Planet Earth: A Question Of Expansion

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Expanding Earth. It Is So Obvious. A Trip Around The World.

I'm just collecting a few links at the moment.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
That was such an intelligent youtube video that I quit watching after the third "You know" within the first minute and just before that "I don't know when it happened"

Now...If you base your assumptions on such stupid videos and web sites

You are even more of a FOOL than I originally thought.....

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
That was such an intelligent youtube video that I quit watching after the third "You know" within the first minute and just before that "I don't know when it happened"

That you originally thought? hahahahahahahah

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Like you ever had an original thought. The science fiction forum is where Pete and Dex are 'discussing things' .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yup growing. About 100 tons per day falls to earth as meteorites and dust.

A whopping 1100 dump trucks per year.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I know how excited you are Dex but you will gave to wait for the diamond thread to be posted. Only about 10 more pages to go.

NASA | Greenland's Ice Layers Mapped in 3D

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

And yet I believe that you are the sort who eats-up a National Geogorphic docucrapentary and are impressed by Dawkins or Tyson or any number of others from the army of the MM media BigBang science sales peeple.You will not even leave a link to something you think more professional.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Yup growing. About 100 tons per day falls to earth as meteorites and dust.

A whopping 1100 dump trucks per year.
One-hundred tons is just dust compared to the constant mass transfer between orbital bodies in this solar system. One hundred tons is nothing comparatively. This year has been a good year for observing that same expansion, you can watch it spewing out of volcanoes almost every day now, a hundred new tons a second.
You,ve stripped off your trousers and we can see your Darwinism.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2016/06/13/20619/

Home picture of the day Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Journey to the Centre of the Earth

Peter Mungo Jupp----------longtime pro geologist liked lookin for diamonds, hangs with and interviews numerous othwer pro geoligist on a frequent basis. Hees Austrailyin.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Climate or Planetary Dynamics

Posted on January 1, 2019 by Louis Hissink
A recent paper published in Nature Geoscience noted that the Earth’s tropical belt in the northern hemisphere moved northwards during the LIA.
From 1568 to 1634, the tropics expanded to the north, the team found. That time period coincides with severe droughts and other disruptions of human societies, including the collapse of the Ottoman empire in Turkey, the end of the Ming Dynasty in China and near abandonment of the Jamestown Colony in Virginia, said Alfaro Sánchez, currently a postdoctoral researcher at the Centre de Recerca Ecològica i Aplicacions Forestals (http://www.creaf.cat/)in Barcelona, Spain
In 1582 Europe changed the calendar system from the Julian to the Gregorian; Why?
Was there a change in earth dynamics, and tilt, or was the change due to other factors, and how could one tell which from what?
My money is on a change in orbital dynamics caused by some external agent, or forcing if one wished to be PC.
PS. The abstract follows:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Osiris, Jesus and Venus

Posted on December 30, 2018 by Louis Hissink
Various authors have noted a close parallel between the Osiris, Vedic and Christian cults, where each portrays a mother and a child, among other religious imageries.
Which makes me wonder whether these different cults focussed on the same physical event, the birth of Venus and the destruction of human civilisation during the 1st millennium, where the baby represents the birth of some cosmic prodigy, here Venus.
This interpretation is somewhat uber-Heinsohnian in that it further compresses the historical record by having the Vedic, Osiris and Roman cultures as contemporaries, and destroyed globally by the same cosmic agent.
I make two daring assumptions, the first based on the known clustering of radiometric dates as described by Briden and Gass, 1974, that 3 catastrophes occurred historically associated with exogenous agents, by which electric plasma forcings generated 3 distinct clusters of radiogenic deposits. The second is that known history of our era starts from the most recent “event”, here the Little Ice Age, before which history has simply been fabricateded by brain-addled, thought muddled monks and priests of the ruling elites who only saw what they believed.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
And yet I believe that you are the sort who eats-up a National Geogorphic docucrapentary and are impressed by Dawkins or Tyson or any number of others from the army of the MM media BigBang science sales peeple.You will not even leave a link to something you think more professional.
Only on an internet forum, can you watch a few youtube videos and overnight become an "expert" in whatever field you desire...
Man.....you guys take yourselves way too seriously.....

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Only on an internet forum, can you watch a few youtube videos and overnight become an "expert" in whatever field you desire...
Man.....you guys take yourselves way too seriously.....

While all you can do is troll. You add nothing to the discussion in every thread you infect. You do not enter into conversation . You,re stuff
is like the scribbling on a breakfast cereal box.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Planet Earth: A Question Of Expansion (1982)

There are some factors leading to the earth expansion, while other factors lead to its contraction.

The earth contraction:
Obviously, when it becomes colder and colder, it will contract .. leading to breaking of its surface; therefore, large fissures and rifts may then occur and may also lead to some mountainous ranges appearing: some parts of the earth surface will depress and other parts will elevate.

This is the cooling of the earth in general particularly its core as it cools by heat radiation and the eruption of volcanoes... it is not the Global Warmth which almost affects the earth surface, not the earth core.

Here is about the earth contraction:
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_4.htm#The_Earth_Approaches_the_Sun_
quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_4.htm#The_Earth_Approaches_the_Sun_

The expansion of the earth, on the other hand, is due to the falling down on it of a large number of meteoritic rocks and large amounts of cosmic or celestial dust, which is a continuous process.

And this is about its expansion (specially in the past)

">> (and He made [mountains] that landed upon it); that which heavily landed upon the earth, are the mountains. This can be explained as follows:
That sun had been transformed into an earth after the cooling of its surface, then the meteorites started to fall down on it to become the mountains. Therefore, most of the mountains on the earth surface were originally meteorites.

>> (and blessed it) means: He increased its size, and that was by many factors:

First: The crust of the earth started gradually to be colder more and more; so this increased its thickness.

Second: The falling down of meteorites upon it increased its mass and volume.

Third: The falling down of minute particles upon it (these are the fine particles that we see in a beam of sun rays entering a dark room through a window.) The origin of these particles is from the meteorites which were broken up after their Doomsday, so that their parts scattered in the space.

Fourth: The metals increased its volume and size by combination with other elements, e.g. the oxygen may combine with iron, so it will increase its volume, and ferric oxide will result; and carbon dioxide combines with calcium forming calcium carbonate; and nitrogen combines with sodium and potassium resulting in sodium nitrate and potassium nitrate; and so on gases combine with most of the metals to increase their volume, and by this way the Earth size goes on increasing with the passing of time and years."

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#Formation_of_the_Earth
quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#Formation_of_the_Earth

Last edited: