the vaccine fraud exposed by science

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah das slept at a holiday in last night for a few minutes got paid and went home
;)
good that you left your client to sleep in peace, I'm sure he didn't hire you to talk.

You better be paying taxes on the extra income too babes.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Which one is megabutt and which one is dan fool??

You the beatch in the middle?
;)
I didn't realize you charged team prices.

But I suppose when I post quotes from the top CDC doctors and das posts memes, you know you are dealing with a BRAINDED cliffie clone...and he says he takes the flue vaccine every year?
:)
That is obvious by his dedhed posts.

See above about "dasleeped at holiday inn last night".

LOL, You fricken closet racists are so fricken dumb das. That's why I quote Doctors while you post cliffies.

"Das sleeped at a holiday inn last night", Ha ha...That may stick to you like glue now. Every time you look in the mirror, it just might occur to you every time you see your face there...especially if you try to not remember it.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Alternative News and youtube nutbars on videos...

Gawd... you guys are too deluded for words to describe you..

Believe what you will...but you will always be a fringe element of society with your delusions.....

You can have the last word because arguing with you is like arguing with someone in a straitjacket....

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
How do I explain to this ding dong, no flue vaccines ever and I haven't had the flue in longer than he has not had the flue.
:O
And I can still quote doctors while he poops memes.

Das sleeped at das hillbilly Inn Das night!!!
Hic!!! You buy 10% booze too?

Rice Study Predicts 19 Percent Efficacy for 2018-2019 Influenza Vaccine
https://thevaccinereaction.org/2018...ent-efficacy-for-2018-2019-influenza-vaccine/

Well, thats an improvement over the other year at least.
;)
Holy geepers, Das has graduated to Quakymart cherry liqueur!!!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
THE FLU VACCINE (my opinion) | Dr. Paul

"people who get sequential flue shots are less healthy then those that do not" and that is STATISTICALLY measured!!!

Well ,here is someone who didn't sleep das hotel last night

Only a tiny fraction of deaths counted as flue deaths are actually from the damn flue!!!! A whole host of respiratory diseases are counted as flue deaths to scare idjitz like Das into getting something only 10% effective, which includes 25 micrograms of mercury which there is no safe limit for!!!

How frickin' many brain dead shots can you get before your brainpan strokes out!!!!

Geezus!!!!
from the comments:
Jill Burns
9 months ago
As an RN I always knew the “flu deaths” reported had underlying conditions or illness.

They were “at risk” to begin with. Vaccines are not necessary at all. In fact many aren’t even effective.

If they did titers they would know if they were effective. They don’t do titers because they KNOW they aren’t effective.

TITERS should be your guideline for vaccines, not repeated doses. This Doc is exactly right. Fresh Food, Vit D3, rest, exercise, reduce stress and I’d add don’t smoke, alcohol* in moderation, avoid *sugar, less carbs, avoid vaccines and you’ll be much healthier.

Wear that sunscreen DAS all summer! Make sure you extend your flue season to the length of
a hole year to get OUR TAX money's worth out of YOUR mercury death shot!!!

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
MEASLES OUTBREAK....? + MMR Vaccine & Autism (Can You Handle The Truth?)

paulthomasmd
Published on Feb 17, 2015
Parents Right to VACCINE INFORMED CONSENT | Dr. Paul's Senate Testimony (video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNQVd...

Dr. Paul weighs in on the recent MEASLES SCARE by offering some perspective and challenging parents to look outside the box when it comes to vaccines.

Please SHARE, LIKE, COMMENT, and even FAVORITE THIS VIDEO if you found it useful or if you know somebody who it may benefit. Thank you.

Parents Right to VACCINE INFORMED CONSENT | Dr. Paul's Senate Testimony

paulthomasmd
Published on Feb 23, 2015
MEASLES OUTBREAK...? + MMR Vaccine & Autism (Can You Handle The Truth?) Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdB3L...

Right before testifiying I was given a 3 minute limit and mispoke. I actually have about 500 newbabies per year "not per month". To clarify, Hepatitis B Vaccine should only be given to infants of moms who have Hepatitis B.

Informed consent is vital for any medical procedure, including vaccines. Oregon Senate bill 442 will remove the philosophical & religious medical exception options that parents currently have. Dr. Paul testifies for medical freedom. He shares facts on Aluminum toxicity, the MMR vaccine, autism, developmental delays, & immune disorders associated with vaccines to the Oregon senate committee on health. SB442-3 must be defeated or Oregon will be placed in a state of emergency as the result of the single case of measles.

I KNOW there are those here who CAN NOT even do BASIC MATH let alone HANDLE THE DAMN TRUTH.

WELL DAS:
MEME ME UP SPOT.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
There has been no large cohort study of NON vaccinated to selectivly vaccinated to fully vaccinated people to see what the actual results are, and there have been NO proper safety studies on vaccines so pro vaccination types have EFFE all science to back them up...you have a lot of studies paid for by the people paid to make ii look good though.

