This Beautiful Muslim Woman Just Stabbed A Woman In The Neck And Killed Her Because…

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Yet the Irish Canadians who are descendants of the famine settlers have thrown aside those chains and are now Canadian first and foremost .

Yes- that`s right- the sensible ones came here and left the Sein Fein to battle it out with Brit radicals! Consider Irish born Darcy McGee- born in the old sod and came to Canada and made himself unpopular with Irish radicals who did not want to believe that it would be best to put down the guns and start talking in a sensible way to the Brits!

And in exchange for this tolerant and sensible approach, a couple of Fenians riddled him with bullets! Irish and Brit moderates eventually figured out they had a choice- to be hanged by the radicals or to negotiate honestly with moderates- and so peace was made!

But that happy ending does not stop some leftie goofs from trying to re-write history!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Accused PATH stabber declared fit to stand trial
Sam Pazzano Courts Bureau
More from Sam Pazzano Courts Bureau
Published:
July 30, 2018
Updated:
July 30, 2018 9:33 PM EDT
Rohinie Bisesar
Accused killer Rohinie Bisesar has been declared fit to stand trial and will appear in court on Aug. 1.
The Ontario Review Board agreed with a joint submission and released its decision on Monday, thus sending the 43-year-old back to court in the stabbing death of Rosemarie “Kimberly” Junor.
Bisesar was earlier declared mentally unfit to stand trial but was returned to receive treatment.
There is a publication ban on the reasons for the board’s decision.
Rosemarie Junor is pictured in this undated photo posted on Facebook.
Bisesar earlier believed an implanted device controls her movements and that Junor wasn’t dead and the murder charge should therefore be withdrawn, court heard.
A tentative trial date has been set for Oct. 29.
Bisesar was charged with first-degree murder after newlywed Junor, 28, was fatally stabbed in the Shoppers Drug Mart in the downtown PATH walkway on Dec. 11, 2015.
Accused PATH stabber gets another 60 days of treatments, tests for ‘abnormalities’
Accused PATH stabber appeals mentally unfit ruling
The unemployed former financial analyst with an MBA from York University has been in custody and undergoing psychiatric assessment since her arrest shortly after the slaying.
Junor had graduated from university and built her career at Medcan, using an ultrasound machine to screen people for signs of heart disease.
She had wed just months before her death.
spazzano@postmedia.com
http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/accused-path-stabber-declared-fit-to-stand-trial

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Good thing we have you keeping us up to date on their dastardly deeds.

I see the other two big religions are sin free again, good for them. Is that via lots of effort or they just come by it naturally??

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
It does seem so.

Oh MY!!!!!!

Stop the presses!!!!!!!!!!!!

That "beautiful Muslim KILLER" has been declared SANE enough to stand trial!!!!!!!!

Isnt it sad she is apparently just another "victim" of LIE-beral correctness run wild!!!!!

Shall we ask if LIE-beral hug a thug judges have reversed their earlier decision in a hypocrite effort to put the public at ease and try to persuade us they CAN get tough with Muslim killers?

And considering how utterly disgusted the Cdn public is getting with watching Muslim killers whining "its not my fault- the voices in my head told me too do it" - maybe our LIE-beral overlords decided they better make an example of somebody?????

After all- with all those illegals flooding across the border without rhe bother of any sort of security check- there is a VERY GOOD CHANCE we will have more shooting sprees by "crazy people" that never shopuld have been let into Canada in the first place!!!!

On a related note- I have just received my latest communique from my Member of Parliament and LIE-berals are attempting to calm the public by assuring us the border crisis is well in hand!!!!

LIE-berals point out that they are taking the fingerprints of illegals as they enter Canada!!!!

Isnt that nice!!!!!

I am sure that having the fingerprints of the Danforth shooter on file made it easier to identify the corpse of the killer but oh- how sad- having the fingerprints DID NOT SAVE A SINGLE VICTIM!!!!

LIE-beral security is an international JOKE!!!!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Woman accused in PATH stabbing 'markedly better'
Canadian Press
More from Canadian Press
Published:
August 1, 2018
Updated:
August 1, 2018 12:10 PM EDT
Rohinie Bisesar is pictured in this undated handout photo.
TORONTO — The case of a woman accused of murder in a stabbing at a Toronto drugstore has been put over to next month.
Rohinie Bisesar was recently ruled fit to stand trial by authorities overseeing her treatment, but a jury still has to make its own ruling about her mental state before her case proceeds.
A date for that jury hearing will be set when the case returns to court on Sept. 5.
Bisesar is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Rosemarie Junor, who was stabbed in a Shoppers Drug Mart in a downtown Toronto concourse in 2015.
Rosemarie Junor is shown in a Toronto Police Service handout photo.
A jury previously found Bisesar unfit to stand trial due to a mental disorder.
Bisesar’s lawyer says his client is now “markedly better.” Robert Karrass says if a jury finds Bisesar fit, her trial is set to begin in late October.
A fitness ruling pertains to the person’s mental state at the time of their court proceedings, and is separate from a ruling on a person’s criminal responsibility for their actions, which is based on their mental state at the time the alleged crime was committed.
http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/woman-accused-in-path-stabbing-has-case-put-over

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
woman accused in path stabbing 'markedly better'
canadian press
more from canadian press
published:
August 1, 2018
updated:
August 1, 2018 12:10 pm edt
rohinie bisesar is pictured in this undated handout photo.
Toronto — the case of a woman accused of murder in a stabbing at a toronto drugstore has been put over to next month.
Rohinie bisesar was recently ruled fit to stand trial by authorities overseeing her treatment, but a jury still has to make its own ruling about her mental state before her case proceeds.
A date for that jury hearing will be set when the case returns to court on sept. 5.
Bisesar is charged with first-degree murder in the death of rosemarie junor, who was stabbed in a shoppers drug mart in a downtown toronto concourse in 2015.
Rosemarie junor is shown in a toronto police service handout photo.
A jury previously found bisesar unfit to stand trial due to a mental disorder.
Bisesar’s lawyer says his client is now “markedly better.” robert karrass says if a jury finds bisesar fit, her trial is set to begin in late october.
A fitness ruling pertains to the person’s mental state at the time of their court proceedings, and is separate from a ruling on a person’s criminal responsibility for their actions, which is based on their mental state at the time the alleged crime was committed.
http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/woman-accused-in-path-stabbing-has-case-put-over

of course the case was put over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lie-berals do not want to be put on the spot over that regular muslim use of the insanity plea to excuse radical muslim bloodshed!!!!!!!!!!!!

lie-berals will follow standard practice and not resolve the case till the public has forgotten it!!!!!!!!!!!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Bisesar deemed fit to stand trial on murder charges
Sam Pazzano Courts Bureau
Published:
October 29, 2018
Updated:
October 29, 2018 6:54 PM EDT
Rohinie Bisesar (handout photo)
Accused killer Rohinie Bisesar was declared fit to stand trial and will face a first-degree murder charge in a judge-alone trial on Friday.
After hearing psychiatrist Dr. Ian Swayze testify that Bisesar is in remission for symptoms of her schizophrenia, a jury concluded that the 43-year-old woman could stand trial in the stabbing death of Rosemarie “Kimberly” Junor.
Rosemarie Junor
Bisesar was declared mentally unfit to stand trial last year but was undergoing treatment and is now free of those symptoms.
“We will be seeking an Not Criminally Responsible (verdict) at trial on the basis she was suffering from a mental condition that robbed her of the ability to know the consequences of her actions were wrong,” said her lawyer Robert Karrass outside court.
“A year ago, she was very very unwell. She was experiencing schizophrenia. She believed an entity was controlling her actions,” said Karrass.
“She’s in full remission. The NCR test is how was she at the time of the offence. If she’s found NCR, she’ll be going to a mental hospital.”
Rohinie Bisesar charge upgraded to first-degree murder in PATH stabbing
Alleged PATH killer insists she’s innocent
Woman accused in PATH stabbing ‘markedly better’
While she was delusional, Bisesar stated an implanted device controlled her movements and that Junor wasn’t dead and the murder charge should therefore be withdrawn, court heard.
Bisesar was charged with first-degree murder after newlywed Junor, 28, was fatally stabbed in the Shoppers Drug Mart in the downtown PATH walkway on Dec. 11, 2015.
Rohinie Bisesar grins to her lawyer Calvin Barry in College Park court on Dec. 18, 2015 (Pam Davies sketch)
The unemployed former financial analyst with an MBA from York University has been in custody since her arrest shortly after the slaying.
“You can be angry but it doesn’t bring my sister back,” said the victim’s older brother, Richard Junor outside court.
“We think about her every day. We miss her every day and every night. She’s gone.”
Junor had graduated from university and built her career at Medcan, using an ultrasound machine to screen people for signs of heart disease.
She had wed just months before her death.
spazzano@postmedia.com
http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/bisesar-deemed-fit-to-stand-trial-on-murder-charges

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Forgot his medication .......again.....

