Trans Mountain ‘pipeline is going to get built’: Trudeau dismisses B.C.’s bitumen ban

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Mackenzie delta has capped wells waiting, Tuc as well. We have the largest reserves of NG, 3rd largest proven reserves of Oil, there are Oil reserves we don't even know we have yet, infrastructure, and politics is going to be the problem to tap into them.
That MacKenzie Valley Pipeline is pending ... just after the hearings are over.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
It has passed twice, the last time it was suppose to have 30% Native ownership, Ottawa wouldn't give them the money to buy in Energy companies wouldn't donate it. NG prices drop through the floor so the project was put on hold, it was looked at again a couple of years ago as a solution to Ft. Mac's NG shortage for SAGD and refining again Natives couldn't come up with the buy in, so they tied into a Nova line to the West.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
All you need to do is consult with First Nations and do the science.

OH HOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are SO RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "consultation with natives you refer to will BANKRUPT THE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radical Native blackmailers see consultations as a way to punish whites and display anti white bigotry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such bigotry by radical natives is OPPOSED BY MANY NATIVES who want to get on with their lives in a SENSIBLE WAY!!!!!!!!!!

And the "science" you refer to is the science of GETTING A RESPONSIBLE GOVT ELECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And oh dear- poor HOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That RESPONSIBLE govt will NOT include LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I'm wondering what is happening with the Spirit Eagle organization who said that they were prepared to build a pipeline and it would go up to someplace in Alaska where there is a deep water port and a willing State/people to have said pipeline go up there to ship down the coast. Haven't heard anything lately. Apparently, all indigenous tribes have signed on and they have the funds/investors (?) to do it. But I haven't heard a thing. I believe (don't know for sure) that they would use the Northern Gateway that was originally proposed but go up instead of toward the West Coast. Something like that anyway. I was hoping it would have been started by now as it would certainly help us out here in Alberta by getting our oil to tidewater. Has anyone heard anything?

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
I'm wondering what is happening with the Spirit Eagle organization who said that they were prepared to build a pipeline and it would go up to someplace in Alaska where there is a deep water port and a willing State/people to have said pipeline go up there to ship down the coast. Haven't heard anything lately. Apparently, all indigenous tribes have signed on and they have the funds/investors (?) to do it. But I haven't heard a thing. I believe (don't know for sure) that they would use the Northern Gateway that was originally proposed but go up instead of toward the West Coast. Something like that anyway. I was hoping it would have been started by now as it would certainly help us out here in Alberta by getting our oil to tidewater. Has anyone heard anything?

Trudeau's tanker ban has taken care of any crazy notion that maybe an indigenous group may have success getting a pipeline built. Our anti-pipeline leader has all his bases covered.

First Nations coalition calls for rejection of Trudeau tanker ban, plans to file UN complaint

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Northern Gateway makes the most sense since the engineering was completed and pipe was being built for it, IMO Enbridge money is behind the project they don't like to lose, they sunk close to $2 Billion in planning, and still have a small office in Kitimat I believe.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Did you think Trudeau bought it for the benefit of all Canadians?

It's an election gift.

POOR LIE-BERAL SAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will be going into the next election telling us the Kinder Morgan pipeline is a national necessity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While a chorus of environmentalists follows behind reminding us that Our idiot Boy PROMISED TO KILL THE ENTIRE CDN OIL

PATCH and render Canada FREE OF FOSSIL FUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Albertan`s cry in agony as their province goes BROKE for lack of ability to sell its most valuable resource!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While Conservatives sing the chorus: KILL OIL WITH NO BACK UP PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And hordes of ordinary Cdns will be asking: "HOW WILL I GET TO WORK IF THERE IS NO OIL????????????????????

And as we have seen- public transit in most Cdn cities is already worn out and over crowded !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a suspicion that Cdns would rather sing their own song to Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes- that old Trooper song:

just a 3 dressed up as a 9...........................

you are only wasting my time............................

say what you wanna say................................

be what you wanna be......................................

you can suit yourself baby.......................................

