Covington Catholic, school at center of D.C. march video, facing threats and proteste

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Depends on the disability. Not all disabilities prevent a person from working, but some may prevent a person from earning enough to support himself.
That doesn't make them freeloaders. Freeloaders are healthy but too lazy to work. Giving them welfare is just enabling them. What we need is workfare instead of welfare.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Well, I see white still has a stick up his ass when it comes to Catholic Schools.

It's cause my taxes discriminate and violate the International Convention on Civil and Political Rights to which Canada is a binding signatory member-state, if you care about international human-rights laws of course.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It's cause my taxes discriminate and violate the International Convention on Civil and Political Rights to which Canada is a binding signatory member-state, if you care about international human-rights laws of course.
Who cares about some meaningless agreement where most of the signers are the worst human rights abusers ?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
We signed the special educational rights for roman catholics a century earlier.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No they don't. How many times do you need to informed that Catholic schools are public schools? They don't discriminate. If you want to see multiculturalism outside of Superstore or the transit system go to a Catholic Church.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Canada had legal slavery a while back too, all legal too.
Slavery was long illegal by the time of the founding of Canada.

Of course you would know that if you had even a cursory understanding of Canadian history.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Slavery was long illegal by the time of the founding of Canada.
Of course you would know that if you had even a cursory understanding of Canadian history.

But it's still a part of our history. Should we bring it back because history?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I used to regret going to Little Lever Secondary School (High School, as you call it) rather than Hayward Secondary School because, as part of Hayward's school uniform, the girls there used to have to do PE (I think you call it gym class) in their knickers and tops rather than wearing shorts or short skirts and tops as at other schools.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA