"Explosive", "Shocking" And "Alarming" FISA Memo Rocks DC "End Mueller Investigation"

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Re: "Explosive", "Shocking" And "Alarming" FISA Memo Rocks DC "End Mueller Investigat

That sure looked and sounded like you all right.

A real HONEST gentleman would post the title of those youtubes...I know it's hard, but you can get one of your child slaves to do it for you.
:0
Spare them Herr wiener for a while in trade.

Ask hoid!

Say, what kind of crap would you have to watch regularly to get retarded videos like that in your suggestions?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Re: "Explosive", "Shocking" And "Alarming" FISA Memo Rocks DC "End Mueller Investigat

Just like predicted Rosenstein leaving quietly into the sunset, except the Senate want a piece of him first

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Well that's not your opinion, it's someone else's opinion, which you are posting because you can't have an opinion...
;)
Personally, I think that's a manufacturing flaw at the sock factory.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

hey pizza wiener!!!!

TRUMP JUST RED-PILLED AMERICA ON CHILD TRAFFICKING.... HIGH LEVEL ARRESTS COMING SOON!
Black Conservative Patriot
Published on Jan 7, 2019

Heres a novel idea bub
:)
HOW ABOUT PAYING YOUR OWN BILLS LIKE A REAL MAN DOES DOOOD!!!

LOL speaking of erased tapes, that's more like hitlary's erased emails and muler's erased phones
;)
How could you miss that MF?

That is the one commodity the collective is not running low on, now and the foreseeable future.

The enemy is the deep state - divisiveness is their only weapon.
;)

Do the opposite to those outside of 'the collective' as you do for the ones inside. Including a lump of cash and other goodies when you turn 13. The ratio is pretty small at the moment, perhaps they are waiting for 0.001% to be the magic number where they decide to let somebody else 'drive the bus' and they take up religious studies if they want some alone time.

Well, as long as we all fight among our selves, we don't stand much of a chance. The Rhodesian types have been playing this game for a long long time.If people can't even figure out what the actual facts are, there probably is no point saving them anyway.

Because Darwin.

Misdirection is better than an army of hungry soldiers. They are very organized when dealing with their wants and needs, everybody else, . . . not so much. When events don't even come close to matching what the OT promotes then it still has to follow some version. The pretrib rapture thing has run its course and the only option left that can be played is claiming that Revelations has almost all been played out over the centuries. It has some pretty serious flaws in it but just don't mention them and there are no flaws.
Throw Bibi under the bus, let the Arabs return and become the government with strong ties to OPEC funding and make them follow UN rules and the UN will be whats left of the old Israeli government with somebody from the IMF handing out the playbook. This is 140 years and they have more cards to play as we are near the end-game rather than being past it.

Next on the list would be the one writing your posts.

I have actually been in a Zoroastrian temple. Even had an hour plus lecture from a practitioner, afterwards.

So ancient and interesting ... and so doomed, as one cannot convert to the faith. You have to be born to it And that doesn't happen very often, anymore.

Any indictment on trump?
;)
no?

Darn, looks like You hurt your typing thumbs for nothing.

That sure looked and sounded like you all right.

A real HONEST gentleman would post the title of those youtubes...I know it's hard, but you can get one of your child slaves to do it for you.
:0
Spare them Herr wiener for a while in trade.

Ask hoid!

Say, what kind of crap would you have to watch regularly to get retarded videos like that in your suggestions?

Well that's not your opinion, it's someone else's opinion, which you are posting because you can't have an opinion...
;)
Personally, I think that's a manufacturing flaw at the sock factory.

The previous comments are brought to you by the Megabutthurtz ""collective""

They are not required reading
I didn't read any of it myself.....ROTFLMFAO!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Oh, so this is a mass troll from one of the most pernicious trolls on this forum?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

dass so what happened to the alex jones citation on the vaxx thread?
...lol poor little tard!

You really are just plain dumb aren't you...mercury will make a liar out of you every time pal!!!!

Just say no to mercury fool!!!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Oh, so this is a mass troll from one of the most pernicious trolls on this forum?
Step away from the mirror GILLETTE boi!!!!

Psssst! see above for advance mental health information..^

dASS is just pissed because he made a liar and a fool out of himself and is still trying to figure out, not just how to get his own two feet of his ass, but also how they got up there after his head was gently placed there by the simple facts.

What I can't figure out is how your thumbs got in his mouth from the top?

Troolallalalatrooolalala trooool trooool troool! It's the apartheid trooool gimp picnick!!!!!

Oh...I see what happened now...
;)
someone said HI DASS!!!!...so that's where he hid.