=======================================================================================================

MHz DOES NOT TAKE medication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS WHY he is a senior member of the Tinfoil Hat Brigade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And its all the fault of the Jews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every bad thing is the fault of Jews- just ask MHz and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The quality of tin foil is even being degraded so MHz cannot fully protect himself from the mind control rays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those cheap tinfoil hats are also the fault of the Jews!

MHz KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
=======================================================================================================

MHz DOES NOT TAKE medication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS WHY he is a senior member of the Tinfoil Hat Brigade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And its all the fault of the Jews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every bad thing is the fault of Jews- just ask MHz and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The quality of tin foil is even being degraded so MHz cannot fully protect himself from the mind control rays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those cheap tinfoil hats are also the fault of the Jews!

MHz KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

======================================================================================================

AS for that DERANGED Muslim woman MURDERER - she has been diagnosed as being SCHIZOPHRENIC at the time of the murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But now that she has had all that FREE Cdn health care she is MUCH BETTER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translation: She was NUTS at the time of the crime AND WILL NOT be held criminally accountable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And NOW she is miraculously CURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And will be SET FREE to go on her merry, manic, potentially destructive way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She SHOULD NOT be in our country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she should certainly NOT BE running loose and unsupervised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially considering how many Schizophrenics GO OFF THEIR MEDS AND RE- OFFEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ship her back where she came from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
MANDEL: NCR defence a bitter pill for PATH victim's family to swallow
Michele Mandel
Published:
November 2, 2018
Updated:
November 2, 2018 8:41 PM EDT
Rosemarie Junor’s family refuses to accept that their daughter’s killer could be found not criminally responsible.
They brought photos of her wedding day and filled the courtroom benches, shaking their heads as the psychiatrist diagnosed Rohinie Bisesar with severe schizophrenia and absolving her of any responsibility for what she did.
Junor’s mother Rosalind was marking her birthday that day with hopes of forgiving Bisesar and getting on with rebuilding her shattered family.
Rosemarie Junor
“I was willing to forgive her from the bottom of my heart,” she told reporters. “I was going to go down on my knees and say I forgive you…but it wasn’t there…”
“You did it. Accept it. And then you know what I’d say? ‘I forgive you.’”
They believe the NCR defence is too easily used to escape punishment.
MANDEL: PATH stabbing accused left blood-stained knife on counter
Rohinie Bisesar charge upgraded to first-degree murder in PATH stabbing
Rohinie Bisesar deemed fit to stand trial in PATH stabbing
“We are hurt. We are very, very hurt as a family,” she said. “She used her hand with that weapon and stabbed my baby in her heart.”
And even now that she’s on medication, it hardly seems as if she’s sorry at all.
mmandel@postmedia.com
http://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...itter-pill-for-path-victims-family-to-swallow

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Michele Mandel
Published:
November 2, 2018
Updated:
November 2, 2018 9:12 PM EDT
It was 24 seconds of horror that would end the life of one young woman and leave another facing a first-degree murder charge.
Now Justice John McMahon will decide next week whether accused PATH stabber Rohinie Bisesar should be found not criminally responsible for the death of newlywed Rosemarie “Kim” Junor three years ago.
In an agreed statement of facts, Bisesar has admitted plunging the knife into Junor’s chest. But both the defence and the Crown agree she was suffering from schizophrenia and “commanding hallucinations” at the time and should be found NCR.
However, Junor’s family is angry at the joint recommendation that Bisesar should be found not guilty due to a mental disorder. Once an Ontario Review Board is satisfied that her illness is under control, her freedom is assured.
“There’s no justice,” said Junor’s brother Richard. “She got no justice. We all know that.”
Richard Junor, the older brother of the PATH stabbing victim Rosemarie Junor, in front of 361 University Avenue Courts where the accused was in court today, on Wednesday February 8, 2017. (Stan Behal/Toronto Sun/Postmedia Network)
They were two strangers who should never have met that tragic day.
Pretty and petite, Bisesar was a brilliant student who did two undergrad degrees – cell biology and commerce – as well as an MBA. She had a long-term boyfriend and a job at York University.
But beginning in 2008, symptoms of her schizophrenia began to appear and by March 2014, she had to be hospitalized after threatening to burn down her family’s home.
Called by the defence, forensic psychiatrist Dr. Ian Swayze told the court Bisesar was held involuntarily at Toronto East General for about a month. And then she was released against medical advice.
According to her chart at the time: “It was felt that the patient is not behaving properly and had numerous delusional beliefs, but there was no evidence of any self harming or suicidal ideation. There was no homicidal ideation.”
A year later, the transient, unemployed woman had run up $150,000 in debt and was a fixture in downtown coffee shops, dressed in her business suit while spending her days on her laptop and “networking” with men.
She kept hearing the voices in her head, Swayze explained, but she believed she was the victim of some larger conspiracy that had imbedded “nanotechnology” inside her body.
Her family had washed their hands of her. Her former boyfriend would spot her on Bay St. and described her as looking like a bag lady and a character from My Beautiful Mind.
Meanwhile, Junor had just married her longtime sweetheart in August, moved into a new home and was working as cardiovascular ultrasound technologist at MedCan.
“Dear God, Thank you for another day of Life,” she had posted on Facebook earlier that year. “Thanks for another day of waking up healthy and happy.”
Rosemarie Junor (Toronto Police handout)
According to the agreed statement of facts, surveillance footage shows a small woman dressed in a dark jacket and a lavender shirt carrying a large red shopping bag entering the Shoppers beneath Bay and Wellington Sts. at 2:55:24 p.m. on Dec. 11, 2015.
“As the woman makes her way through the store, another surveillance camera clearly depicts a facial shot of the woman carrying the red bag. The woman is Rohinie Bisesar,” said Crown attorney Bev Richards.
Accused PATH stabber gets another 60 days of treatments, tests for ‘abnormalities’
MANDEL: NCR defence a bitter pill for PATH victim’s family to swallow
Junor was on a break and shopping in the store while chatting on her phone with girlfriend, Devika Singh. She told her that she just needed to pick up some lotion for her husband Lenny.
Suddenly Singh heard screaming over the phone.
A witness saw Bisesar approach Junor “as if she knows her” but later investigation would show the two women were complete strangers.
“According to surveillance footage, at 2:56:40 p.m. Rosemarie Junor turns away from the direction she had begun to walk; she backs out of the aisle she was about to enter and Rosemarie Junor is clutching her chest,” Richards said.
