You are not guardian over them

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I have been much upset the previous couple of days .. for what I see of the deterioration of Muslims and their countries .. their regression and their continuous loss before their enemies and plunderers.

I see the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv having much progress and gaining much advantages in the gulf and other Arab countries publicly and secretly.

On the other hand, I see most Muslims following the ways of the enthusiasm about their imams and sheikhs and they sanctify their tombs .. moreover, they do not yield and respond but only a little bit.

So I consulted God Most Gracious [by the Quran] and asked Him to relieve my situation, and I saw the Quran aya 39: 41, which means:

(Surely We have sent down upon you [Mohammed] the Book [: the Quran] for [teaching and guiding] mankind with the [religion of the] truth.

Then whosoever is guided, is only guided to his own gain
a, and whosoever goes astray, it is only to his own detriment b; you are not a guardian c over them.)
41 a i.e. the reward will be for his own gain.

41 b i.e. his sins will be against himself.

41 c The meaning: You, Mohammed are not any guardian to save them of the chastisement, so that you may try hard to save them; your duty is only to warn them.

So I was relieved, and put my trust in God Most Gracious .. and I realized it is up to God to guide anyone or to misguide whomever He wants to misguide.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/39.htm#a39_41
quran-ayat.com/pret/39.htm#a39_41

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The implication of this great aya of the Quran:
Prophet Mohammed - salam to him - felt much grief and sorrow for the bad situation of his people: they worshiped the idols and the statues of angels associating them with God Almighty .. and whatever he spoke to them, most of them refused to accept his words.

Therefore, he strove hardly to let them guided and he prayed God earnestly for their guidance; therefore, this great aya was revealed to him, which means:

God has revealed the Quran upon you, Mohammed, with the true religion of the Islam, so that you may teach people about the 'exclusive devotion to God alone' and that they should abandon the idolatry .. but don't be so eager to let them believe.

You are not guardian upon them so that you try to save them from the punishment, in case they insist on their idolatry.

You have only to warn them with the Quran .. so anyone is guided, it is for his own advantage, and anyone is misguided it is to his own detriment.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I have been much upset the previous couple of days .. for what I see of the deterioration of Muslims and their countries .. their regression and their continuous loss before their enemies and plunderers.
Take notice of everything that is going on and put the lies one side and the facts on the other side as they are given to you and then use the talents that are common to any 'reasonable man' to verify nothing is a lie.

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/reasonable+man
reasonable man

a judicial standard of conduct used to determine liability, especially in relation to negligence. The need to charge juries has brought forth many folksy definitions, the most famous being the man on the Clapham omnibus (or the omnibus of whichever city the court sits in).Collins Dictionary of Law © W.J. Stewart, 2006

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The Prophet loved his people and he strove strenuously to let them believe and abandon the idolatry, so that they might be saved: as it is obvious in the following explained aya:

[Mohammed, the messenger of God, so frequently prayed God for the idolaters of Quraish that God might guide them; and he said: "God, guide my people; for they are ignorant!"
Therefore, this aya was revealed:]

(Quran 3: 128. You [Mohammed] have nothing to do at all with the matter [of their guidance a]; even [God] may turn toward them or punish them [if they keep up with their disbelief]; for they, indeed, are wrong-doers [who deserve to be punished.] b)

128 a But in fact their guidance is up to God.

Another aya similar to this aya is in chapter 28: 56, which means:
(You [Mohammed] cannot guide aright whomsoever you like, but God does guide whomsoever He will [and being worthy of guidance.] )

128 b The meaning: Mohammed, the matter of their guidance is not up to you, so that you pray for your people; but the matter of their guidance as a whole is up to God; so that anyone of them who is worthy of guidance, then God will guide him to the Islam and turn towards him; and whoever does not deserve the guidance because he is a wrong-doer who wrongs people, then God does not guide him, but will punish him in this life of the World by killing or defeating and captivity, and in the Next Life He will punish him in the fire.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_128
quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_128

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Similarly, the Arab and Muslims now: if they refrain from their disbelief and enthusiasm about the imams and sheikhs, they will be dignified and will be victorious; while if they keep to their enthusiasm, they will lose and will be devastated.

And God Himself will be the Victorious against the Wicked Zionists and their allies.

Therefore, Prophet Mohammed was not in need of the Arab and non-Arab to help him .. it was God That helped him; as in the following aya:
Quran 9: 40, which means:
(If you do not help him [: the prophet with the struggling, then know that] God did help him)

See the explanation of the complete aya in this link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/9.htm#a9_40
quran-ayat.com/pret/9.htm#a9_40

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
At a slower rate that the other two religions who worship the same God. Most places would admit that is similar to being the winner in the race to stay alive until god shows up.

You sound like a learned person in such matters. Your training was where?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I see the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv having much progress and gaining much advantages in the gulf and other Arab countries publicly and secretly.
On the other hand, I see most Muslims following the ways of the enthusiasm about their imams and sheikhs and they sanctify their tombs .. moreover, they do not yield and respond but only a little bit.
So I consulted God Most Gracious [by the Quran] and asked Him to relieve my situation, and I saw the Quran aya 39: 41, which means:
(Surely We have sent down upon you [Mohammed] the Book [: the Quran] for [teaching and guiding] mankind with the [religion of the] truth.
a, and whosoever goes astray, it is only to his own detriment b; you are not a guardian c over them.)
41 c The meaning: You, Mohammed are not any guardian to save them of the chastisement, so that you may try hard to save them; your duty is only to warn them.
So I was relieved, and put my trust in God Most Gracious .. and I realized it is up to God to guide anyone or to misguide whomever He wants to misguide.
What happened? Someone steal your favorite goat?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Similarly, the Arab and Muslims now: if they refrain from their disbelief and enthusiasm about the imams and sheikhs, they will be dignified and will be victorious; while if they keep to their enthusiasm, they will lose and will be devastated.
And God Himself will be the Victorious against the Wicked Zionists and their allies.
Therefore, Prophet Mohammed was not in need of the Arab and non-Arab to help him .. it was God That helped him; as in the following aya:
Quran 9: 40, which means:
(If you do not help him [: the prophet with the struggling, then know that] God did help him)
See the explanation of the complete aya in this link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/9.htm#a9_40
quran-ayat.com/pret/9.htm#a9_40
God is a black woman.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

=====================================================================================================

POOR MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So completely LOST in his vile delusions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has not occurred to him that the Quran is 1600 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thus the Jews that MHz hates so desperately already KNOW all the Muslim battle plans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think MHz has slipped up and banged his forehead while at prayer and is thus dazed and confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

======================================================================================================

POOR SILLY Torch light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His bulb has burned out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Torch- consider these words of wisdom and guidance:

Here is some very funny-in part because its SO TRUE-stuff I wish I had thought of! Thanks to Jeff Foxworthy!

The "M" word..

Have you ever wondered why it's OK to make jokes about Catholics, Jews, Christians, the Pope, the Irish, the

Italians, the Polish, the Hungarians, the Chinese, the French (including French Canadians), the elderly, bad golfers, men/women,

blacks/whites, etc, but its insensitive to make jokes about the Muslims?

Well, it's time to level the playing field and be politically incorrect, by including our friends, the Muslims, on this grandiose list.

So Jeff Foxworthy did his part to include the Muslims on his list ...

1. If you grow and refine heroin for a living, but morally
object to the use of liquor, You may be a Muslim.

2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and a $5,000 rocket
launcher, but can't afford shoes, You may be a Muslim.

3. If you have more wives than teeth, You may be a Muslim.

4. If you wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider
bacon to be unclean, You may be a Muslim.

5. If you think vests come in two styles, Bullet-proof and
suicide, You may be a Muslim.

6. If you can't think of anyone that you haven't
declared jihad against, You may be a Muslim.

7. If you consider television dangerous, but routinely carry
explosives in your clothing, You may be a Muslim.

8. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have
uses, other than setting off roadside bombs, You may be a Muslim

9. If you have nothing against women and think every man
should own at least four, then you, too, may be a Muslim.

10. If you find this offensive and do not forward it, you
are part of the problem here in America …but if you delete
this, you are most likely a Muslim.

Freedom Is not Free !

INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014

If you see a deterioration of the Muslims you have only to look at the nonstop drivel and garbage spewed out on this site.

Quit copying irrelevant garbage, adjust your meds, get a job and join the real world.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
And once again, God is NOTMost gracious.

He/She/It, according to your very childish fairy tales created all life on earth.

Therefore your Invisible Big Head in The Sky created plague, typhoid, infections, cholera, polio, even cancer.

In addition, your (ROFL) "Gracious" entity is evil or stupid. Or both.

Let's not dwell on so-called "Intelligent Design" which is a mish mash of screwed up errorss; blood that clots too easily, a spine ditto, men s prostate, womens pelvis; the list goes on.

To repeat, either your God is incompetent, or evil.

And His/Her/Its followers are gullible idiots.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Even you once you are cleaned up a bit.

