Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I say who

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Militia

Jan 2, 2019
Homie
Who did voter Lord of question isn't the Lord to white people !!??

But by myself I never did believe so ain't gods for my solution !!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
This guy.
Ge:1:1: Re:20:11: Re:21:1-8: Isa:66:22:
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And I saw a great white throne,
and him that sat on it,
from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away;
and there was found no place for them.
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth:
for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away;
and there was no more sea.
And I John saw the holy city,
new Jerusalem,
coming down from God out of heaven,
prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying,
Behold,
the tabernacle of God is with men,
and he will dwell with them,
and they shall be his people,
and God himself shall be with them,
and be their God.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;
and there shall be no more death,
neither sorrow,
nor crying,
neither shall there be any more pain:
for the former things are passed away.
And he that sat upon the throne said,
Behold,
I make all things new.
And he said unto me,
Write:
for these words are true and faithful.
And he said unto me,
It is done.
I am Alpha and Omega,
the beginning and the end.
I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
He that overcometh shall inherit all things;
and I will be his God,
and he shall be my son.
But the fearful,
and unbelieving,
and the abominable,
and murderers,
and whoremongers,
and sorcerers,
and idolaters,
and all liars,
shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:
which is the second death.
For as the new heavens and the new earth,
which I will make,
shall remain before me,

saith the LORD,
so shall your seed and your name remain.

The fastest way for me to promote that God is literal is to have you read the visions and explanations in Da:7 and Re:17 and have you decide if the explanations are literal events or figurative. The 10 men in both references and that is helpful when meshing Daniel and Revelations as the day of the return is when the iron/clay in Da:2 is defeated forever.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Who did voter Lord of question isn't the Lord to white people !!??

But by myself I never did believe so ain't gods for my solution !!!!
Mal:2:10:
Have we not all one father?
hath not one God created us?
why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother,
by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
1Co:15:27:
For he hath put all things under his feet.
But when he saith all things are put under him,
it is manifest that he is excepted,
which did put all things under him.
Re:1:7:
Behold,
he cometh with clouds;
and every eye shall see him,
and they also which pierced him:
and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him.
Even so,
Amen.
Heb:12:22-23:
But ye are come unto mount Sion,
and unto the city of the living God,
the heavenly Jerusalem,
and to an innumerable company of angels,
To the general assembly and church of the firstborn,
which are written in heaven,
and to God the Judge of all,
and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

I could add some more that explains why that concept is pretty solid as far as prophecy/doctrine goes. God is best defined by referencing (by me) as being the one in Ge:1-3 and Re:20-22 as that is the start and end of this earth. The rest of the book is about the two bruises in Ge:3:15 so Christ is very involved as He is the 'seed of Eve' that is mentioned and those two bruises is what the rest of the book is about. It also promotes that everybody gets gathered, most are in the last event that deals with this earth so the best way to judge the fate of sinners is to label them as 'not yet gathered' and walk around them as bad karma is a constant companion in mist cases. No need to run but kids should be left at home just the same.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
But military and soccer is my interests its best chooses in these seat !!!! :-(
Military Olympics would be fun to watch from a remote location. Why not have the field at a 3% slope and switch ends a few time during the game, then a score like 37-41 is possible.

Why do all the players that do a hero pose all have their mouths open like they are starving for air?

Militia

Jan 2, 2019
Homie
But the gods never listening my wills if lived normal with non troubleness of resistence because the resistence will destroy mine interests of military etc so I am not believing some.

I've interests.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'm retired so my days are pretty basic.
There is no penalty for waiting until proof is available. The two witnesses will be in Jerusalem for 3 1/2 years before anybody is judged. Prayers are supposed to bring the same kind of protection Daniel had as well as anybody else called by God and wrote something that can be found in the Bible.
Perhaps God does not see your situation as being 'unbearable pain' rather than He doesn't see you as being important enough to deliver what you are asking for. The Flock is the bigger group and the other one is Shepherd and both belong to the same kingdom. The ones in the reference below are the last that can repent and that is the ticket to being alive for the 1,000 years. God chooses just believers for that era because the test at the end would see them thrown into the lake of fire. Having only believers alive means nobody will end up in the lake. The group that might have failed the test are gathered after the test is over, 1,000 years later they are as smart as the shepherds were when they were tested, the Shepherds have learned some new things to pass on by then. The new earth era is when voice commands can literally move mountains and trees, that is part of what the shepherds learn in the 1,000 years and that is what they pass on when that last era in the Bible begins.

De:4:26-31:
I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day,
that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it;
ye shall not prolong your days upon it,
but shall utterly be destroyed.
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations,
and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen,
whither the LORD shall lead you.
And there ye shall serve gods,
the work of men's hands,
wood and stone,
which neither see,
nor hear,
nor eat,
nor smell.
But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God,
thou shalt find him,
if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
When thou art in tribulation,
and all these things are come upon thee,
even in the latter days,
if thou turn to the LORD thy God,
and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
(For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;)
he will not forsake thee,
neither destroy thee,
nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

The story the Bible tells is the same story if you take it as literally written by one God using 40 Scribes or a fictional book that covers the fall of some people and how that ends up being fixed just before the end of the story.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Not when He has His back turned to them, like it is at the moment. Control reverts back to the way it was before the flood. It is referred to as '2 woes' so I don't see it as being a step up from the 'norm'. The good news it is only 3 1/2 years long from when it starts.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Is Lord superior to white people !!??

Snow is white, it,s very easy for us to hide in this coming ice age. That same lord made us white, cuz he loves us above all the rest of you colourfull peeple. This is what our profits in Sundy school teach us.

Militia

Jan 2, 2019
Homie
If Lord was a superior how did existed he will me too but so long Since 2006 he never belongs to my superior because him never includding of mine to him selfy is clearly no gods exist so I thought.

Militia

Jan 2, 2019
Homie
But I was white with harmous music I wanted punk music until death time Lord will still not includding mine interests to believing him !!!!

Militia

Jan 2, 2019
Homie
Perhaps white people did wanted no gods even I am atheist and still it will have funny experience in life time still the Lord and Jesus wasn't white people best chooses !!!!

Militia

Jan 2, 2019
Homie
Another Christophobe thread by Avro.

But no gods wanted so they're not exist so I thought Since 2006 when I was twenty years so it was at least for mine experience in life time with music interests and Soccer and other Sport and 18 last days mine soccer interests are back nice to bring Euro qualification of the 2019 and Championship of the 2020 !!!! 8O

Militia

Jan 2, 2019
Homie
And still Allah are islamic God so can not beaten the islamic God is only thus Muslims have justice faith the islamic God but perhaps wondering if Moses are mine willings but only perhaps Moses wanted mine interests perhaps Moses exist but not existed by Lord !!??