Sep 23, 2015
yer buddies got jail
;)
you'd see the citations if only you only had a brain

Antifa Gets FELONY For Beating Marines, Using Ethnic Slurs

from the comments:
SmartrMelons
3 hours ago
This is what a cult looks like. The first requirement to be in a cult, is to disavow facts, and then crush any criticism. These punks NEVER attack unless they're with their mob. They've never hit a fascist in their life. Women, elderly, disabled, yeah, but not one true fascist.

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
So Trump's raison d'etre (sorry to use a German expression on you like that) is to bother people?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh- that must be some German who speaks French! :) :) :) (I don't think there is ANYONE who is more f**ked up than you are. - Or do you just go out of your way to be stoooooooooooopid?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh- that must be some German who speaks French! :) :) :) (I don't think there is ANYONE who is more f**ked up than you are. - Or do you just go out of your way to be stoooooooooooopid?
Oh, look. You have a sense if irony, after all!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Good luck with getting agreement on this one Walter. I'd even have a hard time fully agreeing with that myself! I think if Trump was truly successful if nothing else he'd have the ability to keep a lot of the shit out of the news, instead of using it to make news! :)
Well the news media would be on any other Republican sitting as president . How soon we forget Bush is a moron .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Virtually everyone is a mixture of good and bad, Cliffy! You've spent two years expounding on the bad, maybe a couple of weeks pointing out the good might balance things up a bit. If you need help in that regard, I can make suggestions. :)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yup. It's just one big merry mix-up with poor, misunderstood Donald.

He truly means well.

Everybody is being mean to poor Donald.