Re:19:5-9:
And a voice came out of the throne,
saying,
Praise our God,
all ye his servants,
and ye that fear him,
both small and great.
And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude,
and as the voice of many waters,
and as the voice of mighty thunderings,
saying,
Alleluia:
for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Let us be glad and rejoice,
and give honour to him:
for the marriage of the Lamb is come,
and his wife hath made herself ready.
And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen,
clean and white:
for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
And he saith unto me,
Write,
Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb.
And he saith unto me,
These are the true sayings of God.

Re:22:11:

He that is unjust,

let him be unjust still:

and he which is filthy,

let him be filthy still:

and he that is righteous,

let him be righteous still:

and he that is holy,

let him be holy still.

Re:21:1-8:
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth:
for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away;
and there was no more sea.
And I John saw the holy city,
new Jerusalem,
coming down from God out of heaven,
prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying,
Behold,
the tabernacle of God is with men,
and he will dwell with them,
and they shall be his people,
and God himself shall be with them,
and be their God.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;
and there shall be no more death,
neither sorrow,
nor crying,
neither shall there be any more pain:
for the former things are passed away.
And he that sat upon the throne said,
Behold,
I make all things new.
And he said unto me,
Write:
for these words are true and faithful.
And he said unto me,
It is done.
I am Alpha and Omega,
the beginning and the end.
I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
He that overcometh shall inherit all things;
and I will be his God,
and he shall be my son.
But the fearful,
and unbelieving,
and the abominable,
and murderers,
and whoremongers,
and sorcerers,
and idolaters,
and all liars,
shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:
which is the second death.

Isa:65:17-19:
For,
behold,
I create new heavens and a new earth:
and the former shall not be remembered,
nor come into mind.
But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create:
for,
behold,
I create Jerusalem a rejoicing,
and her people a joy.
And I will rejoice in Jerusalem,
and joy in my people:
and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her,
nor the voice of crying.

Last edited:

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Somewhere near to you is a nice man with a large butterfly net & a tranquilizer gun.

FYI the acid test to see if a professed Christian, or New Testament babbler is sane, is whether they quote the dopers insane manure from Revelations; YOU FAIL.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'll live with the consequences, are you sure you want to.

1Th:5:4:
But ye,
brethren,
are not in darkness,
that that day should overtake you as a thief.
1Th:5:5:
Ye are all the children of light,
and the children of the day:
we are not of the night,
nor of darkness.

Re:16:15-21:
Behold,
I come as a thief.
Blessed is he that watcheth,
and keepeth his garments,
lest he walk naked,
and they see his shame.
And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air;
and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven,
from the throne,
saying,
It is done.
And there were voices,
and thunders,
and lightnings;
and there was a great earthquake,
such as was not since men were upon the earth,
so mighty an earthquake,
and so great.
And the great city was divided into three parts,
and the cities of the nations fell:
and great Babylon came in remembrance before God,
to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
And every island fled away,
and the mountains were not found.
And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven,
every stone about the weight of a talent:
and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail;
for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Zec:14:12:
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem;
Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet,
and their eyes shall consume away in their holes,
and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Zec:13:8:
And it shall come to pass,
that in all the land,
saith the LORD,
two parts therein shall be cut off and die;
but the third shall be left therein.
Zec:13:9:
And I will bring the third part through the fire,
and will refine them as silver is refined,
and will try them as gold is tried:
they shall call on my name,
and I will hear them:
I will say,
It is my people:
and they shall say,
The LORD is my God.

Jer:25:33-38:
And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth:
they shall not be lamented,
neither gathered,
nor buried;
they shall be dung upon the ground.
Howl,
ye shepherds,
and cry;
and wallow yourselves in the ashes,
ye principal of the flock:
for the days of your slaughter and of your dispersions are accomplished;
and ye shall fall like a pleasant vessel.
And the shepherds shall have no way to flee,
nor the principal of the flock to escape.
A voice of the cry of the shepherds,
and an howling of the principal of the flock,
shall be heard:
for the LORD hath spoiled their pasture.
And the peaceable habitations are cut down because of the fierce anger of the LORD.
He hath forsaken his covert,
as the lion:
for their land is desolate because of the fierceness of the oppressor,
and because of his fierce anger.

Isa:14:12-17:
How art thou fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer,
son of the morning!
how art thou cut down to the ground,
which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart,
I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation,
in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will be like the most High.
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell,
to the sides of the pit.
They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee,
and consider thee,
saying,
Is this the man that made the earth to tremble,
that did shake kingdoms;
That made the world as a wilderness,
and destroyed the cities thereof;
that opened not the house of his prisoners?

The last line means Satan can kill but not resurrect.