Shooting at Pittsburgh synagogue

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
The neighbours should all rush in and harvest the human organs from the deceased and have them on standby for transplanting into the Unarmed Palestinians being shot for protesting at the border fence in Israel.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Maybe some of the victims did not personally support that...everyone deserves due process.

Murder and madness are not much of an answer to anything.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What is wrong with people, wow.

Rumor has it he was trolling them online so I'm not sure why he was able to escalate it to this level. This will get the attention it deserves.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Scary. I've entered different Christian churches, mosques, one Sikh temple, and other religious centres in my life. I've never entered a synagogue, but only due to circumstances. I could just as easily have found myself in that synagogue under the right conditions.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Scary. I've entered different Christian churches, mosques, one Sikh temple, and other religious centres in my life. I've never entered a synagogue, but only due to circumstances. I could just as easily have found myself in that synagogue under the right conditions.
That's OK, Real Americans have shot up churches, mosques, and a Sikh temple too, in recent years.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
"I could just as easily have found myself in that synagogue under the right conditions."

- White Unifier

That's the most loony toon thing I've read in weeks on this forum!

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
White Unifier is not Jewish...has never visited a synagogue before...and has probably never been to Pittsburgh.

It's a bit like a guy getting mauled to death in Africa by a lion and me saying, "Phew! That was a close call...coulda been me!"

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton