Deep state rolls out staged “bomb” attack on CNN headquarters

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Everything is possible, so if this is true, what is the purpose of the deep state from sending such bombs?
Moreover; do you think the shooting of the Jews, in their synagogue, a work of this deep state?
Thanks to God, the murderer was not a Muslim ..
So they have been sad for the killing of 11 Jews .. while the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv are killing hundreds of Muslims in Gaza .. and till now they have been responsible about almost terminating the entire Palestinian People .. millions!
Islam is the religion of terrorists.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Who really is the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism? I suppose that may have many opinions depending on who you ask, Israel will tell you Iran is the greatest Sponsor of Terrorism, but is it? Currently terrorism has engulfed the entire Middle East some examples, Syria and Yemen. And everyone knows the US was brought in the so called war on Terror based on 9/11 the fall of the Twin Towers. Today we examine the facts

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
The essential condition for victory of the Arab and Muslims:
If there is one man submitting himself completely to God alone without associate or son .. a Muslim who believes in all the apostles and prophets and who obeys the commandments of God .. then God will help this one, and break up his enemies.

Now all the regimes ruling the Arab and Muslims are defective in a way or another .. they themselves do not want God's statements in the Quran to be applied .. all Muslims now (and others among Christians and Jews) are disobedient to God by means of the enthusiasm about Jesus, the saints, the tombs of Jewish sages, the tombs of Muslim imams and sheikhs ..

And therefore, God set on Muslims their enemies: the Imperialists and the Zionists to abase and humiliate them and to plunder their wealth.

So if God now helps any of the Muslim regimes, the ruler will be victorious: will this ruler judge people with the Quran? Not at all.

Therefore, God will send an apostle: the Mahdi and give him support and help .. because this Mahdi is obedient to God and will apply the Quran statements and the monotheism and will destroy the erected tombs and idols everywhere.

E.g. if God helped Saddam and this Saddam was victorious .. what would the result be? Saddam would increase in tyranny, and might declare himself the Mahdi, and would keep up to his wrong-doing and oppression.

Therefore, now all the Arab and Muslim regimes have been exposed: as the servants of the Zionists and their ally the Americans.. and all Muslim rulers proved useless before their peoples and before the entire world and that they are so weak and helpless.

So now I expect the coming of the Mahdi is shortly at hand. God is the All-Knowing.

Quran 5: 54, which means:
(Believers, whosoever of you turns back from his religion,
God will assuredly bring a people He will love, and who will love Him, humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, men who struggle in the cause of God, not fearing the reproach of any reproacher.
That is God's favor; He gives it to whom He will; and God is Most Bountiful, All-Knowing.
)
More explanation of this aya:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_54
quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_54

So according to the Quran Muslims are screwed?

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yes, they are...and others (Christians and Jews including all the atheists and idolaters) are more screwed. All these are foolish for following Satanic ways rather than God's way.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yes, they are...and others (Christians and Jews including all the atheists and idolaters) are more screwed. All these are foolish for following Satanic ways rather than God's way.

Which God? The one you claim is real, or the one Christians claim? The Jews? Or what about other religions? And what about those who still worship multiple gods/spirits?

Which one is right?

Considering you are forcing people to 'believe' in the Quran or go to hell by your continued posting of it, I doubt God will look fondly upon you.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-10...t-staged-bomb-attack-on-cnn-headquarters.html
Deep state rolls out staged “bomb” attack on CNN headquarters
Exactly as publicly predicted by myself and Alex Jones, the anti-American globalists are now running pipe bombs false flags against CNN. This is not merely similar to what we publicly predicted would take place before the mid-term elections; it is exactly what we publicly predicted would take place. We even named CNN as the most likely target to be selected by the globalist operatives running the operation. “CNN’s New York Headquarters Evacuated After Suspicious Package Found,” reports Mediaite.com. Similar “pipe bombs” were also reportedly mailed to Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and George Soros. “The CNN bureau at Columbus Circle in new York City was evacuated Wednesday morning after mailroom workers found a suspicious device,” reports The Gateway Pundit. “The bomb scare comes on the heels of suspected IEDs mailed to the home former President Obama in Washington, D.C. and the New York state homes of former President Clinton Clinton and major Democratic Party donor George Soros this morning.”

By deep state you mean the Democratic Party. Right?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No, the entity that likes to keep all the official parties in their pocket. In the US the FED is more powerful that all the elected people. The FED is owned by private banks, the ones that keep lending the elected people an insane amount of money.

'Money Masters' is the vid that will explain that term in the way I tend to use it.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
No, the entity that likes to keep all the official parties in their pocket. In the US the FED is more powerful that all the elected people. The FED is owned by private banks, the ones that keep lending the elected people an insane amount of money.

'Money Masters' is the vid that will explain that term in the way I tend to use it.
========================================================================================================

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What filthy DEAL did YOU do with the Zionists that they do not want to roll out a bomb attack against YOU?????????????????

Truly you must have SINNED VERY GREATLY to have such freedom??????????????????

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Hurting children is an unforgivable sin.
JT and Canada can say those deaths are not on our hands as the food we send remains undelivered, just as Haiti got lots of relief money but it was stolen by the Clinton Foundation.
Canada can claim that is beyond our control, we cannot claim we are helpless when it come to the people in the north being treated the way they are. The whole Government should be under investigation for torture so JT is on thin ice to chastise the KSA about their treatment of its citizens.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/showthread.php?t=159477

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
JT and Canada can say those deaths are not on our hands as the food we send remains undelivered, just as Haiti got lots of relief money but it was stolen by the Clinton Foundation.
Canada can claim that is beyond our control, we cannot claim we are helpless when it come to the people in the north being treated the way they are. The whole Government should be under investigation for torture so JT is on thin ice to chastise the KSA about their treatment of its citizens.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/showthread.php?t=159477

========================================================================================================

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mothership just dropped off another ALIEN MASQUERADING as a justice seeking Muslim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The latest idiot calls himself TheEnd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I offer you this advice Hind end: if you do not like being bombed by Jews then you should probably stop firing rockets at the Jews!!!!!!!

If peace ever comes to the Middle East, it will be because Muslims have finally come to their senses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The collective looks a bit naked when its many members have found better things to do. How does that make you feel?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You don't get out much, often, or at all do you?
;)
EVERYONE except the totally STUPID know they are the commie nazi globalists.

Take a look at your own PM, guess whom HE ops for. Your masked little pink hat, commie, panzy, pals, antifa, work for those sad clowns as well. So did the pedo Weiner. He didn't believe in the deep state he worked for either.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The collective looks a bit naked when its many members have found better things to do. How does that make you feel?

POOR MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslim egos have been so battered by multiple failures on so very many political and military fronts............................

And then battered further by the hostility generated in the west by radical Muslim terror...............................

Muslims thought that massacring people would prove how serious and important their cause was...............................

But all it did was persuade most people that Muslims are irrational mad dogs...........................

That ought to be quarantined for our safety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

POOR MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslim egos have been so battered by multiple failures on so very many political and military fronts............................

And then battered further by the hostility generated in the west by radical Muslim terror...............................

Muslims thought that massacring people would prove how serious and important their cause was...............................

But all it did was persuade most people that Muslims are irrational mad dogs...........................

That ought to be quarantined for our safety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

======================================================================================================

As for the "deep state" and the "collective" that you so often refer to.....................................

they are merely composed of people who are disgusted with Muslim atrocities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims WILL NOT be welcome as immigrants to the west UNTIL AFTER they have made peace with the Jews..........

And figured out how to resolve the Sunni/Shi-ite battle as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot live in peace with Cdns if you are so busy killing other Muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims blaming the west for all their troubles have an argument that is just as compelling as the drunk driver standing over the bodies

of people he has just killed- and WHINING that it is the cops fault people are dead because the cops did not stop the drunk from

driving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bone357

Electoral Member
Nov 17, 2018
Zweden
Frikkin European wars.
Asia has always been the best, advanced, humane.
Jews were persecuted, bullied, disrespected...no doubt

The EU want creator an army.

