Over a Dozen Dead in California Bar Shooting

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Today the murder suicide seems to be an increasingly attractive option in certain places.

Its growing in leaps in bounds even as the stats tell us violence in general is declining.

My belief is that it is related to the testes and what owning a pair does to the emotionally crippled.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
He was defending the second amendment. A little unhinged but not infringed.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Must be tough being a Marine. You're trained to gut someone like a fish, yet still open the door for the little old lady.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
If the victims were armed, they could have prevented it. I'd like to propose a revision to the amendment. Instead of a right to bear arms, how about an obligation to do so? Besides, it would seem that that constitution right is makes it a practical obligation anyway, so might as well just write the practical reality into the constitution.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
If the victims were armed, they could have prevented it. I'd like to propose a revision to the amendment. Instead of a right to bear arms, how about an obligation to do so? Besides, it would seem that that constitution right is makes it a practical obligation anyway, so might as well just write the practical reality into the constitution.
If they'd had nuclear weapons, their deterrence value should have been enough.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There were almost 400 mass shooting in America last year. More than one per day I believe.

Looking at it realistically, out of a population of 325 million you have 400 bad asses! One is too many never mind 400, BUT it could be a hell of a lot worse. It would be interesting to see the numbers if dope was taken out of the equation!

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Looking at it realistically, out of a population of 325 million you have 400 bad asses! One is too many never mind 400, BUT it could be a hell of a lot worse. It would be interesting to see the numbers if dope was taken out of the equation!

Agreed. Until 10% of the population starts to shoot people, we're far, far away from the 50% mark. It's a small minority.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
400 mass shooters.

many many more single shooters.