Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
But...but....I kinda have an obsession with young women having sex....... :)
Doesn't every heterosexual male?
There are websites for that, dude.

Ah, Colpy. They are just. . . so. . . wonderful.

I'm going to Paris on Tuesday to judge a mediation competition among law students from all over the world. Of course I'll fall in love half a dozen times.

If only we knew then what we know now.

It's beautiful, and painful, and so terribly, terribly nostalgic to be "honorary uncle" to these amazing young women, ain't it?

We grow too soon old and too late wise.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I'm going to Paris on Tuesday to judge a mediation competition among law students from all over the world. Of course I'll fall in love half a dozen times.
It's beautiful, and painful, and so terribly, terribly nostalgic to be "honorary uncle" to these amazing young women, ain't it?
I have a neice who has "tried on" (now 3) different types of law to practice over a decade or so and has become bored with them all. What should she do, Agony Aunt?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

So true.

So true.

:)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

!. Seat belts. Oppose...........this is a personal choice, as no one else is harmed by my not wearing one. No excuse for a law.

Umm, yes. Tax money mops up your splattered guts. Your passengers are at your mercy and may die because you die because you're too fecking stupid to restrain your sorry carcass from bouncing around in the front seat of your vehicle rather than being in control of it.

Then, our hard-earned tax money goes out the window by the bucketfull when they do heroic things to keep your dumb ass alive. That can run into the hundreds of thousands and you may end up croaking, anyway.

What a stupid and selfish thing to do. If you insist on doing yourself in, don't do it in a public place or on a public road.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

!. Seat belts. Oppose...........this is a personal choice, as no one else is harmed by my not wearing one. No excuse for a law.

Umm, yes. Tax money mops up your splattered guts. Your passengers are at your mercy and may die because you die because you're too fecking stupid to restrain your sorry carcass from bouncing around in the front seat of your vehicle rather than being in control of it.

Then, our hard-earned tax money goes out the window by the bucketfull when they do heroic things to keep your dumb ass alive. That can run into the hundreds of thousands and you may end up croaking, anyway.

What a stupid and selfish thing to do. If you insist on doing yourself in, don't do it in a public place or on a public road.

Mopping up my splattered guts is not really a big deal.

If the car is bouncing around in a way that would prevent me from being in control, it is already out of control.

If socialized medicine is going to be used as a stick to pound us into proper "safe" behaviours, **** it. Get rid of it. I'd rather have liberty.

Probably beyond your ken.

BTW, fyi, I always wear a belt. But that should be my choice. Same as motorcycle helmets.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Mopping up my splattered guts is not really a big deal.
If the car is bouncing around in a way that would prevent me from being in control, it is already out of control.
If socialized medicine is going to be used as a stick to pound us into proper "safe" behaviours, **** it. Get rid of it. I'd rather have liberty.
Probably beyond your ken.
BTW, fyi, I always wear a belt. But that should be my choice. Same as motorcycle helmets.
Irresponsible gun nut ...

I sure hope that they scoop you up, eventually.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
He is six foot four don’t you know .
Actually, pigs, I am.

Since you obcess about that, I conclude that your're a short-ass little runt that trolls everybody on here because of your short person's complex.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
That ain't much taller than me at 6'2"

Only one place 2 inches makes a big difference .....it's on the end of a D**k...