“Rohinie Bisesar had stabbed Rosemarie Junor once directly in the heart.”
Bisesar was then seen leaving the blood-stained knife on a cosmetics counter before casually exiting the store.
Junor staggered toward a Shoppers employee. “I just got stabbed,” she said. A few days later, she would succumb to her injuries.
According to her psychiatrist, Bisesar said the voices had ordered her to go uptown to buy a knife from a dollar store on Sheppard Ave. and then return downtown.
Her recollection of the stabbing is chilling.
“The voice said, if you mean it, do it,” Swayze quoted Bisesar as saying. “The voice and movements raised my hand, pushed forward…It was like the knife was sticking to my hand and couldn’t be dropped.”
Forensic psychiatrist Dr. Ian Swayze speaks to media after Rohinie Bisesar pleads not guilty in fatal stabbing of Rosemarie Junor on Friday November 2, 2018. (Dave Abel/Toronto Sun/Postmedia Network)
“I thought this was just an activity, didn’t think it was legal or otherwise because I was spending all my energy fighting the voice and communications…Fighting the invisible entity….As soon as it happened I wanted to get away…Traveled back home…The voice said I should have kept the knife.”
She later wrote the judge and insisted she wasn’t to blame.
“At the moment of the crime, it said ‘If you are going to kill someone do it like you mean it’ and moved my hand/arm forward.”
Since being compelled to take anti-psychotic medication in 2017, Bisesar is no longer hearing voices and her other symptoms are in remission, the psychiatrist said.
“Ms. Bisesar has developed significant insight into her major mental illness; schizophrenia,” Swayze wrote in his report. “She also is reflective, empathic and remorseful when discussing the index offence.”
He then goes on to quote her: “I did not plan to go murder someone…It was just like time stopped with all the chaos in my mind…I feel sorry for the person (victim) caught in my illness.”
In court, she showed no emotion at all.
mmandel@postmedia.com
Rohinie Bisesar
In this excerpt from Rohinie Bisesar’s psychiatric assessment, the accused PATH stabber recalls the day of Dec. 11, 2015:
“The day started as usual…I showered and dressed…was reading business newspapers to keep up my knowledge…I don’t recall how I got downtown…I heard the voice downtown in late morning…was saying words… It said what is the worst thing you can do…I was really agitated and upset…phased out, not thinking, like those river stones again…stepping one at a time.”
She was not entirely sure where she first heard the voices but stated: “I’m usually in the Starbucks at Adelaide St., East and Yonge Street…It’s easy to sit and do work, I had my laptop…I pretend to read but I’m zoned out…distracted by the voice and the movements and communication.”
She stated: “The voice said to get a knife…went to the Dollar store to buy the knife…I’m familiar with the place and it’s close to the subway.”
She then indicated: “I went back through King or St. Andrew subway entrance…went to the bathroom in First Canadian place…didn’t want to hurt someone…A lady asked if I was okay…I’m in the concourse, moving from one bench to another…Then the voice, communication and movements made me sit up, turn, walk straight into the Shopper’s fast…I was not an agreeable participant…went right up to the person (victim) with no hesitation, barely took it (knife) out of the bag…My arm was in L-shaped.
“The voice said, if you mean it do it…The voice and movements raised my hand, pushed forward…It was like the knife was sticking to my hand and couldn’t be dropped…I thought this was just an activity, didn’t think it was legal or otherwise because I was spending all my energy fighting the voice and communications…fighting the invisible entity…As soon as it happened I wanted to get away…traveled back home…The voice said I should have kept the knife.”
http://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...g-accused-left-blood-stained-knife-on-counter

