Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
This would seem to be an agreement that was sorely needed.

The migration of people from one place to another has happened throughout history and international agreements would seem to be a logical thing.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The migration of people from one place to another has happened throughout history and international agreements would seem to be a logical thing.

I know they like to kiss you hello on each cheek in Europe.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
once again your idiotic way of expressing your feeling leaves one to wonder what the **** you even mean.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
'Opinions' and 'feelings' are two very different animals, one you can control, the other controls you. Need I explain that any further.

How does this post make you feel??

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Um...you may have spelt "...to find I was just a little further down the list of peoples targeted for extinction" wrong...
;)
just sayin'...might be a stuck key.

Huh? what are you talking about. I never said any such thing or perhaps you are confusing me with someone else?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

Hoid - have you read it? I have read several parts of it and it is quite disturbing. Very obscure in it's statements which could (and likely means anything the UN might determine it to be). It's a really bad document; enlighten yourself - google it.

Fortunately, like the climate change idiocy its non-binding which is the only good thing about it.

JMHO

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
the best thing to do is wait until a caravan is on the way or a life boat full of Africans is floating across the ocean.

Thats when you make decisions and policy.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Barring that you can put everybody on ignore and turn the place into, a quiet place in which you are free to 'muse about life on a dead planet', such is your world.
Houston, we have separation of mind and body in the former human known as Roid, . . . sorry, Hoid.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
How much will this cost us in Dollars as well? I imagine that price tag wont be low. How can a deal of this magnitude be signed without a vote in Parliament?
A vote wouldn't matter with a majority government.
Problem is the retarded little dweeb is a globalist. He simply does not care about Canada.