Beware those scientific studies—most are wrong, researcher warns:

"The majority of papers that get published, even in serious journals, are pretty sloppy," said John Ioannidis, professor of medicine at Stanford University, who specializes in the study of scientific studies.

This sworn enemy of bad research published a widely cited article in 2005 entitled:
"Why Most Published Research Findings Are False."
Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2018-07-beware-scientific-studiesmost-wrong.html#jCp
physics dot org
That's were I get my memes DASSIE!!! SCIENCE SITES!!!

Considering the DR. who discovered washing your hands saved the majority of death by pregnancy complications at that time.
He was drummed out of the business and was put in a mental institution where he was beaten to death two weeks after by the guards. The "doctors" of the day went back to losing the same amount of deaths as before by being STINKY DIRTY until years later when GERMS were discovered. Then they started washing their hands and took credit for the reduced death rates with something they could sell.

"At this late date, we all expect our doctors to wash their hands before examining us or performing an operation in order to prevent the spread of infection. Surprisingly, physicians did not begin to acknowledge the lifesaving power of this simple act until 1847

It was then that Dr. Semmelweis began exhorting his fellow physicians at the famed Vienna General Hospital (Allgemeines Krankenhaus) to wash up before examining women about to deliver babies. His plea was far more than aesthetic; it was a matter of life and death and helped to prevent a deadly malady known as “childbed” or puerperal (from the Latin words for child and parent) fever.

In the mid-19th century, about five women in 1,000 died in deliveries performed by midwives or at home. Yet when doctors working in the best maternity hospitals in Europe and America performed deliveries, the maternal death rate was often 10 to 20 times greater. The cause was, invariably, childbed fever. And a miserable end it was: raging fevers, putrid pus emanating from the birth canal, painful abscesses in the abdomen and chest, and an irreversible descent into an absolute hell of sepsis and death — all within 24 hours of the baby’s birth.

(The hospital ward run by midwives, without autopsy duties, had far better outcomes with their deliveries).

The reason seems readily apparent today, if not back then. Medical students and their professors at the elite teaching hospitals of this era typically began their day performing barehanded autopsies on the women who had died the day before of childbed fever. They then proceeded to the wards to examine the laboring women about to deliver their babies."
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/ignaz-semmelweis-doctor-prescribed-hand-washing

Immunology and vaccination
Chicken cholera
Pasteur's later work on diseases included work on chicken cholera. He received cultures from Jean Joseph Henri Toussaint, and cultivated them in chicken broth.[70] During this work, a culture of the responsible bacteria had spoiled and failed to induce the disease in some chickens he was infecting with the disease. Upon reusing these healthy chickens, Pasteur discovered he could not infect them, even with fresh bacteria; the weakened bacteria had caused the chickens to become immune to the disease, though they had caused only mild symptoms.[4][8]

In 1879, his assistant, Charles Chamberland (of French origin), had been instructed to inoculate the chickens after Pasteur went on holiday. Chamberland failed to do this and went on holiday himself. On his return, the month-old cultures made the chickens unwell, but instead of the infections being fatal, as they usually were, the chickens recovered completely. Chamberland assumed an error had been made, and wanted to discard the apparently faulty culture, but Pasteur stopped him.[71][72] He inoculated the chickens with virulent bacteria that killed other chickens, and they survived. Pasteur concluded that the animals were now immune to the disease.[73]

In December 1879, Pasteur used a weakened culture of the bacteria to inoculate chickens. The chickens survived, and when he inoculated them with a virulent strain, they were immune to it. In 1880, Pasteur presented his results to the French Academy of Sciences, saying that the bacteria were weakened by contact with oxygen.[70]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Pasteur#Fermentation_and_germ_theory_of_diseases

Right when the doctors started washing their hands re Dr. Semmelweis, with the results already posted at the top of this post.
"Semmelweis’s professional timing could not have been worse. He made his landmark discovery between 1846 and 1861, long before the medical profession was ready to accept it."
(from the link above )

Wash das hands yah! Mien herr DR DAS!
( don't disagree with GOOD JEWISH DR Semmelweis: that would be antisemitic and racist! )

Make sure to get your tetanus vaccine in case you step on whoreshit cover nail too!!!

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
There are still cases of tetanus in the U.S., including deaths, although they are rare. In 2009, there were a total of 19 cases in the United States and two deaths were reported.2 4

It sounds scary but less so if you understand this one key fact: Tetanus bacteria, which secrete toxins (tetanolysin and tetanospasmin5) that can cause lockjaw, cannot survive in the presence of oxygen.3 Deep puncture wounds that do not bleed are an ideal place for tetanus bacteria to enter the body and be protected by tissue and skin from direct exposure to oxygen in the air, which serves as a “perfect environment for tetanus bacteria to multiply and cause infection.”3

Wounds to the skin that bleed a lot deny tetanus bacteria the kind of environment it requires to live and grow. Wounds that bleed and are cleaned and disinfected properly, rather than sealed in some way, are far less likely to get infected. The important point to remember is that tetanus bacteria are anaerobic, which means that they can only live in the “absence of air.” So in order to deny the tetanus bacteria what they need to live, the wound should remain exposed to oxygen as long as possible.

