Democrat Party Civil War Begins

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
'New party, who dis?': Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez mocks Joe Lieberman after he said she wasn't future

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...joe-lieberman-after-he-jabbed-her/2551573002/

Democrats feasting upon each other.

*snicker*
They are all cannibal lecturers.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...rity-excuse-for-canceling-state-of-the-union/
NBC, CNN: Secret Service, DHS Reject Nancy Pelosi’s ‘Security’ Excuse for Canceling State of the Union

Multiple reports indicate that the U.S. Secret Service and the Department of Homeland Security both reject Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s stated reason for asking the President of the United States to postpone the State of the Union address.

On Wednesday, Pelosi wrote to the president to rescind her Jan. 3 invitation for him to address Congress on January 29, in keeping with tradition.
Pelosi blamed a lack of available security due to the ongoing partial government shutdown: “This requires hundreds of people working on the logistics and security of it. Most of those people are either furloughed or victims of the shutdown. The president’s shutdown. But that isn’t the point. The point is security. … [It’s] a security decision which is completely out of my hands.”
https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/nancy-pelosis-net-worth-196299990-in-2018/
Nancy Pelosi’s net worth $196,299,990 in 2018
https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/update-soft-civil-war-that-is-escalating/
Update: “Soft Civil War” that is escalating
We are already in the Civil War, it is a new level called a “Soft Civil War” that could escalate anytime.
— Each side undercutting the legitimacy of the other. Refusing to recognize election results when other side wins. (Done)
— Federal government paralyzed by parallel disagreements. House would make a move, Senate would block it. (In Progress)
— Allegations of voter fraud, some of them quite accurate. (Done)
— Violence becoming part of politics. Even on the floor of the Congress. (Soon)
What happens when these trends accelerate:
— Militia activity becoming more widespread. (Nothing Happening)
— Political parties edging into becoming militias. (Soon)
— General radicalization with the passage of time. Today’s extremism is tomorrow’s norm. (Done)
— When people are charged with treason, juries say it was self-defense. (Hillary, FBI, DOJ?)
— Acts of terror and more to respond to the attack. (Illegal Immigration and Caravans?)
— Eventually, the presence of U.S. troops in someway. Done (Southern Border)

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I think she took it a step to far calling for Trump to cancel or submit by writing the State of the Union address, 3 weeks away showing her hand that a deal will not be made by the Dems.

‘She wields the knife’: Pelosi moves to belittle and undercut Trump in shutdown fight

A WaPo hit piece but a little neutrality in the middle

In her letter to Trump, Pelosi said the U.S. Secret Service and the Department of Homeland Security have been “hamstrung” by furloughs and therefore should not bear the burden of securing the president’s address in the House chamber. The White House had no immediate response, but Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said her department and the Secret Service were “fully prepared to support and secure the State of the Union.”
Trump was largely indifferent to Pelosi’s letter Wednesday, according to two people familiar with Trump’s remarks about the issue, who requested anonymity to speak about internal discussions. Trump and the White House decided not to respond because it was unclear whether Pelosi was actually canceling the event or just making a political statement, both of these people said.
Marc Short, the Trump White House’s former legislative affairs director, said if security truly were Pelosi’s concern, she would not have extended a formal invitation to Trump to deliver the address, which she did earlier this month after the shutdown had begun.
“If we really can’t secure the president of the United States in the Capitol, then we have a much bigger problem,” Short said. “It’s a bogus claim to say there are security concerns. Everybody can look at that and say she doesn’t want to give the president a platform to speak to the nation about border security.”
House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) said, “It’s just that Nancy Pelosi is afraid of hearing what the president has to say.”
One danger for Pelosi is that Democrats could eventually appear intransigent to voters. Having said she considers the president’s long-promised wall immoral — and joking that she would only agree to allocate a single dollar to it — Pelosi could find herself in a bind should Republicans offer a compromise deal that would partially meet Trump’s demand for $5.7 billion in wall funding.
Pelosi’s strategy for dealing with Trump was born of exasperation, advisers said.She has been deliberately trying to get under his skin and “to talk to him in a way he understands,” according to one person familiar with her views.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I think she took it a step to far calling for Trump to cancel or submit by writing the State of the Union address, 3 weeks away showing her hand that a deal will not be made by the Dems.

‘She wields the knife’: Pelosi moves to belittle and undercut Trump in shutdown fight

I like how they have sources that are close enough to both the president and speaker that know what is happening in each camp , yet they are not named . Close to , could be the janitor for all we know . At the rate the Washington Post has been incorrect I wouldn’t be surprised if they are .

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Trump cancels Pelosi's jet to Brussels, blames government shutdown

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/17/trump-cancels-pelosis-jet-brussels-blames-governme/

*snicker*

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Funny how a stupid incompetent imbecile out manoeuvres the best and brightest at every turn .

They never saw it coming. Truly funny that they were just about to board when they were told the plane isn't going anywhere, CIC's orders.

I can tell you this. There is a USAF crew laughing their heads off. The whole base must have been cracking up.

What a walk of shame that must have been for Pelosi and her CODEL.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
They never saw it coming. Truly funny that they were just about to board when they were told the plane isn't going anywhere, CIC's orders.

I can tell you this. There is a USAF crew laughing their heads off. The whole base must have been cracking up.

What a walk of shame that must have been for Pelosi and her CODEL.
I am not familiar with Washington and Congress , but am wondering if that was the logical place to drop them off , or the most embarrassing?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes Walter, that's true, and huge nipples as well, but she is getting old.

I hope they all had a good time in Porto Rico.

I am just waiting for Trump to give her the traditional burial at sea that all blue party comrades deserve

Last edited: