Not all Jews are Zionists

Soldier

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2018
EU
Jesus and Allah Ackbar are God of religion Islam then the Christianity said by those religion. The name of God existed but its two other God of two religion really are faith. Name of the Lord existed but not God in Bible. Perhaps has religion of Jewish prophet Abrahem their faithful way. MHZ did work to the Lord in CC its not my opinion at all.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
John the Baptist was still the High Priest called by God. Technically he was 'just a Prophet' when He spent the weekend in Samaria. They appear to be taking on the role of what Abraham's other child would have gone through until the day He came to give them the 'good news'. All Gentiles are subject to the NT letters as well as being judged by God according to the traits in the 7 letters to the 7 Churches.

Soldier

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2018
EU
John the Baptist was still the High Priest called by God. Technically he was 'just a Prophet' when He spent the weekend in Samaria. They appear to be taking on the role of what Abraham's other child would have gone through until the day He came to give them the 'good news'. All Gentiles are subject to the NT letters as well as being judged by God according to the traits in the 7 letters to the 7 Churches.

Your though the Lord but did never knowing he did not existed then you hate prophet Muhammed since you're from the US of there they're hate.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Unless you have a post of me saying that you could be wrong about what I believe even though I live in north America. I admit the whole place is unfounded in it's persecution of Muslims.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How about 9/11 was an inside job that excluded all Muslims. Have you not commented on some of my posts that point to somebody else running the Mafia than the Muslims. If you stall out on the last point that is where you start. Facts are not racist statements, stopping the facts from being presented is racism against honesty. Once you lose that the rest has already been lost.

Soldier

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2018
EU
How about 9/11 was an inside job that excluded all Muslims. Have you not commented on some of my posts that point to somebody else running the Mafia than the Muslims. If you stall out on the last point that is where you start. Facts are not racist statements, stopping the facts from being presented is racism against honesty. Once you lose that the rest has already been lost.

Terrorism isn't best choose but also thug life because its difference than Muslims also US military.

I think terrorism and thug life is worse society across the world also Jesus think those thing.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Oh that must be from Sputnik news eh? I don't think Muslims are allowed any higher than foot soldiers in the Mafia, Sicilian's are pretty bigoted when it comes to the Mafia. And who do you think is actually reading your posts outside of yourself and your alternate personalities

Soldier

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2018
EU
Unless you have a post of me saying that you could be wrong about what I believe even though I live in north America. I admit the whole place is unfounded in it's persecution of Muslims.

Are you made by skinhead fathers where you agree with hate against Muslims. Therefore you hate them more than I think of Negro. I think bad if mottled.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What number is that on my list and how many in total? Take your time, it is a skill testing question as one of us clearly need some help. The collective is beyond help and have been for some time.