Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Now now now..I'm watching YOU!

See you in your dreams!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You are giving that sociopath a LOT of power , aren't you. Now he can magically make others lose their sanity. Good grief......Trump owes you for your undying ,blind loyalty.. That is what he expects from his "followers". Sort of like a cult.
I have no say in America , I wish Trump and America success as a strong healthy America is good for Canada . Sorry if I am greedy .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I have no say in America , I wish Trump and America success as a strong healthy America is good for Canada . Sorry if I am greedy .
You wish Trump well do you?

I'd say that you're wishing for the internal destruction of America but apparently, you are too gormless to see it as well.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Looking out for number one makes things better for everyone.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Well, your honesty has to be respected. Personally, I wish the US well........and under some SANE leadership. ........as only sanity will restore some semblance of stability , success, etc that would benefit the nation........and even the world at large. Just not sue ab out the voting population anymore. They seem to make emotional decisions at the voting booth. (like how much they hate one of the candidate......as opposed to REAL qualifications. )

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
ANOTHER HUGE WIN FOR AMERICA! China Plans $1 Trillion Buying Spree of US Goods to Reconfigure Trade Imbalances

While the liberal media was reporting on a make-believe Russian hotel that was never built — President Trump was getting results.

Chinese officials have offered to launch a six-year buying spree to ramp up US imports and reconfigure the trade imbalances between the two nations.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-of-us-goods-to-reconfigure-trade-imbalances/

heh heh...A TRILLION dollars to balance the deficit.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
ANOTHER HUGE WIN FOR AMERICA! China Plans $1 Trillion Buying Spree of US Goods to Reconfigure Trade Imbalances

While the liberal media was reporting on a make-believe Russian hotel that was never built — President Trump was getting results.

Chinese officials have offered to launch a six-year buying spree to ramp up US imports and reconfigure the trade imbalances between the two nations.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-of-us-goods-to-reconfigure-trade-imbalances/

Heh heh...A TRILLION dollars worth to balance the trade deficit.

You wish Trump well do you? I'd say that you're wishing for the internal destruction of my brain but apparently, you are too gormless to see my wiener as well. Now, ALL my bases are belong to you.
I'm not sure what you actually said there, because your voice was muffled for some reason, but, that is what I think I may have heard.

Look up doood!!!...^

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
heh heh...A TRILLION dollars to balance the deficit.
Believe it when it actually happens, "dood".

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Sure...Like all the other stuff that I said has happened, and the stuff you said didn't.
:)

Oh well, carry on tearing up the scenery like a buzzfeed!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Well, your honesty has to be respected. Personally, I wish the US well........and under some SANE leadership. ........as only sanity will restore some semblance of stability , success, etc that would benefit the nation........and even the world at large. Just not sue ab out the voting population anymore. They seem to make emotional decisions at the voting booth. (like how much they hate one of the candidate......as opposed to REAL qualifications. )

Unlike Canada? Anyone but Harper ring any bells?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
lol Harper was in politics so long everyone learned to hate him for himself.

There was literally zero emotion involved.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
lol Harper was in politics so long everyone learned to hate him for himself.
There was literally zero emotion involved.
Clock"s tickin' on Justin, too. Canadians fire all of their governments, eventually.

It is thecesance if our democracy that no one sticks around forever.