Tony Clement out for sexting

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
He is a sleaze bag , and is going to do all he possibly can to hold onto his seat on the gravy train .

========================================================================================================

PITY OUR POOR STUPID LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our vaunted virtue signalling feminists do NOT UNDERSTAND the difference between Clement sending photos to a WILLING FEMALE RECIPIENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Compared to LIE-beral Kent Hehr- who ROUTINELY GRABBED the asses of every woman within reach- WITHOUT ANY CONCERN FOR CONSENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clement HAD consent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehr DID NOT HAVE CONSENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These two events ARE NOT EQUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Fake News loving and Fake Feminist LIE-berals do not see the issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even worse- LIE-berals such as Hoid are LYING about the age of the female Clement sent his photos to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But then THERE IS A REASON WHY WE CALL THEM LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that reason is ON CLEAR DISPLAY AT THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
the flaw in the whole plan is that he cares more about money than his family or his career.

hard sort of fellow to extort

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
He is a sleaze bag , and is going to do all he possibly can to hold onto his seat on the gravy train .

I'll be fair to him for a moment here. We've just learnt that someone was trying to blackmail him using his nude pics. It's possible his wife found out around the same time we did. That means he now fears for his marriage. If he has children, they now know so he now has to face them. His and his wife's parents might now know. His friends probably now know. The general public now knows. Just the humiliation of this act can push some men to attempt suicide. Looking at it that way, unless he's really cold-hearted, I don't believe that hanging on to his seat is the primary focus in his mind right now.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
the flaw in the whole plan is that he cares more about money than his family or his career.

Or he believed that it would look even worse if his wife found out from the extortionists than form him.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
========================================================================================================
PITY OUR POOR STUPID LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our vaunted virtue signalling feminists do NOT UNDERSTAND the difference between Clement sending photos to a WILLING FEMALE RECIPIENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Compared to LIE-beral Kent Hehr- who ROUTINELY GRABBED the asses of every woman within reach- WITHOUT ANY CONCERN FOR CONSENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clement HAD consent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehr DID NOT HAVE CONSENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These two events ARE NOT EQUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But Fake News loving and Fake Feminist LIE-berals do not see the issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even worse- LIE-berals such as Hoid are LYING about the age of the female Clement sent his photos to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But then THERE IS A REASON WHY WE CALL THEM LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And that reason is ON CLEAR DISPLAY AT THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With an attitude like that, I have to wonder how many children you've spawned with how many women and how many nude pics of yours are floating all over the internet.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

What are you suggesting there Hoid????????????????????????

That Clement might have a sense of entitlement ALMOST AS BIG AS A LIE-beral?????????????????????

Poor stupid LIE-beerals made a HUGE FUSS over the Mike Duffy business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the same time LIE-berals IGNORED LIE-beral senator MacDonald Harb --- who took WAY MORE MONEY THAN DUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals SHRUG OFF Senate GREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berlas sneered at Harper for trying to rein in Senate spending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals are in charge and are IGNORING Senate spending ENTIRELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The big spending stink of the day is the WASTEFUL spending of LIE-beral PAL and former Governor General Adrienne Clarkson!!!!!!

And WHAT- IF ANYTHING will LIE-berals do about THAT???????????????????????

LIE-beral two faced hypocrisy is the order of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And idiot LIE-berals think this stuff is good election campaign material???????????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Yep. I found that guy distasteful in my opinion since I first laid eyes on him. However in this so called age of enlightenment, we are supposed to dismiss such opinions. However there is a school of thought to "follow your instincts", which in the past has been proven to be true in many cases. I would conclude that we should probably say nothing, but watch that guy like a mink in the hen house!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I'll be fair to him for a moment here. We've just learnt that someone was trying to blackmail him using his nude pics. It's possible his wife found out around the same time we did. That means he now fears for his marriage. If he has children, they now know so he now has to face them. His and his wife's parents might now know. His friends probably now know. The general public now knows. Just the humiliation of this act can push some men to attempt suicide. Looking at it that way, unless he's really cold-hearted, I don't believe that hanging on to his seat is the primary focus in his mind right now.

If I was in his shoes what you've articulated here is precisely what would be on my mind, BUT I don't have the same obsessions he obviously does!