Oh well, this time it's William Barr that's made you all out to be losers again....damned if they aren't coming in a steady stream...EH?...right on you. ALPHA males,HEH! I see why you fellas hate them so much.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

I see what you did there!!!!
;)
Cliffy is not spelled with a T

Funny what a Boi will stroke his remote to these day though, I must say.
Ever thought of putting a nice picture of Dass there instead? He needs a job.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Trump STOKED! They Got The LEAKERS! Look Who The Feds are Investigating NOW!

Jim Hoft for the Gateway Pundit reports, James Baker, the former top lawyer at the FBI, has been under federal investigation for leaking to the media, a letter from House Republicans revealed Tuesday.
See the report here:
Read More/Source/Credit/FairUse:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019...
Senior FBI leadership - James Baker specifically!!!

The former FBI director JAMES COMEY is a "DIRTY COP".

dASS nice.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

They are also on the trail of Hitlary's top advisor and lawyer that was named to the Mueller team after Bruce Orr testimony.
LINK
According to a Wall Street Journal report released, FBI Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s top deputy Andrew Weissmann attended former 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s election night party in New York City, which, as you can imagine, only leads to concerns that perhaps Team Mueller has an anti-Trump bias.
What’s more is that this isn’t the first instance of Weissmann’s possible anti-Trump bias, as conservative watchdog Judicial Watch exposed him when it published an email exchange between Weissmann and then-acting Attorney General Sally Yates’ showing Weissmann’s pleasure regarding Yates’s decision not to enforce Trump’s travel ban in January.
“I am so proud. And in awe. Thank you so much. All my deepest respects,” Weissmann wrote Yates in an email obtained by Judicial Watch in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.
Additionally, election filings reveal that Weissmann has donated several thousand dollars to the Democratic Party over the years, including a donation of $2,350 to the Obama Victory Fund in 2008, as well as $2,000 to the DNC in 2006.
Aaron Zebley, former chief-of-staff under Mueller as director, represented Justin Cooper, the Clinton aide responsible for destroying Hillary Clinton’s email server. And Jeannie Rhee, another lawyer handpicked by Mueller to serve on the investigation, represented the Clinton Foundation, Hillary Clinton herself, and former Obama Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes.

https://www.businessinsider.com/who...rump-clinton-russia-investigation-fbi-2017-12

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Tim Pool ( a DEMOCRATIC COMMENTATOR )
Published on Jan 18, 2019

Buzzfeed's Report on Trump And Russia Has NO EVIDENCE

Buzzfeed dropped a "bombshell" report claiming that Donald Trump ordered Michael Cohen to lie to congress about a Russian Trump tower meeting. However this isn't the first bombshell report we have seen or heard about and the others were mostly retracted and found to be false.

One of the reporters from Buzzfeed actually said on CNN they have NOT seen any evidence but trust their sources. How many times do we have to hear this without any evidence to back it up?

Trusted federal law enforcement officers...lol

Like the ones that took the steel doc to fisa knowing it was not only fake but, paid for by hitlary and investigated by KNOWN crooked cops Comey, and Mueller.

The NY times sent polling data to russians and that had to correct the next day, because it was actually Ukrainians.

He mentions several more similar stunts.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

BuzzFeed, Lady's Home Joural, Pravda all DIFINITIVELY say that Trump is an honest guy.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

BuzzFeed, Lady's Home Joural, Pravda all DIFINITIVELY say that Trump is an honest guy.

Oh, well! Shut down Meuller! Crazy Britches knows the REAL truth!

BREAKING RIGHT NOW: MUELLER'S OFFICE CONFIRMS BUZZFEED COHEN ARTICAL FAKE NEWS!

Started streaming 13 minutes ago

Maybe a couple of tequilas will get the taste of wiener out of your mouth!
Bottles I mean.

'It is NOT accurate': Robert Mueller's office issues rare statement to completely DENY bombshell report that claimed Trump told Michael Cohen to LIE to Congress

The special counsel's office issued a public statement disputing the accuracy of a news report saying Trump told his personal attorney Cohen to lie to Congress

The statement by Robert Mueller's office on Friday night doesn't cite any specific errors
Shortly after the statement was released Friday evening Trump retweeted a tweet which said:

'Sadly so many will never get the memo that it was fake!'

