Trump at 600 days plus

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
A good leader is versatile and can change his mind as the situation and conditions change! :)
A good leader never specifies something as patently ridiculous as a thousands of miles long border wall. A madman does, though.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/cli...nt=1d09840caddec138a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI
According to two experts, the Clinton Foundation should have never been a registered non-profit and should have been seen as a foreign agent.
This testimony was given before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, which was convened by Rep. Mark Meadows. (RELATED: Clinton Foundation Whistleblowers Scheduled to Make ‘Explosive’ Allegations This Week.)
Investigative journalist Sarah Carter reports:
The Clinton Foundation operated as a foreign agent ‘early in its life’ and ‘throughout it’s existence’ and did not operate as a 501c3 charitable foundation as required by its and is not entitled to its status as a nonprofit, alleged two highly qualified forensic investigators, accompanied by three other investigators, said in explosive testimony Thursday to the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
http://patriotrising.com/debt-worldwide-hits-record-184-trillion-or-86000-per-person/
Global debt hit a record $184 trillion last year, equivalent to more than $86,000 per person — more than double the average per-capita income.
Borrowing is led by the U.S., China, and Japan, the three biggest economies, the International Monetary Fund said Thursday, highlighting potential risks to global expansion given that their share of debt exceeds that of output. Overall, the amount of worldwide public and private debt is equal to about 225 percent of gross domestic product.
The IMF debt figure is $2 trillion higher than the fund’s previous estimate released in October, adding end-2017 data and several countries that had not previously reported

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
A good leader never specifies something as patently ridiculous as a thousands of miles long border wall. A madman does, though.

Where do you come up with these half baked ideas that you aren't even able to articulate in legible English? Do you spend any time doing anything except typing drivel all day every day? :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Has anyone ever given any thought to the fact that Trump is able to bother far more people, than those who are able to bother Trump? That would tell anyone with an ounce of brains something - LIKE smart people aren't bothered by Trump! :) We have "bigger fish to fry".

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Where do you come up with these half baked ideas that you aren't even able to articulate in legible English? Do you spend any time doing anything except typing drivel all day every day? :)
Well, I work most of the day long, do I'm not on here for those 10-12 hours every work day and the other 7-8 that I might sleep. That leaves about 4+ hours to post here and there and do other things in my life like eat meals. I'm not a retired coupon clipper like you are.

As for the drivel, you mean like a "border wall"? ... that kind of drivel?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Has anyone ever given any thought to the fact that Trump is able to bother far more people, than those who are able to bother Trump? That would tell anyone with an ounce of brains something - LIKE smart people aren't bothered by Trump! :) We have "bigger fish to fry".
So Trump's raison d'etre (sorry to use a German expression on you like that) is to bother people?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Marines Testify About the “Antifa Mob” They Say Attacked Them in Philly

“I could have died that day,” one of the marines told the court on Thursday morning.

In a statement previously released to Philly Mag, Godinez identified the group as an “antifa mob” and said “we were outnumbered … there were two Marines against 10 to 12 assailants.”

They said that they had no knowledge of the nearby rally, which drew members of the alt-right as well as a large number of counter-protestors, Keenan and Massey reportedly among them.

Whatever Keenan said, both marines testified that Keenan, Massey, and approximately ten other people — men and women, some masked and some unmasked — then began attacking them with mace, punches, and kicks, and calling them “nazis” and “white supremacists.”

On the stand, Godinez said that he was “bewildered” by being called a white supremacist and immediately cried out, “I’m Mexican!” After that, as the attack continued, both men said that members of the group, including Keenan, repeatedly used ethnic slurs, including “spic” and “wetback,” against the marines.
https://www.phillymag.com/news/2018/12/13/marines-assaulted-philadelphia-keenan-massey-antifa/

Well well well, trumphating team george in full racist chiknsh!t coward mode.
;)
They say there were a couple beatches in the mob, were you there too cliffie?