Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
21 months and no unifying figure is showing as yet . As I say time will tell and Americans and it’s electoral college will decide .
Not sure they care about a "unifying" figure.........Look at what they elected last time..........the most derogatory, divisive , corrosive negative candidate on the planet. The biggest variable in the situation is the American "mindset"..

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Not sure they care about a "unifying" figure.........Look at what they elected last time..........the most derogatory, divisive , corrosive negative candidate on the planet. The biggest variable in the situation is the American "mindset"..
Well it is up to the Democrats to come up with an alternative who will appeal to the American population. Their last choice was lacking .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yes Hillary was all those things , hence we have Trump in the White House .

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Yes Hillary was all those things , hence we have Trump in the White House .
,....and that says more ab out the American VOTER than it does about the candidate. The fact that many did not bother to vote.....says volumes too. They have lost the appreciation for what they have..........something other nations are still struggling for. It is rather childish no to vote just because they don't like either candidate...........as their not voting allows a candidate like Trump to get in.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
,....and that says more ab out the American VOTER than it does about the candidate. The fact that many did not bother to vote.....says volumes too. They have lost the appreciation for what they have..........something other nations are still struggling for. It is rather childish no to vote just because they don't like either candidate...........as their not voting allows a candidate like Trump to get in.
The not voting is a problem throughout the western world and not confined to America . The political and chattering class have so sickened people that half can’t even be bothered to choose between pigs at the trough .

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
The not voting is a problem throughout the western world and not confined to America . The political and chattering class have so sickened people that half can’t even be bothered to choose between pigs at the trough .
If that is the case.......then the population in question can watch the erosion of their democracy........and that is what is concerning many Americans now. Democracy is a very fragile thing...... and it does not take much for folks to be swayed into a more rigid and undemocratic system... and now even realize it is happening.Particularly if a leader has an autocratic bent.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
If that is the case.......then the population in question can watch the erosion of their democracy........and that is what is concerning many Americans now. Democracy is a very fragile thing...... and it does not take much for folks to be swayed into a more rigid and undemocratic system... and now even realize it is happening.Particularly if a leader has an autocratic bent.
Such as BHO and Mrs. Clinton.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yes which is why America choose Trump and Canada choose Trudeau . It appears to me America made the better choice .

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Yes which is why America choose Trump and Canada choose Trudeau . It appears to me America made the better choice .
You have to be kidding. Better choice for whom?? If you want Trump so much......then MOVE to the US and be his loyal follower. or devotee and join g the Trumps sheeple. Better still ....go work for him...... and be involved with your idols shenanigans.

Unfriggen believable. No onei s THAT dumb.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
America chose Hillary.
The fact is that "america " has no clue which end is up anymore.....politically, culturally, legally, and ethically. They don't even appreciate their democratic process enough to bother voting. if things don't change.... it is downhill for them and many can't even see that. They are rapidly becoming a superficial culture with no value system. When a tabloid like the National inquirer is connected to the POTUS...... that speaks volumes about how low things have gotten.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You have to be kidding. Better choice for whom?? If you want Trump so much......then MOVE to the US and be his loyal follower. or devotee and join g the Trumps sheeple. Better still ....go work for him...... and be involved with your idols shenanigans.

Unfriggen believable. No onei s THAT dumb.
You have a problem with people actually working and having employment .And you act so arrogant as to kick me out of the country of my birth due to differing political opinions . Wow tell me again how intolerant President Trump is .You better ask George to lend you his mirror .
O BTW Fo & DY

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
You have a problem with people actually working and having employment .And you act so arrogant as to kick me out of the country of my birth due to differing political opinions . Wow tell me again how intolerant President Trump is .You better ask George to lend you his mirror .
O BTW Fo & DY
more personal attacks.
It is not about employment and jobs.......it is about character , decency, competence , ethics and maintaining the high standards assigned to the job of POTUS.
regents for being a tad harsh........but I was a tad stunned..

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
more personal attacks.
It is not about employment and jobs.......it is about character , decency, competence , ethics and maintaining the high standards assigned to the job of POTUS.
regents for being a tad harsh........but I was a tad stunned..
Feelings do not put food on the table .