Gun Control is Completely Useless.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
James:-

Ok. Don't get a gun. No one is forcing you to.
And, while you are at it. Throw away that first aid kit, fire extinguisher, and 72 hr kit. They are all things we should never have to rely on in a civilized society.

Oh don't worry about fire extinguishers or first aid kits, or even a snow shovel and salt for the pathways or the flu shot and I even have a generator!! But you do realize those are for treating things & events we some control over ,,,,, the treating of gun violence by allowing more of them is a ridiculous scenario. It is like treating the hunger for sugar of diabetes by adding more of it to the diet It is a really stupid idea

Quote:-Bluebyrd, please stop making excuses for those scumbags. We all get angry. We don't all go on a shooting spree.

Quite true but then we all did not have parents that could see only a being not worth caring for or treat us worse than dirt, We are not mentally defective or made into psychotic peronalities either. We were taught respect and caring. Simpy look at animals treated badly They bite and kill if they can or simply die unloved, Fortunately for us they cannot use a gun or a knife.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
It is fine to set out all those rights but so what happened?? There is no country in the world that even comes close to those rights. In all countries women are beaten, and by those who are supposed to care for them the best, children are abused or left to grow with no guidence, many countries still do not allow women to vote or drive, never mind carry a gun. Blacks in the US are given instructions on how to be servile when young. If they do not always toe the line they are often shot, jailed.

Gays are beaten, or simply killed in nearly all countries still. Weaker boys and men are abused and raped by their supposed friends. To behave like animals seems to be considered a right by many. What kind of people allow kids to play with knives at any age and to look on them as weapons. Brutality is learned. We live a world of our own making. The old true saying is still true Live by the sword, Die by the Sword. Unfortunately we have become a savage society that in many places t lives by the gun or knife and dies that way. What a waste.

======================================================================================================

POOR STUPID Bluebyrdie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She does not understand that the gun violence is seen by the killers AS THE ONLY SOLUTION in our LIE-beral debauched

economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor stupid Bluebyrdie!!!!!!!!

She really believes that LIE-beral political policy is NOT discouraging people from working!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider the guy I knew in the construction business- he has five kids and a drinking problem- and it is the drinking problem that is behind the creation of five kids he cannot pay for on his own!

And when he gets laid off HE DOES NOT APPLY for govt employment insurance payments!

And he DOES NOT accept minimum wage jobs either- because if he did- then govt welfare people could track him!

At the time- the maximum EI/UI payout was $816.00 per month.......not nearly enough to pay the bills for all the kids!

The solution is for the guy to go down the street to his brothers house and sleep on the couch- while his wife goes to the welfare office to get several grand per month for herself and the kiddies!

This guy has NO INCENTIVE to take any job that does not pay him a salary of SUBSTANTIAL SIZE!

Vote buying LIE-berals tend to all his family needs!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Working under the table for cash is the order of the day for this guy- while his wife collects major welfare payouts! Such a life style is logical for him- but it is NOT LOGICAL for an entire society which NEEDS money COMING IN from RELIABLE tax payers!!!!!!!!!

That is the problem with the European PIGS - NO TAXPAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are ONLY TAX COLLECTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we are following down the same BANKRUPT road- thanks to you Bluebyrdie- and your spendaholic LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as the drunken guy ages- his periods of under the table work and hiding out at his brothers place grow ever longer!

Tax payers are raising the guys kids for him! But at least he has stopped getting arrested and jailed for drunk driving- he just cannot get access to a vehicle any longer! But no vehicle means his search for work is more limited - so he hides out for longer times yet again!

Or we could discuss the one man crime wave who rented a basement apartment near me for a while- the guy is on methadone to cure the Heroin addiction and his wife is a semi recovered alcoholic though their 16 year old son seems level headed enough!

