Lunacy of the Left

Soldier

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2018
EU
I thought if Swedish citizen:

- 8 million communists.
- 1,7 million progressive.
- 0,5 million gays, racism, race and Metal-fans.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
And the subject is ther supposed lunacy of the left. This is the result of bi-think introduced into Canadien public educationing in the early sixties when I was struggling to complete grade school. How can I help you?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
And the subject is ther supposed lunacy of the left. This is the result of bi-think introduced into Canadien public educationing in the early sixties when I was struggling to complete grade school. How can I help you?
Start by explaining what the world ended at the northern US border in every book I had, except the coloring book, there they had it right.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Please make every effort to record thier thoughts before , just wait you,ll be able to com[plete the sentence the light will blind you all of a sudden, we,re here for a good time not a long time, the first few times. If you,re still here you,re a hard case. hahahahahahahahahahasha

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
You young people both please and revolt me, I would like to choke and shake you and if not for you there would be ny one to shit on. So I,m stuck, I have to love and revile you at the same time, you little basturds, I can,t wait till youu witnes your firstr grey whiskers you little tit sucking buggers.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Of course there,s nothing wrong with sucking tits, fondest memories, snuggling down with a full breast, my mom and me used to share the experiance, she was everyting to me and I was everything to her.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Somebody say, 'tit'???

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
2017 wasn't that long ago, depending on how many vaccines you may have had. Aluminum has the best side effects I hear. One movie and you are set for life.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
2017 wasn't that long ago, depending on how many vaccines you may have had. Aluminum has the best side effects I hear. One movie and you are set for life.

No vacs here since tyhe sixtys mega hertz, you have to be real stupid to do the Vacs . I,vbe had not since thirty years or more, I do shott up every once i9n a while but it,s way better junk ythan pharma death.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
All of a sudden you realize that you,ve transitioned into an aged state and as a result of that progression you,ve become a liability. This is of course digital;y verifiable. On or about sixty yewar5s of age you become a draw on the national fabric, you can,t conbtribute because you,ve logged the years and arweb logically demented old people who must be desp0ioase of in the most efficient manner. Our taxes at work.