Who to vote for in Canadian federal election in 2019?

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
So an 18% workforce is fair? How about an 85% taxpaying workforce and take some of the burden off the 40% that are paying all the bills now? Why are we importing workers when we have 60% sitting waiting for a Gov. check?

That's one problem. the government says we need immigrants due to a labour shortage and the unemployed lacking the skills to fill the positions. Well, why not train the unemployed to give them the necessary qualifications to fill those positions?

I'm not saying it has to be one or the other: the two can in fact work together. For example, allow qualified foreigners in to fill the positions, work, and pay taxes which in turn could help pay to educate unemployed Canadians. That way, it all forms a part of a symbiotic relationship: the foreigner gets what he wants (to work in Canada), the government gets what it wants (an expanding tax base),a and the unemployed Canadian gets what he wants (literacy, trades, and professional education and maybe addiction therapy to get him back into the workforce). That way, everyone gets what he wants and everyone is happy.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Heaven save us from Trudeau!!

It is hard to stay out of the political realm but this guy has made
that impossible. Here is a short list to remind Canada why we should
have never elected a cute rich kid who has never really worked in his
life:

-At the G7 he pledged $400 Million to Education around the world along
with another $180 Million to the Global Partnership for Education in
Europe. None of it is going to fix our messed up school systems here
at home. Meanwhile education cost are skyrocketing for our youth
making university a mountain too high for many to climb.

-He pledged $241 Million to Family Planning around the world including
a $20 Million donation to the Bill and Hillary Clinton Foundation
(cause they have integrity!). This all happened while he told vets
that they were asking too much.

-He pledged $2.65 Billion to climate change at the Commonwealth
Leaders Summit and now he is trying to bully the provinces into new
taxes to pay for this pledge.

-He pledged $300 Million to the Rohingya Refugee crisis while we have
a refugee crisis of our own flooding into Quebec that he won't
address.

-He pledged $125 Million to Caribbean Reconstruction while our own
infrastructure in cities is falling apart.

-He pledged $650 million to Sexual and Reproductive health in Haiti
and around the globe wanting safer abortions for woman while many
woman in our own country are left without a family doctor.

-He has pledged $50 million to Palestine for flood relief when NB had
some of the worst flooding in decades this past spring.

-He pledged $840 million to Syria for Humanitarian Assistance when
half the native reserves in our country don't have clean drinking
water.

-He gave $10.5 Million to a convicted...CONVICTED terrorist in a
backroom deal that has lead to another $30.8 Million payed out for
three other fellers who say they were wrongfully detained.

-And just recently he spent $4.5 Billion on a pipeline
and now the courts have ruled it shut down. Good investment for Canada he said.

THAT IS OVER $10 BILLION DOLLARS...and none of it stays in our
country. None. Excuse me...except the 4.5 Billion dollar pipeline that
cannot be built And he isn't even done? We have another year of this.

Please Canada...Don't re-elect this selfie obsessed picture hound. I
really can't take much more of it.( The law abiding Gun owners that he
is going after and the mess that will take place on our roads because of his legal weed.)

He has made a mess in three years...and we still has a year to go.
Please Canada..don't get it wrong again in 2019!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
The same taxpayer who presently finances social assistance, but at least:
1. We'd be getting something in return for the investment, and
2. Would be giving people a hand up that they might actually appreciate rather than just contemptuously throwing money at them without actually helping them up.
In the short term, it would actually be more expensive than now since paying social assistance is less expensive than providing actual education. In the long run though, many of them would enter the work force and earn higher wages and probably not return to social assistance. Plus we'd get work out of them for different government projects meaning that we could then reduce the civil service.
The Canadian Peace Corps could also contract out to the provinces for any work that they need done.

So after the Peace Corps and they don't get a job do we get to cut them off?

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
So after the Peace Corps and they don't get a job do we get to cut them off?

Given that they'd earn less than for equal work in the private sector, why would they even want to remain in the Peace Corps if the contract expires?

Assuming he still can't find work, then we continue to make him work at below market rate if that's what he really wants to do. That would save the taxpayer money in infrastructure construction, etc. Of course the Corps would not be unionized and would not be allowed to unionize either.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Given that they'd earn less than for equal work in the private sector, why would they even want to remain in the Peace Corps if the contract expires?

Assuming he still can't find work, then we continue to make him work at below market rate if that's what he really wants to do. That would save the taxpayer money in infrastructure construction, etc. Of course the Corps would not be unionized and would not be allowed to unionize either.

========================================================================================================

Hey Durry- that is a fine summary of LIE-beral WASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy REALLY.......you MUST ADD in the 2 billion dollars in carbon creddits he buys each year from Viet Nam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What ARE these carbon credits?????????????????

How do they benefit us in any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do they clean the air in any way?????????????

Where do LIE-berals store them???????????????????

Halloween is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we should drop in at the end of the month and get the Ghost of Rideau Hall to show us these costly LIE-beral carbon ILLUSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure a phantasmagorical explanation from a phantom would be as coherent as anything offered by a LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So an 18% workforce is fair? How about an 85% taxpaying workforce and take some of the burden off the 40% that are paying all the bills now? Why are we importing workers when we have 60% sitting waiting for a Gov. check?
Why do care as long as your bank account grows every year you are working or do you want it to grow after as well?? In high unemployment times retirement should be at 45.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Why do care as long as your bank account grows every year you are working or do you want it to grow after as well?? In high unemployment times retirement should be at 45.

=======================================================================================================

Oh POOR MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time you comment- you reveal more fully how little you know about ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

I care because I'm one of the 18% If I could keep most of the money I make I may have been able to retire at your 45 target letting someone else take my place in the work force. Isn't that fair for everyone?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
=======================================================================================================

Oh POOR MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time you comment- you reveal more fully how little you know about ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The local collective is supposed to be the smart ones yet at every turn since I joined this site they have shown themselves to be much worse that the ones they claim are causing all the problems. That make the value of what you say about worth as much as a box of nails. By the time I check the info out for verification it turns into nothing but a lie.

It isn't like you can't smear Indians and Muslims here and get a few thumbs up for doing it at the same time. That doesn't make you moral, it makes you immoral. You cannot be a god fearing person and ditch the NT as being an ungodly document.

BTW, it is the collective that is out of ammo rather than it being me.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I care because I'm one of the 18% If I could keep most of the money I make I may have been able to retire at your 45 target letting someone else take my place in the work force. Isn't that fair for everyone?
Sounds like a baby-boomer all right. Live high on the hog from birth to the grave and not question why before and after this one generation that goal was never there and it looks like it never will be again.

If the only affluent times for the 'masses' takes 2 WW's and 100M dead gentiles then we need new management rather than given those same people even more control. They are the sane ones Right and the people are just 'difficult'.

Do you know how low your IQ has to be to take that in as a fact?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The local collective is supposed to be the smart ones yet at every turn since I joined this site they have shown themselves to be much worse that the ones they claim are causing all the problems. That make the value of what you say about worth as much as a box of nails. By the time I check the info out for verification it turns into nothing but a lie.

It isn't like you can't smear Indians and Muslims here and get a few thumbs up for doing it at the same time. That doesn't make you moral, it makes you immoral. You cannot be a god fearing person and ditch the NT as being an ungodly document.

BTW, it is the collective that is out of ammo rather than it being me.

========================================================================================================

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz???????????????????????????

HAVE YOU CHECKED THE PRICE OF NAILS RECENTLY??????????????????????????????

Apparently you are not allowed out of the group home to roam the aisles of Home Depot?????????????????

NO doubt your keepers want to steer you away from blunt instruments and sharp objects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now go tell your keeper that your meds are wearing off and you need another hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Conservative vs Liberal

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one. If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat. If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him..

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels. Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and Jesus silenced.

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.. A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh. A liberal will delete it because he or she is "offended."

What a WONDERFUL SUMMARY of LIE-beral bigotry and intolerance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I offer full congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the author!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Are you surprised by this news????????????????????????

After all, I DID SAY that although she is..............................................

apparently......................................................

the BEST of LIE-berals...............................................

the fact is that she IS STILL A LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Are you surprised by this news????????????????????????

After all, I DID SAY that although she is..............................................

apparently......................................................

the BEST of LIE-berals...............................................

the fact is that she IS STILL A LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No sixteen dollar orange juice though . Well none that we have been told about .

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
No sixteen dollar orange juice though . Well none that we have been told about .

Quite true...................................

no costly $16 buck orange juice lately.....................................

but the cost of orange juice WAS REPLACED..................................

with the Three Billion Dollar LIE-beral Adscam theft !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes $16 buck orange juice LOOK CHEAP BY COMPARISON..................................

and SHE DID PAY US BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals HAVE YET TO ADMIT.......................

there was ANY COST to us from Lavalin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or we could talk about Senators Wallin and Brazeau..............................

who were judged by Conservatives to have been wasteful of Senate money.................................

and who complied with a Conservative party order to PAY US BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or we could discuss Senator Duffy ........................................

who WASTED A PILE of Senate money..............................................

and was ordered by Conservative party to pay it back...................................

and REFUSED.........................................

so Conservative party PAID US BACK ON HIS BEHALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE the CONSISTENT Conservative party effort TO RESPECT OUR tax revenue............................

from abuse by a couple of loose cannons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While at the SAME TIME LIE-beral Senator MacDonald Harb wasted MORE MONEY.............................

than Wallin, Duffy AND Brazeau combined.......................................

and WALKED AWAY LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With NOBODY asking HIM to pay anything back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals are BITTERLY OPPOSING any new spending restraints on our Senate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody - not even me - would say Conservatives are Saints.......................................

