Researchers find bottom of Pacific getting colder, possibly due to Little Ice Age

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
..and now for a public service message from our sponsors!

Oh look! Yet another meme tard post!
;)
East to spot, they always contribute zero...
:)
...and since this is now YOUR favorite re-post we will use it to average out your apparent IQ...

If I am wrong and it's because you just stoked out and can't type anymore, maybe you should go see a 10% effective Doctor...keep the math balanced. They need victims to practice on to hold onto their place as the third biggest killer on the planet.

Especially now that they know that anti cholesterol drugs cause dementia which does cause people to type out empty posts, which I suppose could also be caused by lack of 02 to the brain because of a bad heart.

Statin Use Linked to Dementia
Written by Dr. Joseph Mercola

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
Having lower levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol is linked to a higher risk of dementia, according to a study of nearly 4,000 people aged 50 and over

A high level of LDL cholesterol was found to be inversely associated with dementia in the study participants, even after controlling for other factors that might increase risk, including demographic characteristics, health behavior, mood assessment and medical history
The association was so strong that researchers concluded a high level of LDL cholesterol may be considered as a “potential protective factor against cognition decline”

Your brain contains up to 30 percent cholesterol, which is an essential component of neurons and necessary to develop and maintain neuronal plasticity and function
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2018/11/20/statin-dementia-risk.aspx

JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS!

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Remember the movie "The Day After Tomorrow"

We're all going to DIE!!!!!

(eventually)
Wasn't that the movie predicting the opposite of what all the random internet experts are predicting now? and everybody had to move south?

Maybe Trump shouldn't build that wall heh?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Statins use and risk of dementia: A dose–response meta analysis
https://journals.lww.com/md-journal..._and_risk_of_dementia__A_dose_response.8.aspx

Get petros to explain it to you, he got some sheepskins on the wall

PS the right to free speech covers Meg's content, it does not apply to posts like yours with no speech in them.

Players take the puck, GOONS take the man.

Back on point:
I love winter and I can't wait for more.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Remember the movie "The Day After Tomorrow"
We're all going to DIE!!!!!
(eventually)
Yeah, like it was yesterday.

I am quite pleased by my generation realizing we need to save our remaining oil for chemicals, plastics and medicines as well saving our coal for making steel and graphene by utilizing and creating new markets for some what renewable natural gas.

When it comes to the most energy with the least energy input nothing beats NG and we can pull 99.9% of that energy out.

Since climate isn't a threat and when you know nothing will happen it'll be an easy victory parade when they say "we've saved the planet, sorry you're broke but your sacrifice to the goddess Gaia guarantees an eternal life".

Without a boogie man would you support the JST?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
DipShit is dumber than the puck.

. . . . so is a 300 year water circulation, 1 year repeated 300 times and the undersea volcanoes start and stop at a rate that will be seem in the weather patterns.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
DipShit is dumber than the puck.

. . . . so is a 300 year water circulation, 1 year repeated 300 times and the undersea volcanoes start and stop at a rate that will be seem in the weather patterns.
Just more nonsense gobbledygook from Megahurtz the forum FOOL!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Slant drilled right into the Tower of London, those Ruskies sure are devious, . . . . and good drillers.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Syrian Refugee Camp in Lebanon Buried in Snow and Ice — Refugee Director Blames Global Warming

Jim Hoft for the Gateway Pundit reports, The lunacy of the American left has worked it’s way to Middle East war refugee camps. You. Just. Can’t. Make. This. Up. Unusually cold and snowy weather battered northeastern Lebanon recently affecting 250,000 Syrian refugees.
See the report here:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Yeah, like it was yesterday.

I am quite pleased by my generation realizing we need to save our remaining oil for chemicals, plastics and medicines as well saving our coal for making steel and graphene by utilizing and creating new markets for some what renewable natural gas.

When it comes to the most energy with the least energy input nothing beats NG and we can pull 99.9% of that energy out.

Since climate isn't a threat and when you know nothing will happen it'll be an easy victory parade when they say "we've saved the planet, sorry you're broke but your sacrifice to the goddess Gaia guarantees an eternal life".

Without a boogie man would you support the JST?

Hydro carbon production never stops on earth.