Over a Dozen Dead in California Bar Shooting

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
WTF? What is wrong with people today?

Well for starters too many drugs and too much greed and a certain amount of envy and jealousy! :)

I would suggest another big factor is not enough resources to treat and rehabilitate troubled people!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No, more people with guns and some actual training. If people could be taught to throw 10 strikes in a row, a rock would be all that was needed.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
No, more people with guns and some actual training. If people could be taught to throw 10 strikes in a row, a rock would be all that was needed.
You may as well throw the hand gun, as accurate as they actually are when used off television.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Maybe, but a long barrel will get in way and most people will run as soon as the gun is in the open. Using your 2nd finger to pull the trigger might help the aim as the finger you point with everyday is aligned with the barrel.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Maybe, but a long barrel will get in way and most people will run as soon as the gun is in the open. Using your 2nd finger to pull the trigger might help the aim as the finger you point with everyday is aligned with the barrel.
I have shot competitively and wasaaay back, I was a good shot.

You gotta be Buffalo Bill to hit much with a handgun unless you are already close enough to throw the handgun at them. It's your choice, really. Fire the weapon and probably wound or throw the weapon and probably wound.