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
If I was in his shoes what you've articulated here is precisely what would be on my mind, BUT I don't have the same obsessions he obviously does!

What I don't get is he must have known he had a problem with compulsive sexual behaviours long before he started sending nude pics. Why didn't he seek help before it got out hand? Why only now that it's escalated so far out of control?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What I don't get is he must have known he had a problem with compulsive sexual behaviours long before he started sending nude pics. Why didn't he seek help before it got out hand? Why only now that it's escalated so far out of control?

One can only speculate, like I've known several people who seem obsessed with sex, but most probably just progress to a line they don't cross, which if they did the results could be devastating.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
One can only speculate, like I've known several people who seem obsessed with sex, but most probably just progress to a line they don't cross, which if they did the results could be devastating.

Sure. But if they did feel an urge to cross the line, you'd hope they'd have enough sense to recognize how compulsive behaviour is not healthy and that it might be time to seek help before it gets out of hand. It's a little late once it gets out of hand.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Sure. But if they did feel an urge to cross the line, you'd hope they'd have enough sense to recognize how compulsive behaviour is not healthy and that it might be time to seek help before it gets out of hand. It's a little late once it gets out of hand.

POOR LIE-berals frantically trying to make something serious out of the Clement mess in hope of distracting from their own crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals label Clements as "compulsive" without knowing the state of his marriage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals desperately want to make Clement into a villain so they can have some alternate issue to discuss when Our idiot Boy and his Kokanee Grope are discussed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad Clement was dealing with women WHO CONSENTED to his attentions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Clement DID NOT TRY TO WEASEL OUT with sneering words about negative experiences as Our idiot Boy did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it burns LIE-berals that many Cdns now LAUGH when Our idiot Boy tells us he "is a feminist" -now that he has insulted women with his "negative experience" Kokanee ass grab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals would like to make the Clement business SOUND VERY SORDID so they can have some other talking point than LIE-beral Kent Hehr and his ass grabbing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-beral Hehr did not have CONSENT EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it hugely annoys LIE-berals that Patrick Brown has been BELIEVED by most Cdns as he denies the nasty allegations against HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It further burns LIE-berals that many Cdns believe the sex assault accusations against him were probably a LIE-beral DIRTY TRICK!!!!!!!!!

POOR LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL their policies are failing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Probably no different than those addicted to alcohol, drugs or gambling, possibly just choose to ignore anything they feel they can't handle. I would say pride probably steers people away from admitting a weakness.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
His actions don't appear to be supported by any party, so I feel no need to change my political views.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Probably no different than those addicted to alcohol, drugs or gambling, possibly just choose to ignore anything they feel they can't handle. I would say pride probably steers people away from admitting a weakness.

And where does that pride come from? I personally would never look down on an addict of any kind. I might disapprove of that person's actions. I might even support a tough love approach to help that person back on his feet. But I also understand that I know nothing about that person's background and studies do show that addicts, be they alcoholics, heroin addicts, internet, gaming, or gambling addicts, or even sex addicts have often suffered some kind of past trauma that led to the addiction as a way to numb their emotions. All I can guess is that those addicts who fear getting help fear being judged. They need to understand that in reality, while we might judge their actions, few people will judge them personally and most people would applaud a person's efforts to seek help to address their demons head on.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
And where does that pride come from? I personally would never look down on an addict of any kind. I might disapprove of that person's actions. I might even support a tough love approach to help that person back on his feet. But I also understand that I know nothing about that person's background and studies do show that addicts, be they alcoholics, heroin addicts, internet, gaming, or gambling addicts, or even sex addicts have often suffered some kind of past trauma that led to the addiction as a way to numb their emotions. All I can guess is that those addicts who fear getting help fear being judged. They need to understand that in reality, while we might judge their actions, few people will judge them personally and most people would applaud a person's efforts to seek help to address their demons head on.

It may be a perception thing in the eyes of the victim - nothing to do with what observers may think.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
It may be a perception thing in the eyes of the victim - nothing to do with what observers may think.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All our LIE-beral PRIESTS who are sworn to live a celibate life are now pontificating about Clement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the same phoney "celibate" hypocrites are now checking their computer browsers and erasing history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!