You are not guardian over them

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
"The last line means Satan can kill but not resurrect".
"

Satan is as a figment of peoples sick minds as God.

Stop your mindless quoting from your rather infantile primitive sources.

They are boring, badly written, and irrational.

Try writing your own material. If you can!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
And once again, God is NOTMost gracious.

He/She/It, according to your very childish fairy tales created all life on earth.

Therefore your Invisible Big Head in The Sky created plague, typhoid, infections, cholera, polio, even cancer.

In addition, your (ROFL) "Gracious" entity is evil or stupid. Or both.

Let's not dwell on so-called "Intelligent Design" which is a mish mash of screwed up errorss; blood that clots too easily, a spine ditto, men s prostate, womens pelvis; the list goes on.

To repeat, either your God is incompetent, or evil.

And His/Her/Its followers are gullible idiots.

======================================================================================================

PIty POOR Gilgamushforbrains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Jews he so hates are sufficiently deep in the favour of God that they need only go to church once or twice a week in order to save their souls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Muslims are such unregenerate SINNERS that God specifies they must go to church and pray FIVE TIMES DAILY- in hope of saving their souls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Shows how dumb you are.

I am a non Jew who supports Israel. In other words, I am a proud Zionist.

And you are a fool :)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
ROFLMAO

Good one. Thanks for the laugh.
It gets better. Tower of Babel was for an immortal being trying to escape back into his old home.

Re:20:1-3:
And I saw an angel come down from heaven,
having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
And he laid hold on the dragon,
that old serpent,
which is the Devil,
and Satan,
and bound him a thousand years,
And cast him into the bottomless pit,
and shut him up,
and set a seal upon him,
that he should deceive the nations no more,
till the thousand years should be fulfilled:
and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Isa:14:5:
The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked,
and the sceptre of the rulers.
Isa:14:6:
He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke,
he that ruled the nations in anger,
is persecuted,
and none hindereth.

The frogs reference Re:16 is when Jesus destroys all angelic beings on the earth when He returns. It was the day their 42 months to return the earth to the way it was in the times of Noah.

Isa:14:7:
The whole earth is at rest,
and is quiet:
they break forth into singing.
Isa:14:8:
Yea,
the fir trees rejoice at thee,
and the cedars of Lebanon,
saying,
Since thou art laid down,
no feller is come up against us.

Isa:14:9-11:
Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming:
it stirreth up the dead for thee,
even all the chief ones of the earth;
it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
All they shall speak and say unto thee,
Art thou also become weak as we?
art thou become like unto us?
Thy pomp is brought down to the grave,
and the noise of thy viols:
the worm is spread under thee,
and the worms cover thee.

Isa:14:12-15:
How art thou fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
how art thou cut down to the ground,
which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart,
I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation,
in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will be like the most High.
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell,
to the sides of the pit.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Shows how dumb you are.
God would put you in one of sides of the 7 Churches that best fits why your relationship with God needs some 'overcoming' on your side, He already has His act together. 30M Evangelicans are the same way, deluded about what the OT says, they are considered to also be an abomination to God.

You should at least know the policies of the ones you have thrown your support behind. At least this way you can claim no allegiance so no condemnation of either side is justified. You are both liars, that is the only trait you need to be the least important in society rather than the highest.
Claiming a connection to the OT and ditching the 'feed everybody' from the NT for 'exterminate everybody' that is in the NT is not 'a God fearing people', they are Attila the Hun material.

Who is a Jew and what importance does Israel have in the modern world? Sending bullets rather than pulling the trigger yourself means what??

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The Jews he so hates are sufficiently deep in the favour of God that they need only go to church once or twice a week in order to save their souls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Muslims are such unregenerate SINNERS that God specifies they must go to church and pray FIVE TIMES DAILY- in hope of saving their souls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those the same Jews in the holy book I reference so much? What does, 'The whole House of Israel is saved.' mean in your world?? I doubt anybody here knows their way around it let alone efficiently.

If you repent and just do the same sin again you may want to just skip the repenting part altogether.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Shows how dumb you are.

========================================================================================================

PITY POOR GILGAMUSHforbrains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He thinks his lies and Muslim propaganda and Fake News will persuade us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article illustrating that not all people are as comfortable with Muslim attitudes towards women as our LIE-beral govt. It also illustrates that some govts have recognized that one easy way to limit the number of radicals coming into the country is to LIBERATE women from the more draconian portions of Sharia Law!

Radical Muslims with their rabid anti female attitudes are less likely to immigrate to places where their women will be expected to regularly “expose” themselves in the same disgusting fashion as western “shameless sluts”! And radical Muslim men will certainly NOT wish to end up divorced under western laws when Sharia is so much preferable to such men! This is a simple solution to weed out the most extreme Muslim radicals seeking to come to Canada.

We already have laws in place to ensure proper identification of people when in court or doing business in assorted govt offices and there is NO reason why we should not expect Muslim women to reveal themselves/remove the Burqa when employed by govt or when testifying in court or passing through airport security etc as it is behaviour that is expected of ALL CDNS and thus cannot be discriminatory!

There was also an interesting article in the Toronto news recently about an under age BOY being used as a test subject-the kid was dressed in a Burqa and sent off with money in hand to purchase alcohol at various local LCBO outlets. And NOT ONCE was the under age boy challenged over his age or gender and certainly was NOT asked for ID during shopping trips to multiple LCBO outlets!

And why would an LCBO employee bother asking for Id when anybody or anything could be under the Burqa. ID is useless unless there is an actual face to go with the documents and who wants to get into a dog fight with a Muslim broad who thinks you have insulted her and her religion by demanding that she/he/it proves she is entitled to buy alcohol! It just adds insult to injury that Muslims DON’T DRINK alcohol as Quran prohibits this so what was the Burqa clad figure doing in LCBO anyway?

At a glance- Where burkas are banned:
Full burka and niqab ban in:

France, since 2004. Belgium, since 2011. Chad, since 2015. Cameroon, in five provinces, since 2015. Diffa, Niger, since 2015. Brazzaville, Congo, since 2015
Tessin, Switzerland, since 2016

Burkini ban (This is that ridiculous Muslim “swimsuit” that makes Victorian era female swimsuits seem positively DARING by comparison!)

Around 30 French coastal towns had issued bans, but France's highest court ruled against them on 26th August, meaning that burkini bans are now illegal.

(This is just more LIE-beral style judges forcing their radical opinions onto ordinary citizens with greater common sense! So a French judge has struck a blow for Muslim freedom and Muslim women can again swim in “proper” modesty and so what if the water logged cloth bag they are draped in causes them to drown!)

Partial burka and niqab ban

The Netherlands: women cannot have their faces covered in schools, hospital and on public transport

The Italian town of Novara: women were told to stop wearing a full veil in 2010, but there is no established fines system

Parts of Catalonia, Spain: The country's Supreme Court ruled against a ban in some areas in 2013, however those areas which brought their cases to the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) have continued with the ban - supported by an ECHR ruling in their favour in 2014

Turkey: a full ban was abandoned in 2013. Now, women are only barred if they work in the judiciary, military and police

(Turkey is of course a fully Muslim country but it has a century long history of making strong efforts to separate Islamic Law and secular law-even Turkish Muslims are leery of Muslim radicals!)