fed Christianity from birth. I know what Christianity is about and I'm not an atheist. You, on the other hand, don't have a clue what it is to be a Christian.You are willfully ignorant.
You atheists are a funny bunch.