BUT THERE IS DECADES OF EVIDENCE TO PROVE....................................

that Conservatives behave consistently BETTER than LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go back to the days of Ontari-owe premier Mike Harris...............................................

and look at one if his provincial ministers getting caught spending ten grand on wine and fancy meals................................

and the guy is ordered to pay the money back..............................................

and is demoted from the Ministry job......................................

for his embarrassing waste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet AT THE SAME TIME.....................................................

LIE-beral DEPUTY prime minister Sheila Copps wasted One hundred eighty grand.......................................

in Paris...........................................

meaning she wasted 1800 percent MORE than the Harris minister......................................

in the same time frame................................................

and Sheila basically told reporters who asked her about the shady expenses............................

to stuff it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of their business where the money went!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheila specifically told reporters: "she is deputy PM and answers only to prime minister Chretien"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes- one hundred and eighty six thousand dollars................................

so LIE-beral Sheila Copps could have some play time in Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you want to whine about $16 bucks worth of orange juice????????????????????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or we could compare the cost of that $16 buck glass of orange juice to the Lavalin scandal........................

with its BID RIGGING AND BRIBERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When BIDs ARE RIGGED....................................

INSIDERS GET PAID OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And with Lavalin........................................

Virtually ALL the insiders are LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how much did Lavalin REALLY COST US????????????????????????????

The bills are not yet in............................................................

and the LIES are not yet fully exposed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Considering how much LIE-berals grab for themselves.....................................

is it any wonder that a Conservative occasionally asks: "why cant I have a little of what they are GRABBING"????????????????????

if we want higher standards of behaviour in our govt.....................................

the FIRST THING WE MUST DO...........................................

IS GET RID OF LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Anything but Conservative.

Think about it.

Walter votes for those guys.

Serious answer: They're all okay this time around.

Mental floss is.............................MENTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article which FALSELY claims to dispassionately review the first leaders debate - from the evening of Sept 12,

With some comments of my own in brackets):

Three leaders serve 'baloney' at first debate while Trudeau skips out

By Joanna Smith, Cdn Press.

Sept 13, 2019

(LIE-berals have tried AND FAILED to explain that Trudope skipping a debate is no different than Stephen Harper skipping a debate and this is Fake News!! The debate Harper skipped was a carefully orchestrated LIE-beral media ambush- carefully scripted so Harper could be mobbed and attacked about his alleged “secret agenda” - in other words the “debate” would a a festival of Fake News and sleazy AND FALSE accusations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(But in the case of Our idiot Boy Justin- he simply wants to AVOID a barrage of questions regarding his apparently criminal handling of Lavalin!! And of course there are the HUGE RELATED Questions regarding Kinder Morgan and the eventual cost of the LIE-beral carbon tax SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(So there is the comparison - Harper avoiding sleazy innuendo - with CBC later having been PROVEN to have CONSISTENTLY used a FALSE legal interpretation of fair use policy to DELIBERATELY CENSOR ALL its broadcasts to cut out any pro Conservative comment - and the alternative - with Trudope wishing to AVOID REAL QUESTIONS ABOUT BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

OTTAWA — Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau skipped the Maclean's/City tv debate Thursday night, the first of the federal election campaign, but his three main rivals took swings at his record and each other.

The Canadian Press Baloney Meter, which is a dispassionate examination of political statements culminating in a ranking of accuracy on a scale of "no baloney" to "full of baloney," reveals some of the misleading things they said.

ELIZABETH MAY:

"If you wanted to come up with something creative ... It would have to be up to a judge to say, 'I'd like to order this company to do community service, do the work that needs to be done, maybe in transportation infrastructure in the downtown' ... Someone has to pay to do that work, why not make SNC-Lavalin do it? But no profit."

Green Leader Elizabeth May raised eyebrows earlier this summer when she suggested that, if SNC-Lavalin were found guilty of the corruption charges it is facing, the government could order the Montreal engineering giant to perform community service by building infrastructure to bring safe drinking water to First Nations communities that are under boil-water advisories.

(May is clueless regarding why some reserves have boil water issues!! CBC did an article last year in which it described how THREE RESERVES were able to end their 20 year long boil water problem!! The solution was to have one of the Native kids GO TO COLLEGE and learn how to operate the water purification machinery that was mothballed and simply waiting for somebody WITH A PROPER LICENCE TO COME AND TURN IT ON!! Get a skill and then solve the problem!! What an amazing CONCEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(May IGNORES the reality that much of the trouble on reserves is the result of educated and skilled people refusing to go there for work since they can have better living conditions out in the real world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

She was asked about it during the debate and she said that it would be up to a judge to decide, but she still thinks it could be a good idea.

Carissima Mathen, a University of Ottawa law professor, does not think any judge could order such an arrangement.

"It's extremely unusual to have a punishment directed at the betterment of a completely unrelated third party, as opposed to, say, restitution of a victim," Mathen said. "Secondly, any court would be wary of intruding into what is a core government function: building and repairing infrastructure."

(Another obvious problem is that it is senior officials who ordered the bribery but it would be junior workers and stock holders who would bear the punishment of performing that free work!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Much of Greenie policy is heavily Socialist and Left Wing- with a strong emphasis on Social Engineering - which translates into ORDERING PEOPLE to do things on the whim of the party- just like Soviet dictators- Greenies want to make costly MORAL and economic Judgements regardless of OUR wishes - and we KNOW how well that turned out for Moscow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Mathen also said that the Corruption of Foreign Public Officials Act, which says anyone convicted under the law can be sentenced to prison for up to 14 years, does not offer the kind of discretion that would be needed to do what May is proposing.

(We are now into the territory that got Wilson-Raybould FIRED!! Excusing Lavalin as LIE-berals want to - VIOLATES OUR LAWS!! Lavalin is accused of committing sins serious enough that if convicted- there MUST BE VERY SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES and the law is SPECIFIC about that - as Wilson-Raybould made clear- but LIE-berals want to skip over the punishment so they can buy votes in a shameless display of personal GREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(IN addition - LIE-berals have REPEATEDLY SKIPPED OVER the details of Lavalin being accused OF BRIBERY AND BID RIGGING INSIDE CANADA - IN ADDITION to the proven bid rigging in third world countries!! Cdns take it for granted there would be bribery in third world pest holes ruled by dictators - we are much less tolerant of Cdn bribery using OUR CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(This means OUR MONEY was used for Lavalin contract bribery for things such as Bruce Nuclear Power station contract work in Ontari-owe!! Lavalin has been ACCUSED OF BREAKING OUR LAWS INSIDE CANADA and has YET to face any real public investigation of this accusation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"A court can impose a conditional sentence to be served in a community, but that is in lieu of imprisonment and so applies to natural persons," Mathen said — to humans, that means, not to corporate entities. "This proposal is clearly framed at the organization. So I don't see this as feasible."

(And there might well be a legal challenge since stock holders - many of whom are grossly entitled civil servants - including the Quebec provincial govt- with 20 percent ownership of Lavalin - might object to the value of their property being debased like that - when specific senior Lavalin officials get away FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The verdict: "Full of baloney" — the statement is completely inaccurate

(True Dat!! Greenies hold policies that are a pathetic mix of unrealistic and recycled- meaning they have grabbed onto a lot of OLD LIE-beral POLICY that was discarded by Pierre Trudope era LIE-berals!! Greenies have the same level of interest in meddling in our economy as Pierre Trudeau did when he created the “National Energy Policy” DISASTER!! Even worse- Greenies are just as excited about using wage and price controls to regulate every aspect of our lives - for the good of the party as the most SELFISH of LIE-berals!! And make NO MISTAKE - using govt revenue and tax law to bribe and bully us into deal we would NOT other-wise choose is wage and price control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(The Greenies are CLASSIC Socialists!! A communist is a Socialist in a hurry- the Commie will shoot you if you argue!! But the Socialist is more patient- they will simply ignore you and leave dissenters to starve in a ditch -much as what is happening in the Alberta economy at this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Greenies have suggested they “would help oil workers transition to the Green economy” - but hard evidence from places like Spain and Germany indicate a Green economy is a JOB KILLER - and NOT a job creator!! The evidence indicates that for each Green job created - 2.5 regular jobs are LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(So if you admire the “basic democracy” on display in Red China and Hong Kong - then you will truly enjoy GREENIE GOVT POLICY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(For those dis-satisfied with our current economy -just have a look at the Hong Kong “coffin houses” to get a good look at the human termite colony that our Socialist Overlords- Greenies, NDPers and LIE-berals want to build for us!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
I'm concerned that the biggest single plank in the PC platform is the SNC Lavalin affair. That and thowing a few dollar bills at the voters, but not for a year or so. Same old, same old.