Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Man charged with fraud after driving off pier, killing sons
Associated Press
Published:
November 13, 2018
Updated:
November 13, 2018 11:35 PM EST
In this Thursday, April 9, 2015 photo, divers emerge from the water as debris believed to be from a car floats to the surface where a car went off the berth and into the water at the San Pedro Slip, across from Ports O'Call in San Pedro, Calif. U.S. prosecutors have charged an Egyptian father with fraudulently collecting insurance payouts after driving his family off a Los Angeles pier and killing his two severely autistic sons. Prosecutors said Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2018, that Ali Elmezayen had purchased $6 million in insurance policies to cover his family in the event of an accidental death two years before the 2015 deaths.Steve McCrank / The Orange County Register via AP
LOS ANGELES — An Egyptian man was held without bail Tuesday on federal charges of fraudulently collecting insurance payouts after driving his severely autistic children to their deaths when he sped off a pier into the Port of Los Angeles.
Ali Elmezayen plotted for over two years before launching his plan into action April 9, 2015, when he barrelled down a commercial fishing dock in San Pedro, turned his Honda abruptly toward a parking space and gunned the engine, federal authorities said.
“Witnesses heard the tires of the car screech loudly and saw the car accelerate before it flew off the edge of the wharf, crashed into the water and immediately sunk,” FBI agent Matthew Parker wrote in an affidavit in support of Elmezayen’s arrest last week.
Elmezayen, 44, did not enter a plea in the case in U.S. District Court, but he has told investigators and others he may have accidentally accelerated instead of hitting the brake, according to court papers. He blamed the city, Honda, and Jiffy Lube and others for negligence, but his lawsuit was tossed out.
The Los Angeles County district attorney declined to bring charges in the deaths because of insufficient evidence. A police mechanic found evidence that the brake pedal didn’t properly work, but couldn’t tell if that was the case before the tragedy or because of salt water corrosion.
While a county prosecutor said the father’s explanation could create reasonable doubt, they suggested police tell federal prosecutors about evidence of insurance and other fraud.
Federal investigators said they found that Elmezayen spent about a quarter of his reported US$24,000 salary to insure himself, his longtime partner and three sons for $6 million.
Elmezayen repeatedly called insurers to confirm they wouldn’t automatically investigate a claim made more than two years after a policy was written, federal prosecutors said.
The deadly plunge occurred two years and 12 days after the final policy took effect, authorities said.
Elmezayen’s car window was open, and he surfaced within 30 seconds and swam to a ladder on the pier. His partner, Rabab Diab, couldn’t swim, but she was rescued by a fisherman after surfacing and screaming, “My kids, my kids.”
“The poor lady was screaming hysterically,” said fisherman Ray Prince shortly after the incident. “I thought she was going to drown.”
Two boys, Abdelkarim, 8, and Elhassan, 13, couldn’t swim and were strapped in child seats. They were pulled lifeless from the car by rescue divers and died from drowning.
Elmezayen collected more than $260,000 in insurance payouts for the deaths and wired more than $170,000 back to his native Egypt, prosecutors said.
Prosecutors argued that Elmezayen should not be free awaiting trial because he was likely to flee to his homeland. They also argued he still posed a danger to Diab because he had intended to kill her and still pays premiums on her life insurance policy and that of another son, who was at camp when his siblings were killed.
A public defender representing Elmezayen argued that nothing had happened to Diab and the other son in over three years. He asked to have Elmezayen use $250,000 in equity in two houses he owns to secure his bond.
Elmezayen and Diab came to the U.S. in 2000 and overstayed their tourist visas, prosecutors said. Both married other partners in hopes of becoming permanent residents. Elmezayen has acknowledged his was a sham marriage.
Judge Alka Sagar said Elmezayen lacked credibility and she denied bail, in part, because of what she called the “ghastly scheme to obtain insurance benefits.”
http://torontosun.com/news/crime/man-charged-with-fraud-after-driving-off-pier-killing-sons

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Are you suggesting a drone is how a 'manly man' would do it.
Nothing about the words said to him before he got in his car?

