Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
You live in a fantasy world.

I know you are trolling, and I shouldn't feed you.

But I'm curious........what deficiency in your life or character are you trying to compensate for?

Intellectual? Definitely, but still..............you think you're smart.

Social? Sorry, you'll have to get out of Mommy's basement to fix that.

Sexual? You'll have to talk to actual women to move towards a solution.....I mean face-to-face, not on a chat line.

Spiritual? Can't imagine your internal conflict there, thank God.

Ah, on second thought, who cares?

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Once in the bush where I used it against a rabid Fox

and once in town where I didn't have to use it...Before I got married, Just the sight of a .38 special discouraged a couple of guys from forcing their way into my room at a boarding house....
Word got around and that place was real quiet for the rest of the time I lived there!
So. you used a revolver/handgun to walk in the bush and when living in boarding house before being married. Would not a rifle have managed both?

I realize men, (some) fear being without a weapon but when it interferes with the lives of others, then the rules or laws must change. I feel the only place a hand gun ishould be allowed is on a shooting range or in the hands of the police, army and security guards, and others 0nly after being trained and certified as sane. I realize that for many this is fearsome. but losing a family member or good friend accidentally to gun fire is far worse.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You live in a fantasy world.

As it happened I have needed an armed defense and so have my parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The parents came home from a vacation and found people in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fortunately the parents were just married and had nothing much of value to steal -so loss was LOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my case I got out of bed to chase off a knife wielding amphetamine junky who had been trying to steal my car!

I could hear the goof hammering on the steering ciolumn from my second floor apartment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy was a CAREER THIEF who was out on bail from multiple previous car thefts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals wonder why we KNOW they are soft on crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-BERAL HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I know you are trolling, and I shouldn't feed you.
But I'm curious........what deficiency in your life or character are you trying to compensate for?
Intellectual? Definitely, but still..............you think you're smart.
Social? Sorry, you'll have to get out of Mommy's basement to fix that.
Sexual? You'll have to talk to actual women to move towards a solution.....I mean face-to-face, not on a chat line.
Spiritual? Can't imagine your internal conflict there, thank God.
Ah, on second thought, who cares?

IMHO rejected for a PAL license over mental screening now against all firearms :)

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
well, since you brought it up ... No one has ever needed armed defense from my deer rifle. Nor have I ever needed armed defense from anyone else's deer rifle. That is both BEFORE and AFTER the laws came in.
you just proved that my arguments for gun control works. Why do you argue against it?? Or do you feel the Americans do not deserve the same lifestyle we have??

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
So. you used a revolver/handgun to walk in the bush and when living in boarding house before being married. Would not a rifle have managed both?

I realize men, (some) fear being without a weapon but when it interferes with the lives of others, then the rules or laws must change. I feel the only place a hand gun ishould be allowed is on a shooting range or in the hands of the police, army and security guards, and others 0nly after being trained and certified as sane. I realize that for many this is fearsome. but losing a family member or good friend accidentally to gun fire is far worse.
Lady, I figure you have your own way of interpreting a story, but I have been a licensed pistol target shooter since the age of 21 and my firearms were locked in a drawer with a combination lock five clicks away from the third number to open it... and that was decades before the law of locking firearms came into effect...
As for carrying while prospecting, I would like to see someone doing it with a rifle slung over your shoulder having to bend over to chip or pick up a rock and the rifle slipping of and falling to the ground. Also a 44 magnum weighing about 5 pounds in a shoulder rig is a lot lighter and easier to carry than a 30.06 and it doesn't interfere with the pack sac on your back!

But I realize that like waldo/ hoid, your mind is made up on the subject and that no amount of common sense will change your mind....

Carry on!

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
you just proved that my arguments for gun control works. Why do you argue against it?? Or do you feel the Americans do not deserve the same lifestyle we have??
Here's a conversation that we are having over and over again...
Chinese proverb "before enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. after enlightenment, chop wood and carry water"
BlueByrd"Enlightenment is responsible for causing people to chop wood and carry water"
JamesBondo" Clearly you need a lesson in the principles of cause and affect."
Bluebyrd" um, No I don't"
JamesBondo"Good grief!"

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
... trigger connected to the doorknob with a string?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that string deal made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHZ was probably wild to make sure nobody stole his Goats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it explains why MHz came to Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too much random gunfire in the old sod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And speaking of dangerous Goats- some years back I spotted a news article out of India............................

Some old guy had a fruit tree in his yard and the monkeys used it raid it before dawn- stealing all the fruit the old guy was so fond of before he could gt to it!!!!!!!!

So he got a shot gun and kept it loaded by the bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And one morning he heard branches crackling and figured the monkeys were stealing fruit again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So he grabbed the gun and ran outside and in the gloom- he spotted a figure in the tree- took aim and pulled the trigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blasted that monkey right out of the tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But when the sun came up and visibility improved- the "monkey" turned out to be his WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which brings up certain awkward questions such as: how wizened and ugly must she have been to be mistaken for a monkey??????

And maybe there ought to be an eye test done before you go shooting up the neighbourhood??????????????????????

And what sort of civil rights do women have in such a place- where an elderly woman has to SNEAK OUT and climb a tree before dawn if she wants a piece of fruit????????????????????