Trudeau Begs the U.S to Tighten it's Immigration Laws

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
What pi$$e$ me off is that the Liberals keep saying that Conservatives are anti-immigration, anti refugees which is BS!! What Conservatives ARE for is controlled borders and immigrants/refugees coming in legally; that Canada has a say in who stays and who goes!

My goodness, the Conservatives had the Ambassador to Iraq (?? - somewhere in the ME) go into refugee camps to vet potential refugees and immigrants to come to Canada but when the Liberals came to power, they dismissed their efforts and decided to go to hotels where people were staying and coaxed them to come to Canada. How embarrassing is that? So who exactly is being anti refugee/immigration? The Conservatives wanted people who were in dire need and the Liberals wanted people who really didn't want to come.

My god, most of us here are decedents of immigrants so how the hell do the Liberals think we're so racist and anti anything? I'm appalled at their stupidity and ignorance. But, I suppose you keep thinking the worst of people and keep repeating nonsense (i.e. Conservatives are racist and anti everything) and there are those who will believe it. But it's pure and unadulterated crap and they know it!

Interestingly enough, under Harper, immigration didn't stop did it? If Conservatives were so anti immigration they wouldn't have allowed anyone to enter the country! That's how stupid the Liberals think Canadians are. It's revolting and disgusting!!!

Oh, but the SJW's will say "mean old Harper tightened up immigration rules" which he should have done, because as we now know now that the Liberals have reversed what the Conservatives had put in place, you see the results - uncontrolled immigration and open borders; stress in finding appropriate living quarters for those who cross the border, as though it wasn't an issue before the immigrants came, stress in schools trying to assimilate kids who don't even speak the language and all at what cost? I realize that there will always be some cost to us as taxpayers, but the Liberals have gone out of the way to open the bank account and we really can't afford it. (Oh, maybe that's why the phony carbon tax!!! LOL)

And the Immigration Minister has the nerve to say that the immigrants coming in aren't the blame of the housing shortage - there was a housing shortage BEFORE they got here and now IT'S WORSE MINISTER!! So yes, Mr. Minister, the immigrants have exacerbated the situation!! But hey, lets just blame the Conservatives for suggesting that maybe we've bitten off more than we can chew! Oh, and everything is STILL Harpers fault - can't forget that now can we?

Sigh.... Where do these guys (Gov't Ministers) come from???

In the meantime, we can't allow one bloody 13 year old orphan who has been legally adopted by a Canadian couple (because she has no where to go) into our country! How absurd is that?

JMHO

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes, I'm sure you blame Obama for the fact that real wages have been declining since 1973.
It's amazing how a 12-year-old boy can have such a profound effect on the economy.
So you agree wages never went up under obama as I just said
:)
good, now we are getting somewhere.

U.S. Added 250,000 Jobs in October; Unemployment at 3.7%
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/02/b...bs-report.html

US jobs report: wages grow at fastest rate in decade as 250,000 jobs added
Wages were 3.1% higher in September than they were a year ago – the first time since April 2009 that growth topped 3%
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/02/b...bs-report.html

Pretty soon we won't have any immigrants wanting to come here at all
:)
go trump!

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How about they all get togeter and call the cops and have a pic taken and ID verified. Take about 30 minutes tops.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
What pi$$e$ me off is that the Liberals keep saying that Conservatives are anti-immigration, anti refugees which is BS!! What Conservatives ARE for is controlled borders and immigrants/refugees coming in legally; that Canada has a say in who stays and who goes!

My goodness, the Conservatives had the Ambassador to Iraq (?? - somewhere in the ME) go into refugee camps to vet potential refugees and immigrants to come to Canada but when the Liberals came to power, they dismissed their efforts and decided to go to hotels where people were staying and coaxed them to come to Canada. How embarrassing is that? So who exactly is being anti refugee/immigration? The Conservatives wanted people who were in dire need and the Liberals wanted people who really didn't want to come.

My god, most of us here are decedents of immigrants so how the hell do the Liberals think we're so racist and anti anything? I'm appalled at their stupidity and ignorance. But, I suppose you keep thinking the worst of people and keep repeating nonsense (i.e. Conservatives are racist and anti everything) and there are those who will believe it. But it's pure and unadulterated crap and they know it!

Interestingly enough, under Harper, immigration didn't stop did it? If Conservatives were so anti immigration they wouldn't have allowed anyone to enter the country! That's how stupid the Liberals think Canadians are. It's revolting and disgusting!!!

