Paris riots

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
They riot against the fake carbon tax and we shovel money to the global warming fund even after they change it to global cooling. See how fuked up you are due to your bigotry and racial hatred why ignoring the carbon tax is a Jewish banker money grab.

\You really a a special kind of stupid

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Canadians are the most docile consumers on Earth.

Will pay literally anything for anything and smile.

Witness wireless and cable rates.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
BTW there not be single muzzie in France wearing a yellow jacket. That is strictly a white guy thing.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Well for one thing half of the "muzzies" as you so racistly call them are democratically liberated slave women who wear trumphating woman's lib burkas, and don't even drive, and so don't even know about gas tax.
;)
Then, further, once you subtract all the male muslims on welfare or who are homeless street gangbangers running child grooming sex rings who also can't afford to drive and so know nothing about gas tax, well who could possibly be left to protest?

Hmmm...do you ever get the feeling you and truth are poles apart on the magnetic scale?

Last edited:

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
It seems to me that Macron deemed the case for a punitive increase in fuel taxes had already been made on the basis of AGW. And it's obvious that a large likely plurality voters see it as a scam.. a political and ideological agenda by an eco-pagan cult deeply antipathetic to the human cause which it views as a pestilence on a utopian natural order.

Angela Merkel, Emmanuel Macron and Justin Trudeau are the last standing liberal, globalist, eco fanatic heads of state in the West. Merkel has already announced her intent to leave after a series of defeats to nationalist and populist forces; Macron's popularity is plunging to historic lows and; Justin Trudeau is in his last year of office. It's also obvious that the frustration levels have reached the point of violent reaction as the political establishments and structures resist real progress and change.

The Paris riots stem from more than the fuel price hikes. They are the result of escalating frustration at the failure of the entire global, free trade, monetarist, laissez-faire, multicultural paradigm that has ruled the world with increasingly arbitrary and ruthless protocols for 7 decades. The EU itself is a product of such. They have produced deindustrialization, cultural fragmentation, economic stagnation and wealth polarization.. all under the aegis of economic and societal pseudoscientific klans (like AGW, Economic Liberalism, Culture of Death [feminism, homosexuality, euthanasia]).

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Apparently we aren't the trendsetter for the globe. I don'y drive and I get $400/yr deposited into my bank at the moment, start the protest without me.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Well once Trudy's carbon tax takes hold, we'll be pretty stupid not to do something because prices will only go up - on purpose. How much will Canadians tolerate? Guess we'll find out.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I though it came in last year, you know when they sent me money, lol.
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201812041070367053-france-fuel-tax/

Since mid-November, mass protests against rising fuel prices have been taking place in France with demonstrations in the centre of Paris that have resulted in riots and hundreds of protesters being detained.

French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe has declared a 6-month moratorium on the increase in fuel taxes, which have led to mass demonstrations and unrest in the country.
The minister has also frozen electricity and gas price hikes for three months.
"Three fiscal measures were to enter force on January 1 next year… Having heard this demand expressed by almost all of the interlocutors I have met throughout consultations in the recent days, I am suspending for six months these fiscal measures," Philippe said.
The measures in question include the carbon tax on gasoline, fuel and diesel to which the so-called Yellow Vests movement violently objected.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Canadians are the most docile consumers on Earth.
Will pay literally anything for anything and smile.
Witness wireless and cable rates.

Canadians will protest in the streets if the government proposes expanding consumer choice though.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Well once Trudy's carbon tax takes hold, we'll be pretty stupid not to do something because prices will only go up - on purpose. How much will Canadians tolerate? Guess we'll find out.

In jurisdictions where a carbon tax worked, it was a revenue-neutral tax. When it's just an increase, it probably won't work.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Canadians will protest in the streets if the government proposes expanding consumer choice though.
Till the debit machines went into service mode and then it would be like the protesters that came to protest the baby seal 'harvest' only to find the overnight storm has washed 10,000 of the pups out into the Atlantic where not one will survive.

Would the signs still be held high or would they be dragging on the ground and the protesters so quiet you could hear a pin drop?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Judging by how much we protested giving up drinking straws for the 'motherland', . . . . we have no limits