Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Former PM Chretien slams Trump: 'The true end of the American Empire'
Canadian Press
Published:
October 10, 2018
Updated:
October 10, 2018 8:19 AM EDT
OTTAWA — Jean Chretien says Donald Trump is “unspeakable” and his rise to the U.S. presidency heralds the decline of the American empire.
Chretien unleashes that unflattering opinion of Trump in a new book of anecdotes from his 10 years as Canada’s prime minister.
Although it’s entitled “My Stories, My Times,” Chretien, who retired from politics in 2003 after winning three majority mandates, does not shy away from opining on current events — most notably on Trump.
In the preface, Chretien says writing the book over the past year helped him recover his serenity when he got “tired of observing the surrealist vagaries of President Trump and of listening to his nonsense.”
“It’s been very sad to observe the monumental error our neighbours to the south made in November 2016,” he writes in a later chapter, in which he recounts happy times he and his wife, Aline, have spent with former U.S. president Bill Clinton and his wife, Hillary, who was defeated by Trump.
“I fear that Hillary’s defeat, and the arrival of the fanatical Trump, mark the true end of the American Empire.

No disrespect to the Honorable Chretien, but he IS 84 and his thinking may not be quite as valid as it was back in his Hey day!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Never was valid .

========================================================================================================

OH DEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW WILDLY AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean Chretien- the leader of the federal LIE-berals WHO STOLE THREE BILLION DOLLARS FROM cdn tax payers -say he does not like Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds more like a recommendation than a condemnation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything greedy, selfish. corrupt. Fake News spewing LIE-berals DO NOT LIKE is probably GOOD for the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Remember when Chretien went bowling?

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
'TRUMP ON HERO'S JOURNEY': Kanye West's free-style riffs dominate Oval Office
Associated Press
Published:
October 11, 2018
Updated:
October 11, 2018 7:08 PM EDT
WASHINGTON — Live from the Oval Office, it’s Kanye West with a jaw-dropping performance.
The rapper didn’t rap. But, seated across from President Donald Trump at the Resolute Desk, the musician delivered a rambling, multipart monologue Thursday that touched on social issues, hydrogen planes, mental health, endorsement deals, politics and oh so much more.
Seizing the spotlight from the typically centre-stage president, West dropped the F-word, floated policy proposals — and went in for a hug.
“They tried to scare me to not wear this hat,” West said of his red “Make America Great Again” cap. But, he said, “This hat, it gives me power in a way.”
“You made a Superman cape for me,” he told Trump.
It was a surreal scene even by the standards of a nonconventional White House. The unlikely allies spoke to reporters before a closed-door lunch that had been billed as a forum to discuss policy issues including manufacturing, gangs, prison reform and violence in Chicago, where West grew up. Spectators at the show included Trump’s son-in-law and top adviser, Jared Kushner, former NFL star Jim Brown, the attorney for a gang leader serving time in federal prison, and a gaggle of reporters.
During one pause, Trump seemed to acknowledge the oddness of the moment, saying, “That was quite something.”
West’s mental health has been a question of speculation since he was hospitalized in 2016. In a bizarre performance last month on “Saturday Night Live” he delivered an unscripted pro-Trump message after the credits rolled.
Addressing the topic Thursday, West said he had at one point been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, but was later told by a neuropsychologist he’d been misdiagnosed.
“So he said that I actually wasn’t bipolar; I had sleep deprivation, which could cause dementia 10 to 20 years from now, where I wouldn’t even remember my son’s name,” he said.
The conversation began with an exchange on North Korea among Trump, Brown and West. Trump said the region was headed for war before he took over, and West commended him for stopping it. Brown said he liked North Korea; Trump agreed.
U.S. President Donald Trump talks to Pro Football Hall of Fame player Jim Brown, seated right, and Rapper Kanye West, seated centre, and others in the Oval Office of the White House, Thursday, Oct. 11, 2018, in Washington. Evan Vucci / AP Photo
From there, West discussed prison reform and violence in inner-city Chicago. He brought up Larry Hoover, the leader of the Gangster Disciples who is serving a life sentence for murder, claiming: “The reason why they imprisoned him is because he started doing positive for the community. He started showing that he actually had power, he wasn’t just one of a monolithic voice, that he could wrap people around.”
West said he “loved Hillary” Clinton, Trump’s 2016 Democratic rival, because he loves everyone, but said he connected with Trump’s “male energy.” He also criticized the 13th Amendment, which abolished slavery, calling it a “trap door.”
Holding out his phone, West showed Trump a picture of a hydrogen-powered plane that he thought should replace Air Force One.
“This right here is the iPlane 1,” he said. “This is what our president should be flying.”
Added West: “If he don’t look good, we don’t look good. This is our president. He has to be the freshest, the flyest” and have “the flyest planes.”
West also had a sartorial suggestion for Trump, proposing a hat that says just “Make America Great” — dropping the “again.”
At the end of West’s lengthy, sometimes-hard-to-follow dialogue, even Trump seemed at a loss.
“I tell you what: That was pretty impressive,” the president said.
“It was from the soul,” West replied. “I just channelled it.”
West later told reporters of his verbal stylings: “You are tasting a fine wine that has multiple notes to it. You better play 4D chess with me. … It’s complex.”
Taking questions from reporters, the rapper also voiced concern about stop-and-frisk policing. Trump this week called on Chicago to embrace the tactic, which allowed police to detain, question and search civilians without probable cause, though it was deemed unconstitutional in New York City because of its overwhelming impact on minority residents.
Trump said they’d discuss the matter and he’d keep an open mind.
Asked about his comments in 2005 that President George W. Bush didn’t “care about black people” after Hurricane Katrina, West said that “We need to care about all people” and that he “was programed to think in a victimized mentality.”
Trump and West previously appeared together shortly after Trump’s 2016 election in the lobby of Trump Tower in New York.
Asked what the two had talked about during their December meeting, West responded briefly that time: “Life. We discussed life.”
While Trump has been shunned by much of the Hollywood establishment, he has a fan in West, who tweeted earlier this year that the two share “dragon energy.”
“You don’t have to agree with trump but the mob can’t make me not love him. We are both dragon energy. He is my brother,” West wrote.
West is married to reality television star Kim Kardashian West, who successfully pushed Trump to grant a pardon to a drug offender earlier this year.
West himself has suggested he might be open to wading into politics, including a run for president in 2020.
Asked if West could be a future presidential candidate, Trump said, “Could very well be.” West shot back, “Only after 2024.”
After all that, the president brought the show to a close by suggesting, “Let’s go have some lunch, OK?”
Pete Davidson calls Kanye West’s SNL pro-Trump speech ‘awkward’
Kanye West trying to set up meeting between Colin Kaepernick, Donald Trump
http://torontosun.com/entertainment...e-wests-free-style-riffs-dominate-oval-office

