Trump World -USA-2019

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
He is President of the United States of America , and Nancy Pelosi is Speaker of the House . Who is the most powerful man in the world again ? Only 6 more years to go , just think 72 more months of worry and hand wringing about what will come next . Remember about six months ago we were on the brink of nuclear war ? And how are those charges of Russian collusion coming along ?
So glad he full fills all the requirements for the job in your eyes....Wear your MAGA red hat with "pride" ;-)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The important question is, 'Will a sniper hold back?'

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Well if I had one it would be worn . Remember it’s the economy stupid.
Pretty sure Trump would personally send you and autographed one if you asked him.) or his team)..;-)

and while at it....get one for each for all the Trump supporters on here. Ya know......the Trump-CDN contingency.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
You did read that enough money was found from other programs not being used that Trump could go ahead and build the wall under national security didn't you? So not exactly trapped

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
He is President of the United States of America , and Nancy Pelosi is Speaker of the House . Who is the most powerful man in the world again ? Only 6 more years to go , just think 72 more months of worry and hand wringing about what will come next . Remember about six months ago we were on the brink of nuclear war ? And how are those charges of Russian collusion coming along ?
You really want the U.S. to have a dictator, don't you?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You really want the U.S. to have a dictator, don't you?
Not really , we have one up here , with virtually everything run out of the PMO . I just like to remind OB the order of things and that the track record of the articles she posts often turn out somewhat incorrect.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Not really , we have one up here , with virtually everything run out of the PMO . I just like to remind OB the order of things and that the track record of the articles she posts often turn out somewhat incorrect.
So why don't you post articles that factually oppose the ones I post??......instead of making arbitrary comments??

For the record: CDA is NOT a dictatorship.........unless you don't know what one is>

And you as good as admitted t hat you wouldn't mind if the US became one. What the ???

why don't you move to a real dictatorship for a wile and learn what it is all about ......on a personal level.?? Given your comments....you might like it just fine. Astonishing to see how some don't appreciate what they have...... Maybe they should go to a war torn zone for a wile...... and experience some horrors...... to appreciate what they have.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So why don't you post articles that factually oppose the ones I post??......instead of making arbitrary comments??

For the record: CDA is NOT a dictatorship.........unless you don't know what one is>

And you as good as admitted t hat you wouldn't mind if the US became one. What the ???

why don't you move to a real dictatorship for a wile and learn what it is all about ......on a personal level.?? Given your comments....you might like it just fine. Astonishing to see how some don't appreciate what they have...... Maybe they should go to a war torn zone for a wile...... and experience some horrors...... to appreciate what they have.
Tell me does the PMO not appoint Supreme Court Justices ? Does the PMO not appoint Senators? Does the PMO not award Cabinet posts ? Does the PMO not have to sign off on candidates in their party ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

I don’t do links , never have I read articles , many of the ones you post and watch the available clips of news that interests me , and form an opinion . I certainly don’t jump to conclusions because I read an article in the Washington Post or the Weekly Standard or were ever . The press on both sides have an agenda I find it best to remember that .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Supreme Court allows transgender military ban to go into effect
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/22/poli...70142f11f&p={ "now" | date: "%Y-%m-%d%H:%M" }
So......what exactly is their problem........besides outdated prejudice??
from another source:
Supreme Court allows Trump��s restrictions on transgender military personnel to take effect as legal battle continues
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...l_news__alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1
Joining the military to get the funding for a sex change is just wrong.

Manning was paid for by US Govt but was "cut off" when pardoned and discharged from the military.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Tell me does the PMO not appoint Supreme Court Justices ? Does the PMO not appoint Senators? Does the PMO not award Cabinet posts ? Does the PMO not have to sign off on candidates in their party ?
why not start a thread on your questions under CDN politics.......and leave this to USA stuff??

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Joining the military to get the funding for a sex change is just wrong.

Manning was paid for by US Govt but was "cut off" when pardoned and discharged from the military.
You are making ASSUMPTIONS on a few examples. Such generalizations are simply NOT FAIR or just.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
why not start a thread on your questions under CDN politics.......and leave this to USA stuff??
So you can not dispute my points . That’s fine , as for the US stuff , for a measly 5 billion dollars Nancy Pelosi could put all those poor shut out government employees back to work . Of course to obstruct and play politics with peoples lives is par for the course with congress . I believe that cracks are already showing in the Democratic caucus and soon we will have a settlement . Time will tell .

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
So why didn't Trump get funding for his wall when hew controlled both houses? He chose to shut down the government when the Democrats took the house of reps. This has nothing to do with a wall or national security. It has everything to do with the ego of a malignant narcissist.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
So why didn't Trump get funding for his wall when hew controlled both houses? He chose to shut down the government when the Democrats took the house of reps. This has nothing to do with a wall or national security. It has everything to do with the ego of a malignant narcissist.

In a nutshell. BRAVO It is also ab out POWER ....... used like a n immature oppostional personality disorder would use. Abuse of power is a default position with him.