Gun Control is Completely Useless.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
In the latest NON news- LIE-berals like Hoid continue to spew LIE-beral propaganda that is designed expressly to

HIDE the truth ofmultiple FAILED LIE-beral policies from Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

If OUR ECONOMY IS "BOOMING" AS LIE-BERALS CLAIM THEN WHY IS BOTH PERSONAL AND GOVT DEBT RISING SO FAST???????

IF OUR ECONOMY IS "BOOMING" THEN why ARE GOOD FULL TIME JOBS DISAPPEARING - ONLY TO BE REPLACED BY PART TIME CRAP???????????????????????????

If we are rapidly approaching an environmental apocalypse as LIE-berals claim then WHY have they not given up flying in air planes- the MOST FILTHY WAY TO TRAVEL?????????????????????

If global warming is so dire then why do LIE-berals not travel by TRAIN instead of plane???????????????????????

LIE-berals CLAIM they are all about justice and fair play- so HOW do they justify paying their civil service union Hog allies ONE THIRD MORE than workers in the private sector???????????????????????????????

LIE-berals claim to want justice for all - so how can they justify giving civil service union Hogs those solid gold pensions while most Cdns DO NOT HAVE ANY PENSION WORTHY OF THE NAME????????????????????????????

LIE-berals talk about building a JUST SOCIETY- so is it not time to SCALE BACK the gravy being granted to Hogs??????????????

LIE-berals told us that it was imperative that we sign onto the Paris Accord- and we did- while cynics told us the Paris Accord was a waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But now LIE-berals are telling us that the Paris Accord is totally useless and we must start again to "save the environment"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals also told us their carbon crap and trade tax SCAM would save the environment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But 15 years experience with the European carbon crap and trade scam has PROVEN it is ineffective!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So- we must ask: did LIE-berals LIE when they told us the Paris Accord was "essential"???????????????????????

Or are they LYING NOW when they say it is ineffective????????????????????????

LIE-berals claimed their carbon tax would save our environment- but they DO NOT want to discuss the fact that our carbon emissions for 2017 ARE HIGHER than they were in 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At what point should LIE-berals be forced to admit they are LYING about the utility of their carbon tax scam????????????????

LIE-berals tell us their carbon crap and trade scam is "all about punishing polluters"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But this appears to mean LIE-berals will PUNISH US with taxes for simply existing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At what point should we conclude that LIE-berals spend THEIR ENTIRE LIVES thinking of excuses to explain why they are entitled to wreck our lives while ENHANCING their own- at our expense??????????????????????????
You forgot the big one . We want to reduce our collective emissions while growing the country’s population by 400,000 carbon emitters yearly .

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Don't you have a lot lizard to pay for sex? Or are you out of money?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tecumsehbonesforbrains runs on at the mouth about people he does not like.......allegedly running on at the mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor T-gurly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He thinks LIE-beral Fake News is a logical defense against critics who point out that ALL LIE-BERAL POLICY IS FAILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You forgot the big one . We want to reduce our collective emissions while growing the country’s population by 400,000 carbon emitters yearly .

Well..................not exactly forgot.................................................

after all...............................if we DUMP Our idiot Boy Justin and his loser LIE-berals in the October 2019 election....................

then immigration will be brought under LOGICAL CONTROL.......................................

and there will be LESS than 400,000 new comers per year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But of course if we KEEP the idiot Boy then yes- we will have that huge new pile of people spewing emissions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The devil is in the details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tecumsehbonesforbrains runs on at the mouth about people he does not like.......allegedly running on at the mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor T-gurly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He thinks LIE-beral Fake News is a logical defense against critics who point out that ALL LIE-BERAL POLICY IS FAILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you taken a head wound?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
A Winchester from the late 1800s is just as deadly and fire just as fast.
I have a marlin 1893 38:55 which uses black powder and corn starch and it would do the damn job nicely...as a lot of deer have found out.
It's been in the family since the year it came out.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Don't you have a lot lizard to pay for sex? Or are you out of money?
Hey I used that line last year - I call copyright.

:)
Now all your bases are belong to us.