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Teacher suspended after saying Trump aide Stephen Miller ate glue as child
Associated Press
Published:
October 12, 2018
Updated:
October 12, 2018 10:43 AM EDT
White House adviser Stephen Miller walks on the South Lawn after he returned to the White House in Washington, D.C., Dec. 15, 2017.Alex Wong / Getty Images
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — A Southern California school district has suspended a teacher who recounted how a senior aide to President Donald Trump ate glue as a third-grader.
Nikki Fiske told the Hollywood Reporter that when Stephen Miller was a student in her classroom, he was a loner with a messy desk who played with glue. She calls Miller “a strange dude.”
The Los Angeles Times reported Thursday that the Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District placed Fiske on “home assignment” while it decides what to do — if anything — about the disclosures. The district says it’s concerned about the public release of student information.
The 72-year-old Fiske could not be reached for comment.
Miller, who was taught by Fiske in 1993, grew up to be a senior adviser at the White House.
http://hollywoodreporter.com/news/stephen-millers-third-grade-teacher-tells-all-1150549
http://latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-teacher-suspended-stephen-miller-20181011-story.html
http://torontosun.com/news/world/te...g-trump-aide-stephen-miller-ate-glue-as-child

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Don't kid yourself - one of the sharpest minds in Canadian politics back in the day!

========================================================================================================

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody calls LIE-berals stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But we do have other labels for LIE-berals - ones like GREEDY, tax grabbing, wasteful, wildly selfish, socially irresponsible, arrogant, entitled, anti white, anti Yankee, anti capitalist, and QUITE DEFINITELY ANTI DEMOCRATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But stupid? No........................................

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody calls LIE-berals stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But we do have other labels for LIE-berals - ones like GREEDY, tax grabbing, wasteful, wildly selfish, socially irresponsible, arrogant, entitled, anti white, anti Yankee, anti capitalist, and QUITE DEFINITELY ANTI DEMOCRATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But stupid? No........................................

