Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I understand that you need to criticize and demean all woman.

White nattys gonna white natty

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I'm quite happy being the one who respects all people regardless of their color or gender

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Here's an archived version of the now-deleted @AOC's House webpage with the #GreenNewDeal FAQ's and the "guarantee" in all its glory: "It guarantees to everyone... Economic security to all who are... unwilling to work."

https://twitter.com/JerylBier/statu...wn-on-free-money-for-lazy-people-faq-debacle/
https://t.co/UlOtwgD3dT

Yeah Hoid, you just want to sit on your head and bitch fakenews out all day.
;)
Bug life I think they call it.

Notice I didn't say anything about playing with Wiener....but that will change when he gets out of jail I bet.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I'm quite happy being the one who respects all people regardless of their color or gender
You hate orange, and you hate trump, and also anyone who likes freedom..and those who tell the truth as well.
;)
So I am going to call you a hatefilled FAKENEWS virtue signalling liar here.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
when you start talking 70% tax on the rich you know the fake news machine is going into overtime.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
If her policies were to be implemented, (especially in the timeframe she wants) they would destroy the US economy completely. She is either too naïve or deliberately being disingenuous in presenting her "green" agenda and whether she is one or the other, it's pretty scary, that's for sure. Hopefully, people will see for what it is - truly a destructive document, one that would be extremely difficult if not impossible to implement.

Since the US economy relies on world trade as does every other country to some extent, abolishing airplane travel is ludicrous. Would that include the banning of solar operated planes? I ask because I recall seeing and reading about the testing of airplanes using solar power only. I have not heard how efficient or practical they would be, especially when it comes to carrying several 100 individuals as passengers. What would happen if sun isn't shining? What if the solar powered plane had to travel through a thunder storm or strong air currents, would the solar powered planes be safe to do so? But I digress.

Her "Green" plan is a fail before it even gets off the ground as it is too impractical. Obviously she's not a "practical" person, simply an ideologue who knows absolutely nothing about anything.

JMHO

So what she wants to happen in 10 or 12 years may actually happen 50 or 100 years from now but she wants to destroy the economy in the meantime to meet what she perceives is in the best interest of HER ideas and not the nation as a whole.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
There is no plan by anyone to abolish air travel.

The green deal does speculate that by encouraging high speed rail and other alternatives air travel will become obsolete.

But of course the white nattys can't deal with that.

They have to lie about it.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Except white natty climate change deniers , because they obviously are not human .
my disrespect is not based on color or gender but rather on your repulsive beliefs and behavior

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Then why do you keep saying white nationalist climate change deniers?

You lose again, my friend...

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
my disrespect is not based on color or gender but rather on your repulsive beliefs and behavior
Which one is that ? I am a saint , and never blow my cigarette smoke in any bodies face except self righteous prigs .

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Here's an archived version of the now-deleted @AOC's House webpage with the #GreenNewDeal FAQ's and the "guarantee" in all its glory: "It guarantees to everyone... Economic security to all who are... unwilling to work."

https://twitter.com/JerylBier/statu...wn-on-free-money-for-lazy-people-faq-debacle/
https://t.co/UlOtwgD3dT

Yeah Hoid, you just want to sit on your head and bitch fakenews out all day.
;)
Bug life I think they call it.

Notice I didn't say anything about playing with Wiener....but that will change when he gets out of jail I bet.

Even though she took it down from her website the Alt-Left are still trying to deny that it was even up there at all.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
If her policies were to be implemented, (especially in the timeframe she wants) they would destroy the US economy completely. She is either too naïve or deliberately being disingenuous in presenting her "green" agenda and whether she is one or the other, it's pretty scary, that's for sure. Hopefully, people will see for what it is - truly a destructive document, one that would be extremely difficult if not impossible to implement.

Since the US economy relies on world trade as does every other country to some extent, abolishing airplane travel is ludicrous. Would that include the banning of solar operated planes? I ask because I recall seeing and reading about the testing of airplanes using solar power only. I have not heard how efficient or practical they would be, especially when it comes to carrying several 100 individuals as passengers. What would happen if sun isn't shining? What if the solar powered plane had to travel through a thunder storm or strong air currents, would the solar powered planes be safe to do so? But I digress.

Her "Green" plan is a fail before it even gets off the ground as it is too impractical. Obviously she's not a "practical" person, simply an ideologue who knows absolutely nothing about anything.

JMHO

So what she wants to happen in 10 or 12 years may actually happen 50 or 100 years from now but she wants to destroy the economy in the meantime to meet what she perceives is in the best interest of HER ideas and not the nation as a whole.

The Green New Deal was a mandate. It was released with a 10 year time frame, with a complete and full mobilization of the country not seen since WW2. All of the goals set in the GND were not debatable or negotiable.

The Democrats are now back tracking on the GND on all fronts. They are trying to deny that they even wrote it now. What a disaster.