Trump World -USA-2019

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So why didn't Trump get funding for his wall when hew controlled both houses? He chose to shut down the government when the Democrats took the house of reps. This has nothing to do with a wall or national security. It has everything to do with the ego of a malignant narcissist.

Yeah yeah yeah bla bla bla . Native elder my ass , he is an attention seeking prick and should have been sm@cked , of course that is exactly what he wanted and expected , which is why he has a camera following him around . Nice narrative by the way Native American war vet army ranger intimidated by child . I think Blackleaf would call him a puffter.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Yeah yeah yeah bla bla bla . Native elder my ass , he is an attention seeking prick and should have been sm@cked , of course that is exactly what he wanted and expected , which is why he has a camera following him around . Nice narrative by the way Native American war vet army ranger intimidated by child . I think Blackleaf would call him a puffter.
interesting to see your true colors on full display.. A true Trumpian..

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
interesting to see your true colors on full display.. A true Trumpian..
A truth is a truth because it is true . And it is true that Nathan Phillips led his entourage into those children trying to provoke a reaction .That you won’t see or admit that shows me you will allow any behaviour to promote your political agenda . How far Can a favoured minority press the bonds of common decency until it is to far ?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
So you can not dispute my points . That’s fine , as for the US stuff , for a measly 5 billion dollars Nancy Pelosi could put all those poor shut out government employees back to work . Of course to obstruct and play politics with peoples lives is par for the course with congress . I believe that cracks are already showing in the Democratic caucus and soon we will have a settlement . Time will tell .

The economy already lost more to the shutdown than what Trump wants for a wall, Dems blocking bills to get affected shutdown employees paid up to date to survive through shutdown as reported on the tube this morning
So why didn't Trump get funding for his wall when hew controlled both houses? He chose to shut down the government when the Democrats took the house of reps. This has nothing to do with a wall or national security. It has everything to do with the ego of a malignant narcissist.

Because the Dems wouldn't provide the 10 votes that were needed in the Senate to make 60

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
There are way more Republicans already siding with the democrats on votes.

I don't think a single democrat has defected to trumps side.

I know Cortez voted against the last dem plan because it included ICE funding.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
RE Because even the blind can see one side is compromising more than the other

You mean only the blind

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
There are way more Republicans already siding with the democrats on votes.
I don't think a single democrat has defected to trumps side.
I know Cortez voted against the last dem plan because it included ICE funding.

We'll see which bill is more supported in a couple of hours

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
A truth is a truth because it is true . And it is true that Nathan Phillips led his entourage into those children trying to provoke a reaction .That you won’t see or admit that shows me you will allow any behaviour to promote your political agenda . How far Can a favoured minority press the bonds of common decency until it is to far ?

I see the Alt-Left is still believing the Fake News.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I see the Alt-Left is still believing the Fake News.
Of course , that is all they have . It is sad watching otherwise intelligent adults believing presitudes when time after time they are shown to be incorrect , simply wrong or down right lying .