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Female backpackers decapitated while hiking in Morocco: Source
Brad Hunter
Published:
December 18, 2018
Updated:
December 18, 2018 1:11 PM EST
Louisa Jespersen, 24, from Denmark and her friend Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway were allegedly decapitated by killers while backpacking in Morocco. FACEBOOK
Three men have been arrested following the grisly decapitation murders of two female backpackers in Morocco.
The women were found dead in their tent — apparently butchered while they slept near the village of Imlil in the High Atlas mountain range late Monday.
Louisa Jespersen, 24, from Denmark and her friend Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway had been camping and backpacking on a month-long adventure in North Africa when the tragedy occurred.
Cops in Morocco scour the crime scene where two backpackers were murdered Monday. GETTY IMAGES
One witness — who asked not be identified — told the Morocco World News that the women were “found decapitated,” although police have not confirmed this.
Their bodies were found about 11 km from a nearby village.
The three suspects are reportedly from Marrakesh and were camping in the same vicinity as the two victims.
Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway was reportedly an outdoors enthusiast. She was allegedly decapitated by killers while backpacking in Morocco. FACEBOOK
“The suspects were camping in the same area that the murder took place,” a source told Morocco World News. “Witnesses saw the group at night as they were heading to the camp area.”
Detectives quickly zeroed in on the alleged killers that captured their images on CCTV in village stores. One of the men allegedly left behind his ID at the crime scene.
Ueland’s mother told Norwegian broadcaster NRK that her daughter was a “warm and engaged.”
Louisa Jespersen, 24, from Denmark and her friend Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway were allegedly decapitated by killers while backpacking in Morocco. FACEBOOK
“Her first priority was safety,” the heartbroken mother told NRK. “The girls had taken all the precautionary measures before embarking on this trip.”
Both women shared a love of the outdoors and learning new cultures. They met at the University of Southeastern Norway and became fast friends.
The area where they were murdered is a popular tourist destination and a stop on the hipster trail.
bhunter@postmedia.com

http://torontosun.com/news/world/female-backpackers-decapitated-while-hiking-in-morocco-source

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Groom butchers bride on wedding day; mom wants to 'hang this murderer'
Brad Hunter
Published:
December 18, 2018
Updated:
December 18, 2018 12:53 PM EST
Metehan Yurdoglu, 22, left, has been accused of killing his bride, Gullu Yurdoglu, 21, on their wedding day. FACEBOOK
A new groom consumed with jealousy stabbed his bride to death on their wedding day.
The shocking slaying has triggered outrage and deep examination in Turkey where the murder occurred.
According to cops, Metehan Yurdoglu, 22, stabbed his childhood sweetheart to death after becoming convinced she was having numerous sexual affairs with his pals — and even his father.
Gullu Yurdoglu, 21, was viciously stabbed 16 times.
Now, the accused killer is on trial for his life.
“Hang this murderer who killed my only daughter,” her mom Sahsine Kaya said.
“I thought she was cheating on me with my best friends. We were fighting constantly,” Metehan Yurdoglu told a Turkish court.
Metehan Yurdoglu, 22, left, has been accused of killing his bride, Gullu Yurdoglu, 21, on their wedding day. FACEBOOK
“We were living with my family. I wanted her to leave the house. I told my dad: ‘Send her away.’ But my father said to me: ‘You go instead.’”
He added: “A friend of mine hinted she was having an affair with my father. For this reason, I wasn’t going home, I was sleeping outside in the street.
“I wanted to commit suicide. In my first attempt, my father saved me and in the second, a police officer. I was either going to kill myself or Gullu.”
He is currently on trial for first-degree murder in Bursa.
But it wasn’t always this way. The pair met as children and then moved in together without Gullu Yurdoglu’s parents’ approval.
Her family would not agree to let them marry, either.
Four months later, the doomed pair got hitched.
Court heard that on the morning of the wedding the pair argued and Metehan Yurdoglu snapped stabbing his bride in a flurry of bloodlust.
“On the day of the incident Gullu was lying on the couch,” he testified. “When she opened her eyes, I asked her: ‘How could you do this to me?’
“She said: ‘You are not a man. You are worthless.’ I swore and took a knife from the kitchen. I didn’t intend to kill her.”
bhunter@postmedia.com

http://torontosun.com/news/world/groom-butchers-bride-on-wedding-day-mom-wants-to-hang-this-murderer

Vbeacher

Electoral Member
Sep 9, 2013
Ottawa
If you insist according to your fanatism to display the subject in this way, so as to suggest a relation between the Islam and the violence;

You are an extraordinarily dishonest person. To suggest that the acts of violence committed in the name of Islam and under the laws, rules, and tenets of Islam have nothing to do with Islam is an act I could only attribute to insanity, willful dishonesty, or perhaps your own religious indoctrination in Islam - which permits followers to lie to unbelievers.

Islam is a religion which teaches its followers to distrust, dislike and make war upon unbelievers. More than half of its religious texts are on how to treat unbelievers, and little of that is kindly.

A couple of days ago a group of Muslims attacked two innocent young girls camping in Morocco as they slept in their tents in the night. These five brave Muslim men pinned them down and then sawed their heads off with large knives - taking video of themselves doing it to show their devotion to Islam. To quote from one who witnessed the video:

"Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24, from Denmark, and Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway, were found dead from knife wounds near a popular tourist spot."