BUT YOU DONT SUIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Being a staunch British Columbian, I too would like to see that pipeline go ahead AFTER the two pipelines promised in B.C. have been completed. We don't want to see ANYTHING that would take the focus off them. Enjoy the day, Dixie! :)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Oh, that figures. How does Alaska transport it's oil? Can there not be some accommodation there? The ban doesn't affect them does it?

POOR DIXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really NEED to read more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alaska ships its oil by sea- on tanker ships!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Our idiot Boy wants to BAN tankers from going any place NEAR the Cdn coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND Our idiot Boy was SERIOUS when he told us he wants to make Canada fossil fuel FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That means NO EXPORTS of Cdn oil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there will be NO kinder morgan pipeline till LIE-berals are booted out of office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nor any other pipelines either- that IS LIE-BERAL POLICY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there will be NO native Spirit Eagle native pipeline either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For one thing - natives are ALL STONY BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have enough money to get boozed up, drugged up and messed up and to hang around protest sites trying to blackmail the govt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But natives DO NOT have the cash to build a pipeline around the corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was an article in the news a while back about a native family on a reserve..................and how the sewer pipe to their septic tank FROZE and burst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now the crawl space under the house is turning into a sewage lagoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the STINK so bad it makes peoples eyes water when they sit down to a meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the plus side maybe they are losing weight on the "sewage diet"??????????????????

A generous Toronto business man has offered the native a FREE prefabricated house.......................

all they have to do is arrange to ship it to the northern reserve and erect it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE BAND COUNCIL COULD NOT GET IT DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you think these people are going to build and operate an oil pipeline??????????????????????????????

While our LIE-beral govt does everything in its power to KILL all Cdn oil biz????????????????????????

Pardon me while I have a REALLY GOOD LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
POOR LIE-BERAL SAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They will be going into the next election telling us the Kinder Morgan pipeline is a national necessity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
While a chorus of environmentalists follows behind reminding us that Our idiot Boy PROMISED TO KILL THE ENTIRE CDN OIL
PATCH and render Canada FREE OF FOSSIL FUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As Albertan`s cry in agony as their province goes BROKE for lack of ability to sell its most valuable resource!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
While Conservatives sing the chorus: KILL OIL WITH NO BACK UP PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And hordes of ordinary Cdns will be asking: "HOW WILL I GET TO WORK IF THERE IS NO OIL????????????????????

Hey STB check out the Alberta thread in regional section

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Mackenzie delta has capped wells waiting, Tuc as well. We have the largest reserves of NG, 3rd largest proven reserves of Oil, there are Oil reserves we don't even know we have yet, infrastructure, and politics is going to be the problem to tap into them.
The entire valley running south is energy rich.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
there aren't any

OH HOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE BEING EVEN DUMBER THAN USUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was it not only a few short months ago that Greyhound bus lines CANCELLED a good many of their passenger routes??????????????

And natives STARTED SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How will they get to their doctors appointments in town????????????????????????????

How would they get to the grocery store????????????????????????????????????

And the LIQUOR STORE????????????????????????????

Nobody wants to drink home made HOOCH all the time and sometimes gas has to be used for fueling ski-doos and atv`s instead of letting the kids entertain themselves by HUFFING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A minority cabal of radical white hating natives are happily trying to BLACKMAIL the LIE-beral govt over pipelines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals are happily LETTING US ALL be blackmailed- in exchange for native VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here is the FUN QUESTION: "HOW LOUD would native so called environmentalists SCREAM if we took them at their word- and SHUT OFF gasoline shipments to the reserves with the most radicals to end the pollution"??????????????????????????

Dont you want to BET that if the gas supply was truly shut off - and natives had to WALK everywhere -then suddenly gasoline supplies would become a NATIVE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no doubt they would expect the stuff to be supplied by govt AT A GOOD PRICE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO FAIR PRICE GOUGING- that is only for white folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!