GE sets new 52 week low

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Meanwhile Walter's "pretty good percentage" by which I think he means yield has been cut and will be cut again, and costs you two times the exchange rate to enjoy.

The US markets are a house of cards, only open and running because the government floated their boat gratis.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
if you were buying dips today might be a good time to pick up some GE stock for cheap.

but of course check with Walter and his investment club chums first.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
actually the question right now is what is keeping that pig over $10?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
To me GE is the perfect example of corporate rot.

Unlike Google and microsoft and Tesla etc etc GE is run by corporate managers and has been for years.

They need Edison in there. Someone who had a personal stake in GE's development and a personal stake in its governance.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
And here we are at 8 and a half bucks and JP Morgan just put a $6 target on it.

Walter will have his order in for Monday morning.

because when its just pretend money its easy to throw around.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
And now under 8 bucks and heading for $6

This is a best lesson I could ever think of as to why you should never listen to some idiot on the internet (Walter) telling you to buy a stock he knows nothing about.

When I got here Ge was struggling to stay above $18 and Walter was a buyer.

He has been "buying the dips" right down to $10 and who knows he might even claim to be buying under $8

If he was actually buying this stock and trying to average down on it he would be ruined

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
And now under 8 bucks and heading for $6

This is a best lesson I could ever think of as to why you should never listen to some idiot on the internet (Walter) telling you to buy a stock he knows nothing about.

When I got here Ge was struggling to stay above $18 and Walter was a buyer.

He has been "buying the dips" right down to $10 and who knows he might even claim to be buying under $8

If he was actually buying this stock and trying to average down on it he would be ruined
And you care , because ?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I care because walter is an idiot and i enjoy pointing it out

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
When you're older, you'll understand how the market works. It's pointless to explain it to you because you think you know everything. :lol:
You're taking Grade 9 math. I don't think high schools teach much about playing the market.
and this one we haven't heard from since his last poop for brains post

I don't expect either he nor Walter will be making an appearance here any time soon

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I care because walter is an idiot and i enjoy pointing it out
Have you seen his portfolio ? Do you know if he has assets other then GE and how much or little there worth ? He may be a millionaire or he may be a peon living in his mother’s basement .