So the 3 of them have lived for over a decade on disability and welfare payment and hubby supplements the family income from theft of all sorts!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to LIE-beral hug a thug judges the guy really has nothing to lose!!!!!!! He got arrested for stealing gas and spent a weekend at Collins Bay Penitentiary as a sort of warning......but there is the point......IT TOOK MULTIPLE SMALL crimes- with ENDLESS bail and peace bond and probationary CRAP before the LIE-beral judge got PROVOKED ENOUGH to try to scare the guy with the penitentiary visit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lazy LIE-berals and hug a thug judges are ENCOURAGING CRIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Civil service union Hogs decry the lack of govt gravy and they want to LOOT AND PILLAGE HONEST tax payers even further to get what they THINK they are entitled to!

While at the same time- the number of people needing- OR DEMANDING govt aid GROWS EXPONENTIALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the eyes of civil service union Hogs- any person taking more money out of the system than he is contributing is a PARASITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The conflict is OBVIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals talk of fairness and a kindly society- and then go out and literally ENCOURAGE drug addled screwups to do their worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Civil service Hogs are caught in a nasty moral dilemma- they desperately NEED more tax payers to loot- but they DO NOT want to PAY for the needs of the next generation of tax payers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have decided that importing lots of illegals- preferably ones with lots of kids- so that our hospitals are not over burdened with young mothers giving birth- is a good idea- problem is that Hog lust for gravy is so huge there is not enough money available to ensure the children of illegals get a decent life and education!

Illegals are- in many ways even more LIE-beral than real Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illegals come here EXPECTING to take more money out of the system than they contribute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have told the illegals that “Canada is a rich country and we will look after you”!

But the REALITY IS VERY DIFFERENT than what LIE-berals are promising!

Spending your life on welfare and in sub standard housing with bullets flying around is a GREAT WAY- and FULLY DOCUMENTED - to produce Radicalized citizens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ILLEGALS cannot be put to work building the Rideau Canal like 19th century Irishmen!!

Cannot be put to work digging a Toronto subway like 20th century Italians!!!!!!!!!

Cannot be put to work building a national railway like Chinese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What work can poorly educated illegals with very limited command of English actually DO in our debt crippled and over taxed computer age?????????????????

You CANNOT raise 5 kids with only the wage from a part time job at McDonalds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At a low point in my life- when I was quit young- I drove a taxi for a few months- right in the middle of the Mike Harris welfare cuts!

Do you recall that time Bluebyrdie?

No you DON’T!!!!!!!! You were down on the farm in the quiet countryside while the cities started ROTTING!!!!!!!

And now that it is cold- you are lounging in your probably gated community in- Arizona was it? And trying to DICTATE to the rest of us what YOU THINK WE OWE to the illegals and to LIE-berals and to HOGS- while YOUR CASH AND LIFE OF COMFORT ARE PROTECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Harris INSISTED that too much govt money was being diverted to bingo halls, and native smoke shops and bars and lottery tickets and etc!

So Harris CUT the welfare payouts and the WORLD CHANGED!!!!!!

The day the welfare cheques came out started like any other- but the afternoon taxi rush was slower than normal!

Oh sure- the usual collection of bar maids and bingo hall workers and fast food restaurant workers and strippers heading off to work in taxis!!!!!!!!!

But by about 6pm the phone had stopped ringing!!!!!

Where were the customers going to play bingo? What happened to the drunks and bar flies who should be heading off to drink?

What happened to the horny old guys who usually wanted to buy lap dances with their newly issued govt money?

What happened to all the guys who usually wanted a ride to the off track betting shop??

THEY ALL STAYED HOME- due to that change in welfare rates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around 10pm- the phone started ringing again- waitresses and bar maids and bingo hall workers and strippers being sent home- due to NO CUSTOMERS!!!!!

As the evening wore on the fast food shops picked up a few customers- the strippers and bar maids grabbing a little treat before heading home- TO LOOK FOR OTHER WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

Our area night life DIED due to the cutting off of govt gravy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The woman running the illegal daycare in the non profit coop housing unit STOPPED ordering up taxis and giving the drivers cash to go get McDonalds Happy meals for the kids!!!!!!!!!!

The six Newfies- crammed into one basement apartment and all living happily on welfare- and able to drink like fishes due to their share of rent being so low they had money left over- STOPPED their drunken nights on the town!!!!!!!!!!

But life at the local group homes went on as USUAL!!!!!!!!!!