What a load of sanitized BS! They weren't killed by "knife wounds". I've seen the video, their heads were brutally sawed off with large knives. In the video one of them is being held face down as the filth commences to cut into the back of her neck, after he starts they roll her face up and he continues cutting while another places his foot on the side of her head to hold her still. She tries moving her free arm and the one cutting it grabs her arm as he continues cutting. As she falls still he stands and starts hacking at her spine until he severs her head, he then holds it up and tosses it aside like a piece of trash. It's brutal and beyond vile, it makes me feel such rage that I can't find words to express it. Yet the media downplays it as "knife wounds". Too bad for them, thousands have seen the brutal truth.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You are an extraordinarily dishonest person. To suggest that the acts of violence committed in the name of Islam and under the laws, rules, and tenets of Islam have nothing to do with Islam is an act I could only attribute to insanity, willful dishonesty, or perhaps your own religious indoctrination in Islam - which permits followers to lie to unbelievers.
You are going to bring up lying when the motto for MOSSAD is, 'By deception we shall wage war' against the Gentiles. Pretty eay to tell who is beholden to the collective around here. Is 'fake news' CNN run by Muslims, I missed that memo if it is.

You forgot, 'staged provocation by forces loyal to NATO to smear the name of their enemy in the public forum' now that 'their boys' have lost the war for Syria. Are you even aware there are Christians and False Christians?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/gaza-protest-latest-updates-180406092506561.html
Gaza protests: All the latest updates

Since protests began on March 30, Israeli forces have killed at least 214 Palestinians and wounded more than 18,000.
11 Nov 2018

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Poor fool Megabutthurtz the sand nigger wannabe!
"look over there" It's all the joos fault.....
You trying to blame me for you believing a lie?? New topic for a thread and it can still be all about you at the same time. "How to Avoid Getting Lost', and for nappy time, "US Army FM 90-10-1 An Infantryman's Guide To Combat In Built-up Areas"

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Poor fool Megabutthurtz the sand nigger wannabe!
"look over there" It's all the joos fault.....
These Jews?? One more time, only louder.
M't:5:22:
But I say unto you,
That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment:
and whosoever shall say to his brother,
Raca,
shall be in danger of the council:
but whosoever shall say,
Thou fool,
shall be in danger of hell fire.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Sleepy is antisemitic. Arabs are Semitic people, Israeli Jews are mostly white Europeans. Sand nigger is antisemitic.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Sleepy is antisemitic. Arabs are Semitic people, Israeli Jews are mostly white Europeans. Sand nigger is antisemitic.
anti-Semitic adjective
an·​ti-Se·​mit·​ic | \ˌan-tē-sə-ˈmi-tik, ˌan-tī- also -ˈme-\
Definition of anti-Semitic
: relating to or characterized by anti-Semitism : feeling or showing hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a cultural, racial, or ethnic group

From Merriam-Webster dictionary

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
WHITE WIDOW: World's most wanted woman plotting U.K. massacre?
Brad Hunter
Published:
December 31, 2018
Updated:
December 31, 2018 11:45 AM EST
Notorious terrorist, the White Widow, is reportedly plotting bloodshed in the UK. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
She was once known as plain old Samantha Lewthwaite.
Today, she is known as the White Widow — the most wanted woman in the world.
The president of terrorism’s ladies auxiliary is reportedly secretly plotting a mass casualty terror attack in London.
The 35-year-old became radicalized by her late husband, Germaine Lindsay, who was one of the suicide bombers in the 7/7 2005 terror attacks in London.
Samantha Lewthwaite. a mother of four, has vowed to raise her children as jihadis. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Now believed to be hiding in Yemen, Lewthwaite allegedly ordered the deaths of some 400 people, according to the Daily Mirror.
Hiding in Africa, she is believed to have plotted massacres in Kenya, Somalia and Tanzania.
Intelligence sources told the newspaper that the mother of four may have had plastic surgery and put on weight to change her appearance.
Now, those same sources suspect she is planning an attack on London, citing intelligence gathered by the British Secret Service in Nairobi, Kenya.
Her evil handiwork. This Sept. 26, 2013 photo provided by the Kenya Presidency shows the collapsed upper parking deck atop the Westgate Mall in Nairobi following a terrorist attack orchestrated by the White Widow.
“She remains our No. 1 target and we believe the net is finally closing in. We will get her,” one intelligence operative told the Mirror.
“Yemen is a hotbed for Al-Shabaab recruitment and its chaotic political situation gives an advantage to on-the-run terrorists like her.”
Interpol issued a Red Notice arrest warrant for her after she was linked to the 2013 Westgate Mall attack in Kenya, which left 71 people dead and about 200 injured.
The bogus South African passport of the most wanted woman in the world. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
It’s believed her other handiwork includes the massacre of 148 people at a university in 2015.
Intelligence sources say she is recruiting female suicide bombers with $500 bribes.
Her typical M.O. is to send suicide bombers stoned to their eyeballs on heroin to do her dirty work.
Lewthwaite has vowed to raise all four of her children — from three different fathers — to become jihadis.

http://mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/white-widow-samantha-lewthwaite-plotting-13792673
http://torontosun.com/news/world/white-widow-worlds-most-wanted-woman-plotting-u-k-massacre