Sorry to dig up that ol' bone Boomer. He left me no choice...saving the free world from tyranny and all that.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Have you taken a head wound?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor tecumsehbonesfor brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is such a TRUE LIE-beral that he assumes that any person who would dispute his opinions must be crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-gurly takes his values from the vile Soviet Union where people who opposed the party were often locked in INSANE ASYLUMS and tortured!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article illustrating what a nasty lot of Nazi style storm troopers are supporting LIE-beral causes these days! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Antifa thugs pummel 'fascist' flag-waving Bernie Sanders supporter

By Brad Hunter

Published: August 21, 2018. Updated: August 21, 2018 12:32 PM EDT

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ News/ World

Related

World
Former Yazidi sex slave marries her US Army interpreter
World
Illegal immigrant charged with murdering Iowa student

Paul Welch was pummelled at a protest by antifa thugs in Portland.
Whoops!

Black-clad antifa thugs pummelled a flag-waving American patriot at a rally in Portland, Oregon.

The problem was: The man they beat up wasn’t a neo-Nazi or a Proud Boy, he was a Bernie Sanders supporter.

(The word “oopsie” comes to mind- and these Antifa thugs have all the maturity and political awareness of a 5 year old child)

According to The Oregonian, Paul Welch, 38, was marching peacefully when he was confronted by the mini Maoists, who demanded he ditch the Stars and Stripes. It is, after all, a fascist symbol, he was informed.

(Gee that IS an outrageous new claim- that Old Glory is a fascist symbol!!!!!)

He refused, and a tug-of-war over his flag erupted. Welch took a club to the back of the head, leaving him a bloody wreck.

“I didn’t come as a part of any one group,” Welch told The Oregonian. “I was just protesting outsiders coming here for their tacitly fascist event.”

(Yes- LIE-berals are like Hyenas that way- they PREFER lone, isolated victims!)

Protesters were taking aim at the right-wing Patriot Prayer when they mistook Welch for a “fascist.”

(Oh but his “version” of civil rights is CLEARLY NOT TOLERATED by Antifa! Welch was firstly- carrying the flagf that Antifa deems a fascist symbol! And apparently Welch views Antifa as some portion of those “outsiders whose tacitly fascist event” he was objecting to!!! Too dispute Antifa in any way is to become an ENEMY- and thus worthy of a club to the back of the head!)

“I had felt like showing that a liberal, free Portland — or any major city, really — is much more American and much more numerous and strong than any of these interloping groups,” he said.

(Ah yes- Antifa DOES NOT accept the label of “interlopers”! The Antifa definition of supporters is as flexible as the Soviet version of “party” they are pretending not to support for personal gain!!!!!!!!!)

A registered Democrat, who describes himself as a “slightly progressive leftist,” Welch said he supported Sanders in the 2016 presidential primary.

(A club to the head indicates he is not nearly progressive enough!)

He said he brought his flag to the rally because he wanted to take back the flag as a symbol for all Americans, not just the right wing.

(So he is trying to make a political point Antifa considers IRRELEVANT- hence the club to the head!)

At one point, Welch said he feared he would be beaten to death by the trio who attacked him. The result was a concussion.

“It strikes me as the worst sort of political theatre,” he said. “It’s kind of like you’re playing into your opponents’ hands when you do that sort of thing. That’s not what I was there for.”

(In the eyes of Antifa, or Soviet Red Guards, or Nazi Brown Shirts- ordinary people DO NOT get to define the issues or the conditions and terms of alliance!)

A spokesman with Popular Mobilization, a group that helped organize the counter-protest at city hall, declined to comment.

(Yes- Antifa is quite content with the idea that this was all an accident and a mistake! Antifa would not wish t admit that Welch is NOT WELCOME to do his thing at Antifa events because he is a free thinker and is not slavishly devoted to the Antifa Message! And being a Bernie Saunders supporter clearly cuts no ice either because Saunders is an OLD WHITE GUY- and committed to working honestly WITHIN the democratic system!!)

(Such aging white men as Welch and Saunders have NO PLACE in the world of Antifa where ALL white privilege MUST BE ERASED! Antifa will TAKE power from cowed white people!! But Antifa considers it will be SHAMED and weakened if they mildly accept whatever benefits Saunders or his ilk offers up as a conciliatory gift!!!!!!!!!!!!)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You'll never know how ironic your statement is. Because you're ignorant. And stupid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is ALL you have T-gurly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some silly name calling while you are exposed as a LIE-beral Fake News manure spreader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you had any balls you would go ahead and tell us how cop training- which you have named as wrong- should be improved!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you CANNOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because the only way to ensure that cops do not end up shooting crazy people- is for LIE-berals to start locking up the crazy people and forcing treatment on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such forced and mandated treatment will ensure that crazy people are able to return to a normal life and cease being a danger to themselves and others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But LIE-berals WILL NOT FORCE TREATMENT ON CRAZY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such treatment is costly and LIE-berals prefer to BUY VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals leave dangerous loons on the street till they make too much trouble and get shot by cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that HYPOCRITES LIKE YOU CAN THEN BLAME COPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
clearly you missed the point. You have every intention of declaring gun laws the solution for suicides, then you are going to pat yourself on the back and go home... meanwhile more children will die. How can you be such a terrible human being, do the child suicides mean nothing to you? How many more children will die while you play out your agenda instead of helping them?
I missed the point?? NO you did. I mentioned 19 children in the US die every day by gun shot and if you had read the article you would have seen IT said the same thing.

As for those too unhappy and under a mental cloud........ fix the mental health care system or allow the would be suicides, an easier way to depart this life. Many countries allow aid to such persons to choose when & how they can die without.pain or leaving a mess for their kith and kin. Personally I prefer the former but as a last resort to using a gunshot give them a decent and easier way out.

Clearly you value a piece of metal over children and the mentally ill.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You mean the types of people often killed by people via every possible means of death by people on SSRIs, or the types of people who are killed by the presidents who want to take all the guns way's illegal wars and arms trading deals?

If you don't give a crap about them (and YOU DON'T!) you don't really give a crap about anything.

(sad) LOL, virtue signaling, sjw, mpcs, who never look in the mirror.

Last edited:

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
LOL So,you clearly know all about anti-depression medication!! Now, exactly what has people killing people by every possible means and dictatorships have to do with gun control? Start a thread on those topics and I will straighten you out there as well.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You mean the types of people often killed by people via every possible means of death by people on SSRIs, or the types of people who are killed by the presidents who want to take all the guns way's illegal wars and arms trading deals?

If you don't give a crap about them (and YOU DON'T!) you don't really give a crap about anything.

(sad) LOL, virtue signaling, sjw, mpcs, who never look in the mirror.

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some LUNATIC THINKS that allowing aspiring suicides to have access to guns so they can be out of their misery quickly and easily is a GOOD IDEA?????????????????????????

My mind spins in confusion at such an idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have we TRULY reached the point where a LIE-beral thinks it is a good thing to quickly and easily dispose of the mentally distressed?????????????????

My immediate thought was that Ebeneezer Scrooge had been reincarnated and was now advocating we dlean out the jails and mental institutions by offering a gun with a single bullet to each inmate???????????????????????

Do LIE-berals now view most of us as "surplus population"???????????????????????????????????

Are we THAT DISPOSABLE in the LIE-beral Brave New World??????????????????????????????

Apparently so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider:
Isn`t it nice that our LIE-beral overlords are spending OUR money on a series of costly commercials telling us what a great job they are doing with our medical system-but they cannot FIX crap like that described below-presented along with some comments of my own in brackets):

First his leg was amputated, then CCAC cut off his therapy.

By Kelly Egan. First posted: Thursday, December 08, 2016 05:21 PM EST | Updated: Thursday, December 08, 2016 05:28 PM EST

Paul Pelletier had part of his leg amputated earlier this year. He's been recuperating with the use of a vaccum pump that keeps the wound dry and clean. It comes from the CCAC, who had a 10-week limit on the use of the pump. They want it back, but his surgeon says he needs it to recuperate or may have to be re-hospitalized or have more of his leg cut off.

OTTAWA - It’s been a tough year for Paul Pelletier, scarred by scalpels, then the system.

The 51-year-old truck mechanic had his right foot — then part of his lower leg — amputated in two stages in March from the effects of diabetes. He returned to hospital in August, and in September had two further operations on the wound, just below his knee.

To help with healing, he was sent home with a special device, called a vacuum-assisted wound closure system. It consists of a special sponge inserted in the wound cavity, then connected to a drainage hose. The whole area is sealed, kept clean and drained by means of negative pressure created by a device worn around the neck.