In a lecture given in Sweden in 2014, Suzanne Humphries, MD explained:

If you properly treat the wound and air can get to it and no abscess forms and you continue to disinfect, you will not develop tetanus. So it’s very key to for a wound to heal from inside out. You don’t want a wound to start to seal over on the outside before the inside is healed properly because anything that’s trapped under the skin will fester, there won’t be enough air and this susceptibility can happen.6

Dr. Humphries went on to list her recommendations for proper wound care, noting that the first step is to allow the wound to bleed (not hemorrhage). “The first thing people want to do when there’s a wound is to stop the bleeding, but unless you have severed an artery, you don’t stop the bleeding,” she stressed.
https://thevaccinereaction.org/2017/07/so-what-about-tetanus/

Brake out the tinfoil space hats das and meme me up!!!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Watch This BEFORE You Get A Flu shot

Natural Living Family w/Dr. Z & Mama Z
Published on Oct 5, 2016
You are NOT flu shot vaccine deficient!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
So all the people who have witnessed their children have seizures and suffer horrendous side effects after being vaccinated are all lying and don't count because their accounts are anecdotal, while DAS proves his case with one anecdotal self account that has no picture, no witness, and just one unaware victim?
;)
LOL, JEBUS! How effed up is that DAS?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Flu Shots May Not Protect the Elderly or the Very Young
Despite government recommendations, there is little evidence that flu vaccines help individuals older than 65 or younger than two
Every year around this time, 120 million Americans roll up their sleeves to get their annual flu shots. Since 2010, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has recommended yearly jabs for every healthy American over the age of six months. The goal is to curb the spread of infection and minimize the risk for potentially dangerous complications such as pneumonia, particularly among the elderly and the very young. But science on the vaccine’s efficacy is scant among those two vulnerable groups. And although healthy adults do get some protection, it may not be as robust as they expect.

One oft-cited claim, based on several large meta-analyses published more than a decade ago, is that seasonal flu shots cut the risk of winter death among older people by half. But the research behind that claim has been largely debunked. A 2005 study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine noted that influenza only causes about 5 percent of all excess winter deaths among the elderly—which works out to one death from flu per 1,000 older people each season—so it’s impossible for the shot to prevent half of all their winter deaths. The following year, a study reported that as vaccine coverage increased among the elderly in Italy in the late 1980s, there was no corresponding drop in excess deaths. In another 2006 paper, Lisa Jackson, an infectious disease epidemiologist at the Group Health Research Institute in Seattle, and her colleagues showed that although vaccinated seniors were 44 percent less likely to die during flu season than unvaccinated seniors were, the vaccinated ones were also 61 percent less likely to die before flu season even started. “Naturally, you would not expect the vaccine to work before the thing it protects against is going around,” says Lone Simonsen, a research professor in global health at George Washington University and a co-author of the 2005 study in the Archives of Internal Medicine.

Researchers now attribute these odd findings to a “healthy user” effect. People who don’t get vaccinated often “are the most frail or [those] whose health has gone down dramatically in the last few months,” explains CDC epidemiologist David Shay. People who choose to get flu shots, in other words, are already healthier and therefore the least likely to die.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/flu-shots-may-not-protect-the-elderly-or-the-very-young/

Well well well, I love memeing das with the Scientific American I read at the Doctors office.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I never did watch him very much, you are a liar is the reason for this post.

The Alex Jones Show w/ Guest Owen Benjamin Jan 9, 2019

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Dr Ben Lynch
Published on Jan 11, 2017
The Vaccine Friendly Plan - http://amzn.to/2j8Fxu4

Dr Lynch's Book - Dirty Genes - http://go.dirtygenes.com/book

Do vaccines cause autism is an important question that needs more data. Dr Thomas has vaccinated 1,000's of kids and has personally seen regression in his clinic.

Vaccines which he says to absolutely avoid until risk is shown to outweigh benefit:
- HPV (Gardasil)
- Hep B
- Multi-dose Flu shot

HPV study from JAMA:
http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamao...

Learn more about vaccine injury:
http://seekinghealth.org/vaccine

What you will learn from Judy Mikovits, PhD:
- how to identify vaccine injury
- how to evaluate if your child is at risk of vaccine injury
- what is vaccine court and how does it work

Hey das anecdote me meme man!!!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
And your best source has been kicked off youtube......Waah Waah
Poor you....
you must miss Alex Jones huh?

Show me where I have used alex jones as a source on this thread buddy or are you anecdoting me like a SAD DAS lil beatch??
That's the best you got?
;)
Poor das, vaccines have ****ed up your head - You can't back yourself up with any facts eh?

WANKER

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Keep ranting and railing fool....you sound just like Alex jones

And that yt video wasn't posted by alex jones fool a dimwit like you posted it for him!