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Michele Mandel
Published:
November 2, 2018
Updated:
November 2, 2018 9:12 PM EDT
It was 24 seconds of horror that would end the life of one young woman and leave another facing a first-degree murder charge.
Now Justice John McMahon will decide next week whether accused PATH stabber Rohinie Bisesar should be found not criminally responsible for the death of newlywed Rosemarie “Kim” Junor three years ago.
In an agreed statement of facts, Bisesar has admitted plunging the knife into Junor’s chest. But both the defence and the Crown agree she was suffering from schizophrenia and “commanding hallucinations” at the time and should be found NCR.
However, Junor’s family is angry at the joint recommendation that Bisesar should be found not guilty due to a mental disorder. Once an Ontario Review Board is satisfied that her illness is under control, her freedom is assured.
“There’s no justice,” said Junor’s brother Richard. “She got no justice. We all know that.”
Richard Junor, the older brother of the PATH stabbing victim Rosemarie Junor, in front of 361 University Avenue Courts where the accused was in court today, on Wednesday February 8, 2017. (Stan Behal/Toronto Sun/Postmedia Network)
They were two strangers who should never have met that tragic day.
Pretty and petite, Bisesar was a brilliant student who did two undergrad degrees – cell biology and commerce – as well as an MBA. She had a long-term boyfriend and a job at York University.
But beginning in 2008, symptoms of her schizophrenia began to appear and by March 2014, she had to be hospitalized after threatening to burn down her family’s home.
Called by the defence, forensic psychiatrist Dr. Ian Swayze told the court Bisesar was held involuntarily at Toronto East General for about a month. And then she was released against medical advice.
According to her chart at the time: “It was felt that the patient is not behaving properly and had numerous delusional beliefs, but there was no evidence of any self harming or suicidal ideation. There was no homicidal ideation.”
A year later, the transient, unemployed woman had run up $150,000 in debt and was a fixture in downtown coffee shops, dressed in her business suit while spending her days on her laptop and “networking” with men.
She kept hearing the voices in her head, Swayze explained, but she believed she was the victim of some larger conspiracy that had imbedded “nanotechnology” inside her body.
Her family had washed their hands of her. Her former boyfriend would spot her on Bay St. and described her as looking like a bag lady and a character from My Beautiful Mind.
Meanwhile, Junor had just married her longtime sweetheart in August, moved into a new home and was working as cardiovascular ultrasound technologist at MedCan.
“Dear God, Thank you for another day of Life,” she had posted on Facebook earlier that year. “Thanks for another day of waking up healthy and happy.”
Rosemarie Junor (Toronto Police handout)
According to the agreed statement of facts, surveillance footage shows a small woman dressed in a dark jacket and a lavender shirt carrying a large red shopping bag entering the Shoppers beneath Bay and Wellington Sts. at 2:55:24 p.m. on Dec. 11, 2015.
“As the woman makes her way through the store, another surveillance camera clearly depicts a facial shot of the woman carrying the red bag. The woman is Rohinie Bisesar,” said Crown attorney Bev Richards.
MANDEL: NCR defence a bitter pill for PATH victim’s family to swallow
Junor was on a break and shopping in the store while chatting on her phone with girlfriend, Devika Singh. She told her that she just needed to pick up some lotion for her husband Lenny.
Suddenly Singh heard screaming over the phone.
A witness saw Bisesar approach Junor “as if she knows her” but later investigation would show the two women were complete strangers.
“According to surveillance footage, at 2:56:40 p.m. Rosemarie Junor turns away from the direction she had begun to walk; she backs out of the aisle she was about to enter and Rosemarie Junor is clutching her chest,” Richards said.
“Rohinie Bisesar had stabbed Rosemarie Junor once directly in the heart.”
Bisesar was then seen leaving the blood-stained knife on a cosmetics counter before casually exiting the store.
Junor staggered toward a Shoppers employee. “I just got stabbed,” she said. A few days later, she would succumb to her injuries.
According to her psychiatrist, Bisesar said the voices had ordered her to go uptown to buy a knife from a dollar store on Sheppard Ave. and then return downtown.
Her recollection of the stabbing is chilling.
“The voice said, if you mean it, do it,” Swayze quoted Bisesar as saying. “The voice and movements raised my hand, pushed forward…It was like the knife was sticking to my hand and couldn’t be dropped.”
Forensic psychiatrist Dr. Ian Swayze speaks to media after Rohinie Bisesar pleads not guilty in fatal stabbing of Rosemarie Junor on Friday November 2, 2018. (Dave Abel/Toronto Sun/Postmedia Network)
“I thought this was just an activity, didn’t think it was legal or otherwise because I was spending all my energy fighting the voice and communications…Fighting the invisible entity….As soon as it happened I wanted to get away…Traveled back home…The voice said I should have kept the knife.”
She later wrote the judge and insisted she wasn’t to blame.
“At the moment of the crime, it said ‘If you are going to kill someone do it like you mean it’ and moved my hand/arm forward.”
Since being compelled to take anti-psychotic medication in 2017, Bisesar is no longer hearing voices and her other symptoms are in remission, the psychiatrist said.
“Ms. Bisesar has developed significant insight into her major mental illness; schizophrenia,” Swayze wrote in his report. “She also is reflective, empathic and remorseful when discussing the index offence.”
He then goes on to quote her: “I did not plan to go murder someone…It was just like time stopped with all the chaos in my mind…I feel sorry for the person (victim) caught in my illness.”
In court, she showed no emotion at all.
mmandel@postmedia.com
Rohinie Bisesar
In this excerpt from Rohinie Bisesar’s psychiatric assessment, the accused PATH stabber recalls the day of Dec. 11, 2015:
“The day started as usual…I showered and dressed…was reading business newspapers to keep up my knowledge…I don’t recall how I got downtown…I heard the voice downtown in late morning…was saying words… It said what is the worst thing you can do…I was really agitated and upset…phased out, not thinking, like those river stones again…stepping one at a time.”
She was not entirely sure where she first heard the voices but stated: “I’m usually in the Starbucks at Adelaide St., East and Yonge Street…It’s easy to sit and do work, I had my laptop…I pretend to read but I’m zoned out…distracted by the voice and the movements and communication.”
She stated: “The voice said to get a knife…went to the Dollar store to buy the knife…I’m familiar with the place and it’s close to the subway.”
She then indicated: “I went back through King or St. Andrew subway entrance…went to the bathroom in First Canadian place…didn’t want to hurt someone…A lady asked if I was okay…I’m in the concourse, moving from one bench to another…Then the voice, communication and movements made me sit up, turn, walk straight into the Shopper’s fast…I was not an agreeable participant…went right up to the person (victim) with no hesitation, barely took it (knife) out of the bag…My arm was in L-shaped.
“The voice said, if you mean it do it…The voice and movements raised my hand, pushed forward…It was like the knife was sticking to my hand and couldn’t be dropped…I thought this was just an activity, didn’t think it was legal or otherwise because I was spending all my energy fighting the voice and communications…fighting the invisible entity…As soon as it happened I wanted to get away…traveled back home…The voice said I should have kept the knife.”
http://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...g-accused-left-blood-stained-knife-on-counter

======================================================================================================

One might think we should be blaming LIE-berals for this legal MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no question the stabber is NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the REAL QUESTION is this: HOW IN HELL did this LUNATIC slip past the LIE-beral "security checks" that are supposed

to catch crazies and radicals?????????????

LIE-berals LIE to us about immigration issues at every turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is yet another article illustrating why it is not wise to let large numbers of devout Muslims immigrate to Canada as their most basic and fundamental values clash strongly with our Cdn values. With some comments of my own in brackets):

Girls as young as 9 can marry, Turkish religious body's Islamic glossary suggests.

(And is it not rather creepy that even though Turkey is the most modern and progressive of Muslim nations- they can still produce this radical CRAP?)

Associated Press. Published: January 4, 2018. Updated: January 4, 2018 9:32 AM EST

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ News/ World

By Suzan Fraser, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

ANKARA, Turkey — A suggestion by Turkey’s state religious affairs body that girls as young as nine could marry has sparked an outcry, including calls for an inquiry and the dismantling of the scandal-tainted organization.

(Turkey is a country dedicated to the separation of church and state- in a fairly western model but clearly radical Muslim forces are at work there- just as they are in all other western and middle eastern countries!)

Its online glossary of Islamic terms, which has since been removed, defined marriage as an institution that saves a person from adultery and said girls can marry when they reach puberty — as early as age nine, Turkish media reports said.

Our directorate has never in its history approved of child marriages and never will.
Diyanet

(But the Diyanet definition of “child” sounds rather close to pedophilia!)

Turkey’s main opposition party has called for an investigation into the Directorate of Religious Affairs, or Diyanet, accusing it of inciting underage marriages. Social media users joined a campaign demanding the closure of the body that oversees mosques and imams and has frequently courted controversy.

Diyanet vehemently denied approving underage marriages, saying that “our directorate has never in its history approved of child marriages and never will.”

Deputy Prime Minister Bekir Bozdag accused the media of manipulating definitions in the glossary to make the government look as though it supports child marriages. Bozdag added that it was the religious body’s duty to interpret terms according to Islamic laws, not civic laws.

The Diyanet previously caused fury for issuing an online fatwa, or religious ruling, suggesting that a father can lust after his daughter. That fatwa was quickly retracted. In other rulings, the Diyanet has said Muslims cannot marry non-Muslims and that engaged couples cannot be left alone or hold hands.

(One has to pity the poor moderate Muslims who have to live down the more ridiculous fatwas being issued by crackpots who seem to want deliberately to feed the most ugly of Muslim stereotypes! And one has to worry about Canada after a report a year back by 2 reporters who told us that the only voices at Cdn mosques and Muslim schools are radical ones- shouting down the moderates!)

The legal age for marriage in Turkey is 18. Women’s rights groups say underage marriage is widespread despite the laws and accuse authorities of not taking sufficient steps to protect girls from becoming “child brides.”

In 2016, the government scrapped a proposal that critics said would have allowed men accused of statutory rape to go free if they were married to their victims, following similar outrage.

(In some Muslim Sharia Law versions of woman’ rights, a woman who accuses a man of rape must provide FOUR MALE WITNESSES or else she will be charged with PERJURY! Some Muslims certainyl do have a more moderate view of womens issues but the great concern is that Our idiot Boy Justin is not doing nearly enough to weed out the crazy ones!)

Christian

Time Out
Oct 15, 2018
Behind Ocean
Can only find this order of the end of the war in Syria.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Annie Lennox - Why

Is the song about a singer that only wants to sing but in order to do that to an audience certain conditions must be met, Taking advantage of her natural beauty was the cost for her 'fame and fortune'. She is not an exception, it is a blanket requirement and the payment start with something humiliating and that is anything that is out of a persons natural character.

The singer below also had her 'dreams' brought 'a little lower' just to show it was easy to do and nobody escaped.

Barbra Streisand Woman in Love

I don't have the writer's names so it could have been done by different singers at some time.