Covington Catholic, school at center of D.C. march video, facing threats and proteste

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Make pot illegal at home yet fight a war to make sure you own the heroin trade, very queer people these Americans.
Worth absolutely nothing when 1mg of carfentanyl is equal to 1000 acres of poppies.

You are 20 years behind.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The Rothschild Family also got tired of all that money and retired a few 100 years ago.

Don't tell the CIA or Afghan will really be shit poor if they know nobody will be buying heroin, the real kind.
I assume the stuff you are pushing is something created in a Mossad Bio-lab rather than it is found in 'the wild'. (or an insane hospital in Sask, one and the same most likely.)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The Rothschild Family also got tired of all that money and retired a few 100 years ago.
Don't tell the CIA or Afghan will really be shit poor if they know nobody will be buying heroin, the real kind.
I assume the stuff you are pushing is something created in a Mossad Bio-lab rather than it is found in 'the wild'. (or an insane hospital in Sask, one and the same most likely.)
Grow up.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
I like US Catholics. They don't enjoy any special privilege in the constitution of their state like they do in Canada.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I agree as long as students are not being denied to a school publically funded, I have no problem if denied for disruptive purposes though.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Oh fer sure, numb-nuts. China is a real hotbed of Mossad bio-labs. Maybe try taking a look at the real world once in a while instead of getting all your "info" from Jew-hating conspiracy sites.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
IN America the privelege is based on wealth
Well there's a change of tune. And here I thought you ALT-leftards thought being White is what privilege is based on in the US. I guess you douchebags finally learned that attributing something to someone JUST because of their skin colour is the very definition of racism.

You know what else is astounding? It's astounding how having served in Vietnam is suddenly so important to the ALT-left. The same group of people who treated Vietnam vets like shit for years are suddenly proud patriots.