The deceit of NASA and the US government

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Freund says common forms of earthquake lights include bluish flames that appear to come out of the ground at ankle height;

Alert: Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Eruptions Spouting 'eerie' Blue Flames as Methane Gas Ignites
triboluminescence

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Is that what your link was referencing or not?? If so, why are you posting questions you know the answer to, if you want to appear to be a retard consider it 'mission accomplished'.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Why can,t we play together? It is totally OK to disagree or to have an alternative idea of the one thing. Of course I,ve come to think of the electric force as ruler of all other forces, even at the celular level, even at the conscious level.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Why can,t we play together? It is totally OK to disagree or to have an alternative idea of the one thing. Of course I,ve come to think of the electric force as ruler of all other forces, even at the celular level, even at the conscious level.
What happened to those tears over not being able to argue with anybody, . . . Mr Crocodile??

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
What happened to those tears over not being able to argue with anybody, . . . Mr Crocodile??

I,v been anointed by sacred smoke for some hours now and have little or no idea about reptiles. If you could compose a more

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Not going to happen, I will do a science post later though.

Don't forget to add some anti-freeze to the egg-nog,

later.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
None of you guys seem to understand how this works. You, Torch light, Darkbeaver, and others, consistently make claims that are contrary to a well established body of knowledge, and most of what I do in these science-themed threads is just point that out. It's not up to me to prove you're wrong, I'm casting doubt on your claims, which is the default position in science. The burden of proof is on you, and your evidence and arguments have to meet the standards of science if you expect your claims to be accepted as having some truth content. None of you have done so.

I,m a very good mechanic, my past pay stubs of nearly two decades from an established international manufacturer would seem to indicate as much. They were not in the habit of giving money away.

Might it not be that this established body of knowledge you rightly revere is not as well established as you claim. The unknown lurks behind every established concept.

The unknown dwarfs established science and is very likly to continue to do so well after our sun has dimmned.

A NEW PARADIGM OF SCIENTIFIC THOUGHT – THE ELECTRIC UNIVERSE (A VIEW FROM THE CAYMAN ISLANDS)
Bishop Nicholas Sykes

It is important to bear in mind that Sir Isaac Newton never published any explanation for the transmission of gravity from one mass to another, for example from the Sun to the Earth. At the same time, Newton vigorously rejected the notion that one body acted “where it was not” upon another. We need also to bear in mind that Newton’s relationships between the force acting upon two bodies and their masses involved the distance between them but without any time factor. The gravitational force, he found, varied inversely according to the square of the distance between the bodies, but the omission of any time factor must mean that the force between the bodies acted practically instantaneously.
As we have seen previously (Art 7), if we (with Newton himself) reject any notion that gravity acts from one body to another magically, there must in fact be some time factor, so that while the gravitational influence of one body is conveyed across the intervening distance to another in a time so vanishingly small that for purposes of Newton’s calculations it could be completely ignored, yet we cannot ignore that there is in truth a tiny time lag. This tiniest of time lags is so small that whereas there is an approximately eight minute lag between when light leaves the Sun and when it strikes the Earth, the period of time taken by the transmission of gravitational influence from the Sun to the Earth is smaller than we can detect. Tom van Flandern estimated, on the basis of a number of experiments, that the speed of gravity must be at least 2 x 10^10 ( i.e. twenty billion) times the speed of light.
Science is held thrawll forever by unsleeping revision and nothing can change that.
Many of us mired in the supposed fringes of science know that the word established is a barely appropriate qualifyer witness as we are to the hourly revisions in the various fromerly established scientific fields. The word established itself implys a past prominence subject to future revision.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
What it explains is why he was wrong about everything I can remember you reporting him as having said. More specifically, it means he was ignorant and couldn't think clearly. I doubt I've ever denied there's life on other planets, I'd have said just that we have no evidence for it and given what we know of the conditions on other planets it seems very unlikely that life will be there. That's the proper scientific response, and as far as I know that's all NASA's ever said. Saying we don't have evidence for something isn't the same as denying it.

No in fact it isn,t the proper scientific response. More properly it would be - life as we know as we know it. idiot.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
This will do an I will resist the temptation to examine your posts here, for about an hour.

Never going to let that one go, are you. There isn't a single answer to that, which is probably why nobody's given you one, it'll be different for different parachutes and different payloads.
You had lots of time to supply a scientific answer, you passed and you want respect for that?? Not gonna happen, you get what your lack of reply calls for, mockery for the whole collective.

The size of the canopy depends on cargo weight, the air pressure required is pretty standard as far as when any size canopy will start adding braking power. Take an object up to the speed of the Mars payload and 'pop the chute' and see what is left of the parachute material. Any dive club would give you an few numbers that would be a start. 100lb person needs so many sqft and a 400lb person needs so many sqft when jumping out at 15,000ft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E43-CfukEgs&t=43s
Brian Cox visits the world's biggest vacuum chamber

TalkingTogheter

Electoral Member
Dec 15, 2018
I think that NASA together with the American government is tricking the world .. by claiming no life, no water, no suitable atmosphere on Mars .. while the logic and the findings tell something different.
In fact, there is water, life in all its forms, in addition to the excellent environment on Mars.
Therefore, while they are cheating the entire world, the Quran and Bible interpreter: Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly said this since 1947, while he was not graduated at any school even not the first year in any primary school .. he depended on the inspiration from God Almighty and Most Gracious Who knows everything that He created.
So the atheists and idolaters (among the American and others) deny the existence of life on Mars and the rest of the planets, while he affirmed this, and they may never admit that he was correct and that he declared this more than half a century before them.
And they insist on their lies, but he told them his truthfulness and belief.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#The_planets_Are_Inhabited_
quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#The_planets_Are_Inhabited_

Thought no Gods listen to my prayer for faith so I choice science last night.

The discoveries of science inspired.