As Roman Empire starting Since 300 years before Jesus.

To 1500 after Jesus.

But only mine theory if Roman Empire.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The EU want creator an army.

As Roman Empire starting Since 300 years before Jesus.

To 1500 after Jesus.

But only mine theory if Roman Empire.

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER BLATHERING, inarticulate, logic challenged, ignorant of history, Muslim propaganda meister trying to re-write the history of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are such screwups they can only live with themselves if they can believe all their problems are caused by somebody else!!!!!!!!!!!

Bone357 can believe whatever nonsense he wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I believe purveyors of anti white HATE LIKE HIM ARE NOT SUITABLE AS CITIZENS OF CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a common sense article that Our brainless Boy Justin ought to heed- as a warning to the growing discontented mood of voters- but he very likely won`t look at it! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Here’s why I fear Islam, Prime Minister

By Lorrie Goldstein, Toronto Sun. First posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 05:26 PM EST | Updated: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 05:34 PM EST

Police probe imams' sermons

With the greatest respect to Justin Trudeau, Liberal MP Iqra Khalid and the federal Liberal caucus, it’s none of your damn business whether I have a fear of Islam, which is what “Islamophobia” means.

As a Jew, my fear of Islam - pertaining specifically to that malignant and widespread strain of it that hates Jews - is completely rational.

But even if it was irrational, it is not the business of the government to tell me how I should FEEL about anything. That’s what dictatorships (many of them Islamic, which have driven Jews out of their countries) do.

In a democracy, the proper role of government is to prevent me from ACTING in a bigoted manner towards Muslims because of my feelings, regardless of whether they are rational.

I am also capable of fearing that malignant and widespread strain of Islam that hates Jews, while being outraged by the massacre of innocent Muslims peacefully praying in a Quebec mosque.

I condemn that vile ACT, along with all ACTS of anti-Muslim bigotry, which have nothing to do with my rational fear of that malignant and widespread strain of Islam that hates Jews.

I also condemn the death threats my Sun colleague, Tarek Fatah, a Muslim, constantly faces from followers of Islam for his views critical of Islam as it is practised in large parts of the Islamic world, including by some Muslims in Canada.

My fear of that malignant and widespread strain of Islam that hates Jews is well-founded.

In the modern era alone, I can draw a line from the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, siding with Hitler and the Nazis in the Second World War, starting in November, 1941, to Iran’s Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, calling the Jewish state of Israel a “fake” nation and a “dirty chapter” of history on Tuesday.

I can quote from the 1988 Jew-hating charter of Hamas, the elected government in Gaza, which says: “Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it ...

“Our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious ... The (Islamic Resistance) Movement is but one squadron that should be supported by more and more squadrons from this vast Arab and Islamic world, until the enemy is vanquished and Allah’s victory is realized.”

“Hamas has been looking forward to implementing Allah’s promise whatever time it might take. The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: ‘O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him!’

“The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Israel is an Islamic Waqf, consecrated for future Muslim generations until Judgment Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered; it or any part of it, should not be given up.”

“Initiatives and so-called peaceful resolutions and international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement ...

(This makes American presidential efforts to get Jews and Muslims talking peace in the Middle East look rather futile?)

“Leaving the circle of struggle with Zionism is high treason and cursed be he who does that ... ’’

Finally I can cite diatribes from imams in Canada who are frequently exposed calling for death to the Jews in their sermons and describing the Jewish people as “filth”.

So don’t tell me, Prime Minister, that I have no right to fear that malignant but widespread strain of Islam that hates Jews.

(Frankly there is clear and constant proof that any person who sides with a Jew in any dispute- no matter how small, against the Muslim cause has just as much reason to suffer from “Islamophobia as any Jew! But Our brainless Boy Justin does not care-there are Muslim votes to be BOUGHT and political power to be grabbed by our self absorbed leader!)