Ben Smith, editor-in-chief of BuzzFeed News, issued a statement saying 'We stand by our reporting and the sources who informed it'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...directed-lawyer-Cohen-lie-congress-FALSE.html

LoL, DEBUNKED.
AGAIN

How did I know that was going to happen...AGAIN? Well, at least you have learned to take it better than dASS does. I'll give you that.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

BREAKING RIGHT NOW: MUELLER'S OFFICE CONFIRMS BUZZFEED COHEN ARTICAL FAKE NEWS!
Started streaming 13 minutes ago
Maybe a couple of tequilas will get the taste of wiener out of your mouth!
Bottles I mean.
'It is NOT accurate': Robert Mueller's office issues rare statement to completely DENY bombshell report that claimed Trump told Michael Cohen to LIE to Congress
The special counsel's office issued a public statement disputing the accuracy of a news report saying Trump told his personal attorney Cohen to lie to Congress
The statement by Robert Mueller's office on Friday night doesn't cite any specific errors
Shortly after the statement was released Friday evening Trump retweeted a tweet which said: 'Sadly so many will never get the memo that it was fake!'
Ben Smith, editor-in-chief of BuzzFeed News, issued a statement saying 'We stand by our reporting and the sources who informed it'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...directed-lawyer-Cohen-lie-congress-FALSE.html
LoL, DEBUNKED.
AGAIN
How did I know that was going to happen...AGAIN? Well, at least you have learned to take it better than dASS does. I'll give you that.
Oh, well!

SOMEONE knows the WHOLE TRUTH and no one believes you!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Well it WAS definitely debunked by the Russian colluder ( Uranium one ) mule himself
cheers.

'nother tequila?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Oh, well!
SOMEONE knows the WHOLE TRUTH and no one believes you!
lol you haven't been right ( I mean really, being so completely left just for starters) about anything in some time.
;)
I can't see any good reason for you to start now.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Bruce Ohr Under Oath Implicates Mueller In Steele Dossier

Closed Door Testimony Reveals Mueller’s Investigation is Peter Strzok’s ‘Insurance Policy’ Against Trump

In a recent closed-door deposition with members of the House Oversight Committee, a mid-level DOJ bureaucrat is fast being exposed as a link between the Clinton-funded “dodgy dossier” used to spy on Trump Campaign officials and the deep state FBI and adulterous lovers Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

Demoted Department of Justice lawyer Bruce Ohr testified under oath about his back door channeling of information with the dossier creator Christopher Steele and FBI chief Hillary investigator Peter Strzok. Strzok is the one who texted his FBI colleague about having an ‘insurance policy’ against President Trump if he were to win the election against Hillary Clinton. As we all know Clinton lost the election, prompting Strzok to institute the ‘insurance policy.’

What is the insurance policy? Ohr revealed that he was the one that gave parts of the dossier to Strzok at the FBI. Strzok then used the dossier to go get FISA warrants to spy on President Trump, his family, and his campaign. The warrants then led to a special counsel being appointed—Robert Mueller in this instance—to investigate Trump. Strzok believed that any special investigation would turn the American people against Trump and eventually lead to charges that would oust him from office.

With a latte in one hand and a naïve look of bewilderment on his face, Ohr has been shown on television networks walking through the halls of Congress. The Clintons are far away counting their winnings, the Obamas are jet-setting around the world, and conspirators such as disgraced FBI officials James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Strzok, and Page are out on the street wondering if, or when, criminal charges will be leveled.

Ohr, on the other hand, appears to be a Democrat patsy who went along and backed the wrong camp.

Bruce Ohr and the Spy Pipeline

Once considered a shining star in the Department of Justice, Ohr’s expertise stems from his knowledge and prosecution of transnational organized crime...

...As Congress has probed into the nefarious mechanisms used by Democrats and Obama-era cronies, facts have surfaced that Ohr had a direct pipeline to Fusion GPS and British spy Christopher Steele. His wife was taking money to compile the anti-Trump dossier and Ohr maintained backdoor communications with Steele after he was discredited...

...Ohr was required by law to disclose his wife, Nellie’s, Fusion GPS earnings from work associated with the false dossier. It now appears Ohr skirted the law while DOJ and FBI officials were reportedly fully aware of that fact...

...The evidence is clear that FBI chief Hillary investigator Peter Strzok set up the Mueller investigation to be an ‘insurance policy’ against President Trump taking office if Hillary didn’t win the election.

Ohr may have been the link that tied anti-Trump forces together. To date, the Mueller investigation has yet to indict a single Democrat despite overwhelming evidence.
https://www.americanlibertyreport.c...peter-strzoks-insurance-policy-against-trump/

In other news:
EXPOSED!! EX FBI LAWYER JAMES BAKER RESPONSIBLE FOR "OBAMA'S ILLEGAL FISA 702 PROGRAM"
http://www.truthseries.net/2019/01/exposed-ex-fbi-lawyer-james-baker.html?m=1

Can't say I didn't see this Trump train coming.
I can certainly say I am happy it's here.