Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Judging from some of your comments you know less about US politics than I do.

Seriously Bar... you are pretty much clueless when it comes to U.S politics. I can see why you rush to Cortez's defense.

Anyhow....

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez calls for abolishing the electoral college

http://www.kusi.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-calls-for-abolishing-the-electoral-college/

"It is well past time we eliminate the Electoral College, a shadow of slavery’s power on America today that undermines our nation as a democratic republic."

Zero Clue

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Nobody talking much about these surprise primary results. She was not polling like she was going to win, and neither was the guy in Florida.

There seems to be a problem predicting who is going to vote, let alone who they are going to vote for.
Probably the strength of the youth vote not captured in traditional polls

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I bet she can't wait to be inaugurated on January 3rd and sign Healh Care into law on January 4th.

*snicker*

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
That's a forecast from years ago that never came true
;)
Talk about scraping the bottom of the bag dearie...

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Nothing is free . I learned that lesson before entering grade school .. I am surprised a senior like yourself hasn’t figured that out yet . I imagine when you don’t make anything you never notice what the government takes .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
according to you only rich people are paying for it.

so who cares?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
according to you only rich people are paying for it.

so who cares?
Where did I ever say that ? Skew words, skew figures , sh-t if you had half a brain I would think you were a lawyer , but sadly you don’t .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Where did I ever say that ? Skew words, skew figures , sh-t if you had half a brain I would think you were a lawyer , but sadly you don’t .
10% of the the people pay 90% of the tax?

Didnt you just recently make that stat up?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
She can't decide who's side she is on protesting Pelosi will be remembered me thinks

Ohhhhh yes. If Pelosi gets the gavel again these Democrat Rebels will get a rude awakening on how this all works. Without a doubt, Nancy will call each and everyone of these new members to the pronicipal's office.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
So enjoyable to watch AOC battle openly with Pelosi.

She has not even been "inaugurated" yet.

*snicker*

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Ohhhhh yes. If Pelosi gets the gavel again these Democrat Rebels will get a rude awakening on how this all works. Without a doubt, Nancy will call each and everyone of these new members to the pronicipal's office.

I thought you understood how US democracy works. The leader of the House of Representatives cannot force her colleagues to do anything and attempting to censure them would be extremely unwise.