The usual fights with drug dealers on the street out front!!!!!!!!!!!

Hookers haggling with older boys over prices and services!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the world our LIE-berals are building- one drunken idiot welfare bum at a time!

LIE-berals are quite literally TRAINING people NOT TO TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
It is fine to set out all those rights but so what happened?? There is no country in the world that even comes close to those rights. In all countries women are beaten, and by those who are supposed to care for them the best, children are abused or left to grow with no guidence, many countries still do not allow women to vote or drive, never mind carry a gun. Blacks in the US are given instructions on how to be servile when young. If they do not always toe the line they are often shot, jailed.
Gays are beaten, or simply killed in nearly all countries still. Weaker boys and men are abused and raped by their supposed friends. To behave like animals seems to be considered a right by many. What kind of people allow kids to play with knives at any age and to look on them as weapons. Brutality is learned. We live a world of our own making. The old true saying is still true Live by the sword, Die by the Sword. Unfortunately we have become a savage society that in many places t lives by the gun or knife and dies that way. What a waste.
personally, I think you are talking yourself into a frenzy. The US is something like 90th or 106th country for murders per capita.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Oh don't worry about fire extinguishers or first aid kits, or even a snow shovel and salt for the pathways or the flu shot and I even have a generator!!
Except for perhaps the flu shot, everything you mentioned doesn't actually do a thing to prevent things/events from happening.
But you do realize those are for treating things & events we some control over ,,,,,
Just like a firearm, they are all reactionary tools that don't do anything to address the root issues. However, there is an added bonus to firearms, Police are able to utilize them to serve, protect, and enforce. The firearm in the correct hands can be very pro-active.
the treating of gun violence by allowing more of them is a ridiculous scenario.
I don't agree that adding more guns in the hands of responsible citizens and more police officers is a ridiculous scenario. We will have to agree to disagree.
It is like treating the hunger for sugar of diabetes by adding more of it to the diet It is a really stupid idea
Interesting that you would mention diabetes. Type 2 diabetes is a condition of Hyper(too much) insulinemia and insulin resistance. As insulin resistance increases, the standard treatment leads to insulin shots ( ie more insulin).

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
So why is it the majority of all these leftist gunners are killing people in GUNFREE zones?
;)
Obviously the things that needs to be banned are "gunfree" and leftism.

Guns don't kill people; gun control laws kill people

Here we go again. We have another mass shooting at yet another "gun-free" zone. Not only was the location a "gun-free" zone, it was located inside the nation's capital, which has some of the strictest gun-control laws in the entire country.

I thought gun-control laws and "gun-free" zones were supposed to protect people from gun violence. If one listens to the vast majority of talking heads on network and cable news shows, including Piers Morgan and Joe Scarborough, that is exactly what we are led to believe. But in reality, just the opposite is true. "Gun-Free" zones are actually "Free Killing" zones. And in truth, guns don't kill people; gun-control laws kill people.

This is the second time in recent memory when some wacko shoots up a military installation. The first killer was a Muslim; this one was a Buddhist. He also happened to be a black man and an Obama supporter.

This combination must drive the politically-correct mainstream media and the left-wing extremist hate group, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), batty. According to these folks, the only people who commit gun violence are angry Christian white guys.

But as most of us know, no race or religion or political affiliation has a monopoly on criminal conduct. Unless it's those miscreants in Washington, D.C., of course.
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/baldwin/130921

Ground control to Trumphaters...That's YOU!
:)
The reality of your genocidal insanity is fully on display.

Last edited:

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
So why is it the majority of all these leftist gunners are killing people in GUNFREE zones?
;)
Obviously the things that needs to be banned are "gunfree" and leftism.
Guns don't kill people; gun control laws kill people
Here we go again. We have another mass shooting at yet another "gun-free" zone. Not only was the location a "gun-free" zone, it was located inside the nation's capital, which has some of the strictest gun-control laws in the entire country.
I thought gun-control laws and "gun-free" zones were supposed to protect people from gun violence. If one listens to the vast majority of talking heads on network and cable news shows, including Piers Morgan and Joe Scarborough, that is exactly what we are led to believe. But in reality, just the opposite is true. "Gun-Free" zones are actually "Free Killing" zones. And in truth, guns don't kill people; gun-control laws kill people.
This is the second time in recent memory when some wacko shoots up a military installation. The first killer was a Muslim; this one was a Buddhist. He also happened to be a black man and an Obama supporter.
This combination must drive the politically-correct mainstream media and the left-wing extremist hate group, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), batty. According to these folks, the only people who commit gun violence are angry Christian white guys.
But as most of us know, no race or religion or political affiliation has a monopoly on criminal conduct. Unless it's those miscreants in Washington, D.C., of course.
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/baldwin/130921
Ground control to Trumphaters...That's YOU!
:)
The reality of your genocidal insanity is fully on display.

Does anyone know the stats on active shooters that raid a non-gunfree event? Do the active shooters end up dead faster? In Canada, the shooter that showed up at the parliment buildings, wasn't he taken down by someone other than the police?

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
The general problem with the left is they prefer equality of outcome so much that they are willing to compromise equality of opportunity and equality of rights.

They have a hard times saying 'sorry, I empathize with your situation, but you had the same opportunity and you pissed it away. Now you want me to take away from the guy that actually worked hard and made something of their opportunities...I won't open that door.'

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The general problem with the left is they prefer equality of outcome so much that they are willing to compromise equality of opportunity and equality of rights.
And seem blind to the fact that the only way to equalize outcomes is to grant massive powers to government, which is always, always, always corrupt.

They have a hard times saying 'sorry, I empathize with your situation, but you had the same opportunity and you pissed it away. Now you want me to take away from the guy that actually worked hard and made something of their opportunities...I won't open that door.'
You mean like an Indian kid growing up poor and running away from the Indian school in Oklahoma, joining the military, and getting through college and law school, while far, far too many of his generation became hang-around-the-fort Induns?

Yeah, I feel you.

Which does not mean I'm blind to the sins, errors, evils, and mistakes of the right. But I'm sure we'll discuss those in due course.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
And seem blind to the fact that the only way to equalize outcomes is to grant massive powers to government, which is always, always, always corrupt.
You mean like an Indian kid growing up poor and running away from the Indian school in Oklahoma, joining the military, and getting through college and law school, while far, far too many of his generation became hang-around-the-fort Induns?
Yeah, I feel you.
Which does not mean I'm blind to the sins, errors, evils, and mistakes of the right. But I'm sure we'll discuss those in due course.

i didnt have induns on my mind.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
i didnt have induns on my mind.
Story's no different. Kids have different opportunities in life. It's a matter of record that non-white kids, on average, have fewer than white kids. But nobody has a guaranteed road. The key is to be as smart as you can, look for opportunities, get on them when you can find or make them, be moderate in your use of mind-altering substances, and when you calculate you've made it, if you feel so motivated, reach back and help some more kids along.

All of this is best done in an atmosphere that emphasizes individual right, freedom, and responsibility; and the government limits itself to providing basic services to all, special services to those in genuine need, and forbidding only conduct that causes direct, tangible harm to others.

I know you know this. I'm just letting you know I know it too. I understand some folk think I'm a shrieking liberal, but I believe they are confused. Recognizing a problem does not mean you automatically support a government program to improperly and inadequately address that problem. Just like denying a problem doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Story's no different. Kids have different opportunities in life. It's a matter of record that non-white kids, on average, have fewer than white kids. But nobody has a guaranteed road. The key is to be as smart as you can, look for opportunities, get on them when you can find or make them, be moderate in your use of mind-altering substances, and when you calculate you've made it, if you feel so motivated, reach back and help some more kids along.
All of this is best done in an atmosphere that emphasizes individual right, freedom, and responsibility; and the government limits itself to providing basic services to all, special services to those in genuine need, and forbidding only conduct that causes direct, tangible harm to others.
I know you know this. I'm just letting you know I know it too. I understand some folk think I'm a shrieking liberal, but I believe they are confused. Recognizing a problem does not mean you automatically support a government program to improperly and inadequately address that problem. Just like denying a problem doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

i made a point of saying 'left' because in my mind, not all liberals are far enough left to be the problem.