“It’s a magic thing man,” the Carleton Place resident said Thursday.

To help with wound care, he was visited every second day by a nurse arranged through the Community Care Access Centre, the network of home care providers that serves all of Ontario.

Then came the shock.

Just as the healing was progressing nicely, the CCAC has demanded its “VAC unit” back because there is a 10-week limit. He could keep using it, sure, but it would cost $90 a day, or $2,700 a month, for a man on a monthly disability of $1,100. Otherwise, he was cut off.

“It scares me,” Pelletier said. “I believe it is a big part of the healing of it all. I’d hate to see a setback for another six months.”

Pelletier and his sister tried to reason with the CCAC, even enlisting the support of his Ottawa Hospital surgeon at the 11th hour.

“I feel that discontinuation of the VAC dressing will jeopardize all the hard work gone on to this point to salvage his below knee amputation,” the surgeon wrote in a Nov. 30 email.

“We would like to request an extension of his VAC therapy to avoid the need to readmit him to the hospital for continued appropriate wound care and to reduce the risk that he will be required to be converted to an above knee amputation.”

Some of the words were underlined and in bold type.

(Yeah-its $2700.00 to rent the machine for another month-and HOW MUCH to re-admit the guy to hospital and saw off more of his leg? With the added bonus that IF they save most of his leg he may be able to walk better and return to work-but if they saw most of it off he becomes a permanent ward of the state because he is crippled? Just WHO is running our medical system? Doctors with best patient outcomes in mind? Or LIE-beral friendly union Hogs who want their endless list of entitlements filled- at the expense of patients and the general public?)

The CCAC was unmoved. A care co-ordinator thanked the doctor for his email and reiterated that the unit would be removed Dec. 5. “I understand your concern related to this client and appreciate your follow up. At this time, CCAC is not able to extend the provision of (the unit) past 10 weeks,” the reply continued, “and we kindly ask that you provide updated conventional dressing orders.”

The surgeon replied within minutes, a seven-word answer that could not be mistaken in meaning or directness: “My orders are for continued VAC therapy.”

Still, CCAC didn’t bend.

At the urging of a hospital official, Pelletier appealed to area MPP Randy Hillier, not a step the mechanic is used to taking. “I’ve never called an MP in my life.”

Hillier, who detests over-regulation in government, immediately got on the phone and wrote to Health Minister Eric Hoskins.

(Regulation is one thing-govt MUST have control over operations and finance-but tight ass regulations that DAMAGE a patient that would otherwise recover more fully and faster and at less public cost is brain dead LIE-beral bullshit!)

“Minister, I find this alarming for a number of reasons. First, I find it unorthodox that the CCAC would have the authority to enforce a quota or limitation to services over the wishes of a physician; secondly, that a patient’s well-being and recovery would be hindered and possibly hampered by limitations on access to a comparatively inexpensive piece of medical equipment.”

(Any idiot-except a LIE-beral can see it’s a LOT CHEAPER to loan the guy the machine than to return him to hospital for more surgery!)

Pelletier said he was told there are 23 patients on a waiting list for a VAC unit, which he uses 24 hours a day.

(In other words-LIE-berals are AGAIN spending OUR money on THEIR gravy INSTEAD of on needed medical machinery-AND buying those commercials to BOAST and LIE-beral about it!)

Of the 23, he is sympathetic. But his great worry is that if the wound does not heal properly, he’ll need a further amputation above the knee, affecting his mobility for the rest of his life. His hope is that he can be fitted with a prosthetic in the spring and return to the trucking industry soon after. “I just want to get back to work.”

Pelletier estimates he needs the unit for another three or four weeks. The wound is largely healed but still has a small open section.

It’s been quite a saga. Diagnosed with diabetes at age 31, he lost a couple of toes about five years ago, then endured a long period of hobbling until his foot became too diseased. (Diabetes can lead to nerve damage and restricted circulation, especially in the extremities, and even minor injuries can turn into difficult-to-treat ulcers. Pelletier suspects a foot injury about six years ago triggered his problems.)

Pelletier is meeting with his surgeon Friday. They will deal with his wound, of course. Who fixes this broken system?

(Looks like Doug Ford will have a chance to cure our health care! IF ONLY he can fight off GREEDY civil service union Hogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC