Covington Catholic, school at center of D.C. march video, facing threats and proteste

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
We have a lot of real racists and trump haters here who hate real news that discredits their fakenews.
:)

I think some are even pretending to be racist, gun toting whites here so there is something to use to discredit this forum and the real patriotic nationalists they are imitating the same fakenews way later on when, and if, they want to.

The MSM / Legasy media is totally discredited, and has completely Gilletted themselves now.

Covington High School Fiasco Continues- SPLC Refuses to Apologize/ Blackout Game Photo
Styxhexenhammer666 Published on Jan 22, 2019

( from the comments)

Bryan C
...in an attempt to show supporters of Trump as being racist and bigoted; it actually show the racism and bigotry of the Left.

Josaphat Pineda
Defamation is the name of the game for the lamestream media

Mike Siver
The SPLC, MSNBC, NBS, ABC, CNN, CBS, The Washington Post, The NY Times, BBC, etc. etc. ad infinitude....

...iam16bits
The SPLC refuses to apologize because they want this to be a racial incident. Their entire existence depends on it.

ETC...

Last edited:

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
On this other forum I lurk at this incident created a thread 16 pages long, still going. The sheer stupidity of some people in that thread makes you shake your head.

The media ****ed up big and alot of media outlets are coming forward admitting their mistake. But the people who are trying to save face for supporting the original story are just out of this world that it's crazy. People say right wingers have problems but seeing the comments from left wingers about these kids really kills the illusion that the left is tolerant.

Centre for life bitches

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Centre for life bitches
Well, that pretty much covers it properly in 4 words or less.('cept for the spelling says my browser)
But, if you were getting paid by the word and/or the clicks, then you would go with one extreme or the other.

I really have to admit though, the left seems to have mastered the faceplant perfectly.

They do excel in the training dept.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Reminds me of this photo, although the school kid never quit smilling

Brave soldier.

I think giving Native Indians all the Aid Canada does just enable alcoholism, lack of education, suicide, and a baby factory..

I say quit giving Indians money and benefits and tell them to join society. We don't and shouldn't have to pay for generation after generation..

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Brave soldier.

I think giving Native Indians all the Aid Canada does just enable alcoholism, lack of education, suicide, and a baby factory..

I say quit giving Indians money and benefits and tell them to join society. We don't and shouldn't have to pay for generation after generation..
Dunno about that....
Sometimes I think that may have been the plan with residential schools, and you know how well that turned out.
Most kids will follow in the adults footsteps....
People have to want to change but I don't have the answer....and I doubt that Cliffy has with all his good intentions...
It's easy to say people are doing something wrong, It's quite another thing to know how to do it right!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Fake Activists REVEALED! #Covington School Closes Due To Threats & The TRUTH About Nathan Phillips!

The beautiful thing about the truth is that it will always eventually be revealed! Every movement that has ever gained any traction will always attract posers who seek to ride the momentum and cash in not just for financial gain, but they’ll also lie and manipulate various situations in an effort to seek admiration and notoriety. In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth exposes native elder Nathan Phillips as the poser fraud he is and how his self motivated actions are contributing to the downfall of society.

Of course those who don't believe in such "CONspiracieS" are just helping the commies as much ass they can.

This guy was not a vietnam vet, he served just after that war, where the GULF OF TONKIN NEVER HAPPENED as the sailors who were labeled as (DASSlEduck's conspiracy theorists ) all pointed that out when they returned home.

One of the reasons the CIA invented that term for people who actually know bullets don't do u turns in mid air.

Nathan Philips already has a go fund me.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
All Americans of a certain age are assumed to have served in Viet Nam

Bone Spurs notwithstanding.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Make pot illegal at home yet fight a war to make sure you own the heroin trade, very queer people these Americans.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Dunno about that....
Sometimes I think that may have been the plan with residential schools, and you know how well that turned out.
Most kids will follow in the adults footsteps....
People have to want to change but I don't have the answer....and I doubt that Cliffy has with all his good intentions...
It's easy to say people are doing something wrong, It's quite another thing to know how to do it right!
"Doing it right" is creating opportunities and having ability to chose from a multitude of paths. Canada is still too new. There is still too much resentment poisoning the minds of the youth.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Hey, when the emperor is wearing no clothes...
and..."a little child shall lead them..."

Into a nice right hook.