Oh, but the SJW's will say "mean old Harper tightened up immigration rules" which he should have done, because as we now know now that the Liberals have reversed what the Conservatives had put in place, you see the results - uncontrolled immigration and open borders; stress in finding appropriate living quarters for those who cross the border, as though it wasn't an issue before the immigrants came, stress in schools trying to assimilate kids who don't even speak the language and all at what cost? I realize that there will always be some cost to us as taxpayers, but the Liberals have gone out of the way to open the bank account and we really can't afford it. (Oh, maybe that's why the phony carbon tax!!! LOL)

And the Immigration Minister has the nerve to say that the immigrants coming in aren't the blame of the housing shortage - there was a housing shortage BEFORE they got here and now IT'S WORSE MINISTER!! So yes, Mr. Minister, the immigrants have exacerbated the situation!! But hey, lets just blame the Conservatives for suggesting that maybe we've bitten off more than we can chew! Oh, and everything is STILL Harpers fault - can't forget that now can we?

Sigh.... Where do these guys (Gov't Ministers) come from???

In the meantime, we can't allow one bloody 13 year old orphan who has been legally adopted by a Canadian couple (because she has no where to go) into our country! How absurd is that?

JMHO

======================================================================================================

Hey Dixie- nice commentary on Our idiot Boy Justin and his loser LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals NEVER tell the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They LIE just to keep in practice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cdns are not really objecting to immigrants so much as they are strongly revolted by poisoned LIE-beral policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL LIE-beral policy is FAILING and it is coming as a SHOCK to our grossly entitled LIE-beral overlords that we are seeing through their CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Funny how the NDP critic phrased her comment Why are they not going after fat cat Corporations and their tax avoidance schemes instead of these poor refugees.

========================================================================================================

FAT CAT corporations are currently about the only financial contributers to LIE-beral party these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even LIE-berals are dumb enough to bite the hand that feeds them election funding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Riiiiight.

========================================================================================================

Actually the NDP is more Soviet than Nazi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But hey- once you have seen one vile, murderous dictator you have seen them all????????

NDP is unfit to govern- as former NDP Ontari-owe premier Bob Rae has proven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Actually the NDP is more Soviet than Nazi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But hey- once you have seen one vile, murderous dictator you have seen them all????????
NDP is unfit to govern- as former NDP Ontari-owe premier Bob Rae has proven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tommy Douglas was like Vladimir Lenin, Joe Stalin and Nikita Kruschev all rolled into one.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

"One swallow does not a summer make"! Or an alcoholic.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
I don't get it.

A 13 year old girl from the Dominican Republic has been adopted by a Canadian couple after her mom died. The immigration Minister Hussen won't sign the paperwork to let her into the country where she would live with her adoptive family AT NO COST TO THE GOVERNMENT. On the other hand, we have people who we know nothing about freely crossing the Canada/US border with the RCMP helping them carry their luggage and we bare the cost of housing and processing them . What's wrong with this picture??

If you're trying to figure out Trudeau Liberal logic, good luck with that. I've said it before...Trudeau is a walking contradiction.

If I was to guess, I would say that catering to a single Dominican orphan isn't nearly as exploitable as thousands of Nigerian "refugees". Hell, she isn't even voting age! Identity politics and complete social/cultural reconstruction of a country only works when the identifiable groups have the numbers.

Don't forget...we are the world's first post-national state, Trudeau has an agenda to fulfill.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
If you're trying to figure out Trudeau Liberal logic, good luck with that. I've said it before...Trudeau is a walking contradiction.

If I was to guess, I would say that catering to a single Dominican orphan isn't nearly as exploitable as thousands of Nigerian "refugees". Hell, she isn't even voting age! Identity politics and complete social/cultural reconstruction of a country only works when the identifiable groups have the numbers.

Don't forget...we are the world's first post-national state, Trudeau has an agenda to fulfill.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Decapoda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you got it right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The poor Dominican girl will NOT be old enough to vote TILL AFTER Our idiot Boy is voted out of office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So he does not need her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe the idiot Boy fears the girl is a white Catholic?

Since he probably does not know where Dominica is??????????????

Yes- maybe Our idiot Boy thinks she was educated by Dominican Monks from that Catholic Order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he thinks Dominica is near those Balkan states that his handlers had to point out to him on a map after he suggested they were Russian territory or something of the sort????????

And Our idiot Boy does not want "white privilege" to expand any further and does not want a white couple poisoning the mind of a child so she is denied entry????????????