Russian Collusion

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
We know you trumphaters are commie freaks weiner man.

Footage Of Shirtless Bernie Sanders Drunkenly Singing With Soviets In ‘88 Surfaces

Na Zdorovye and welcome to another round of Attempted Smear of Political Candidate Via Videos Of Their Youth Only Serves To Make Candidate More Appealing.

Forget dancing queen AOC or bangin’ Beto or even that unsettling video of teenage Ted Cruz plotting world domination — this grainy footage of a topless, hammered Bernie Sanders singing “This Land Is Your Land” in the Soviet Union blows them all out of the political shark-filled water.

Read more: https://forward.com/schmooze/418282...sanders-singing-drunkenly-with-soviets-in-88/

If you ate more eggs there wouldn't always be so many on your(anium) face.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Gambling problems too, pigs?
Speaking of gamboling problems...piggy projector:
;)
How's your fellow trumphating clinton pal, convicted pedo Epstein, doing these days?
( I was just reading he had to make undisclosed payouts to at least 40 girls he molested and never did jail time like wiener did for pedotexting minors with his own kid in the bed.)

Pedophilia is a crime not a life style, doood.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Does anyone know just how big the emperors base ACTUALLY is. (no. Trumpian numbers are not facts and won't do )
There are about 235,000,000 eligible voters in the U.S. About 25.7% of them voted for Tiny, so about 64,625,000. About 26.8% voted for Clinton, and about 44.3% or 104,105,000 didn't vote in 2016.

I doubt he's picked up much support since then, so I'd put it at 22-26% of eligible voters.

The overall population of the U.S. is 326,000,000.

But remember, Tiny said 3-5 million illegal votes were cast for Clinton, but also remember he has presented no evidence of that and is a congenital liar.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
There are about 235,000,000 eligible voters in the U.S. About 25.7% of them voted for Tiny, so about 64,625,000. About 26.8% voted for Clinton, and about 44.3% or 104,105,000 didn't vote in 2016.

I doubt he's picked up much support since then, so I'd put it at 22-26% of eligible voters.

The overall population of the U.S. is 326,000,000.

But remember, Tiny said 3-5 million illegal votes were cast for Clinton, but also remember he has presented no evidence of that and is a congenital liar.
Thanks ;-)

How does one explain the number that did NOT vote??? Wonder who they would have voted for .....if they had done their civic duty.. Is there a casual attitude to voting in the US now?? Apathy??
Quite a contrast with nations that are still fighting for that right.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Thanks ;-)
How does one explain the number that did NOT vote??? Wonder who they would have voted for .....if they had done their civic duty.. Is there a casual attitude to voting in the US now?? Apathy??
Which ones are those?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Thanks ;-)
Pretty standard. A turnout of 60% is considered very high.

I kinda think in 2016 a lot of people just didn't vote out of disgust for Clinton and Tiny. Can't say as I blame 'em.

Wal-tard, truth hurts, don't it?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Pretty standard. A turnout of 60% is considered very high.

I kinda think in 2016 a lot of people just didn't vote out of disgust for Clinton and Tiny. Can't say as I blame 'em.

Wal-tard, truth hurts, don't it?
Ok......but how does NOT voting achieve anything.?? NOT voting contributes to the results too. Seems that the people are a contradiction onto themselves......... They are rabid flag wavers, American "patriots" in word etc........yet don't take the responsibility of voting in a new leader all that seriously. What is wrong with that picture?? Does not really serve as an positive example of how a democracy works..........or is respected. Do folks simply take their right and privilege to vote for granted...?? Does it not mean anything anymore?? The country is so young.......and to not appreciate its role ina democracy is startling.

Just some random thoughts on it..

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Ok......but how does NOT voting achieve anything.?? NOT voting contributes to the results too. Seems that the people are a contradiction onto themselves......... They are rabid flag wavers, American "patriots" in word etc........yet don't take the responsibility of voting in a new leader all that seriously. What is wrong with that picture?? Does not really serve as an positive example of how a democracy works..........or is respected. Do folks simply take their right and privilege to vote for granted...?? Does it not mean anything anymore?? The country is so young.......and to not appreciate its role ina democracy is startling.
Many people, especially racial minorities and the young, feel that it doesn't make any difference.

I vote in every election, though it hardly matters except on the local level. My state, Maryland, is overwhelmingly Democratic on the national level. Both senators and all eight Congresscritters are Democrats. Clinton took about 75% of the vote.

So I vote as a joke for national offices. Heck, I voted for Tiny, knowing it would make no difference. I voted for Bradley/Chelsea Manning for Congress, knowing that David Trone was a mortal lock.

The funny part about the anti-Trump protests shortly after the election and the inauguration was that in many crowds up to half of the people surveyed hadn't voted.

Yanks. What're ya gonna do?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Many people, especially racial minorities and the young, feel that it doesn't make any difference.

I vote in every election, though it hardly matters except on the local level. My state, Maryland, is overwhelmingly Democratic on the national level. Both senators and all eight Congresscritters are Democrats. Clinton took about 75% of the vote.

So I vote as a joke for national offices. Heck, I voted for Tiny, knowing it would make no difference. I voted for Bradley/Chelsea Manning for Congress, knowing that David Trone was a mortal lock.

The funny part about the anti-Trump protests shortly after the election and the inauguration was that in many crowds up to half of the people surveyed hadn't voted.

Yanks. What're ya gonna do?
What has to change for votes to make a difference?? (or for people's attitudes to change"

Or is it too late??

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

All good thoughts but the U.S. isn’t alone our voter turn out in Canada is also abysmal, Australia I believe has laws in place to encourage voting .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
All good thoughts but the U.S. isn’t alone our voter turn out in Canada is also abysmal, Australia I believe has laws in place to encourage voting .
It wouldn't do any good to force people to vote.
Here in Ontario the majority of the geographical province ( every district north of the Mattawa river) votes NDP
But I still go and vote, just to do my share so that they don't get too big a majority and get complacent.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people don't vote either Liberal or Conservative just because they think it's a waste of time.
If individually every person, who thought that their vote wouldn't make a difference decided to vote.....we might get a different result!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Australia does that. It's a $AU100 fine if you don't vote. Which just leads to many people who might otherwise vote deliberately spoiling their ballots in protest.
We should do that, here.

There's a few people on here that I'd buy their vote from ... cover their fines.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I thought Trump had given up on getting the mexicans to pay for the wall.