Political parties don't have these traits, but most people do.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Political parties don't have these traits, but most people do.

Oh yes- JLM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And people with the ugly. selfish, greedy. nasty bigoted, anti white,socially destructive, fiscally irresponsible qualities that I have listed PREFER to join the LIE-beral Party!!!!!!!!!!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Melania Trump's spokeswoman calls for boycott of T.I. over video featuring look-alike stripper
Associated Press
Published:
October 16, 2018
Updated:
October 16, 2018 8:28 AM EDT
FILE - In this June 21, 2018, file photo, First lady Melania Trump arrives at Andrews Air Force Base, Md., wearing a jacket that reads "I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO U?" after visiting a children's center in McAllen, Texas. A Melania Trump spokeswoman is asking people to boycott Atlanta rapper T.I. because of his promotional album video that shows a woman resembling the first lady stripping in the oval office. WXIA-TV reports the director of communications for Melania Trump, Stephanie Grisham, tweeted Saturday asking how the video was acceptable.Andrew Harnik / AP
ATLANTA — A Melania Trump spokeswoman is asking people to boycott Atlanta rapper T.I. because of his promotional album video that shows a woman resembling the first lady stripping in the oval office.
WXIA-TV reports that Trump’s communications director, Stephanie Grisham, tweeted Saturday asking how the video was acceptable.
T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris, tweeted Friday “Dear 45, I ain’t Kanye” before sharing the video. The woman is wearing a jacket that reads “I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” Trump wore a jacket with that wording on her way to visit migrant children in Texas. She said recently in an interview with ABC News that she wore the jacket to troll reporters.
WARNING: VIDEO CONTAINS NUDITY
Those tweets follow T.I. posting on Instagram that he was done working with rapper Kanye West, who is a President Donald Trump supporter.
http://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/1050912269553594368
http://twitter.com/StephGrisham45/status/1051238442896642053
http://twitter.com/ETCanada/status/...-t-i-over-video-featuring-look-alike-stripper
http://11alive.com/video/news/local/first-lady-melania-trump-boycott-ti/85-8283110
http://torontosun.com/entertainment...-t-i-over-video-featuring-look-alike-stripper

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Man pleads guilty to sending white powder to Trump sons
Associated Press
Published:
October 17, 2018
Updated:
October 17, 2018 2:13 PM EDT
Daniel Frisiello, of Beverly, Mass., (L) has pleaded guilty to of mailing five envelopes in February with threatening messages and a white substance, including ones to Donald Trump's sons Eric (C) and Donald Jr. (Beverly Police Department via AP/Saul Loeb - Pool/Getty Images)
BOSTON — A Massachusetts man pleaded guilty Wednesday to sending threatening letters filled with white powder to President Donald Trump’s sons, a Democratic U.S. senator, Republican congressional candidate and others.
Among the letters sent by Daniel Frisiello, 25, was one addressed to Donald Trump Jr. that was opened in February by his now-estranged wife, Vanessa. She called 911 and was briefly hospitalized after she reported she was coughing and felt nauseous. The substances in all of the letters turned out to be nonhazardous.
Vanessa Haydon Trump appears in Civil Supreme Court on July 26, 2018 in New York City. Alec Tabak / Pool / Getty Images
Frisiello, who wore a dark suit, looked down in front of him and put his hand to his mouth as the prosecutor read to the court some of Frisiello’s letters filled with profanity and slurs.
Assistant U.S. Attorney Scott Garland said Frisiello was a “prolific letter writer” who wrote to public figures and celebrities to share his ideas and request autographs. But he also had a “darker side,” Garland said.
Frisiello’s attorney, William Fick, declined to comment after the hearing. Fick told the judge that Frisiello has substantial cognitive and developmental issues from brain damage he suffered at birth. He said Frisiello is profoundly autistic and has an anxiety disorder.
Frisiello, who has been out of jail since March, was allowed Wednesday to return to his home, where he’s been confined with certain restrictions. He’s prohibited from sending anything in the mail. He’ll be sentenced in January and has agreed not to appeal his sentence if it’s 7 1/4 years or less.
Frisiello also sent a white powder letter to Eric Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign that said his father must drop out of the race or the next letter wouldn’t be fake, Garland said.
Other recipients included Debbie Stabenow, the Democratic U.S. senator from Michigan; Michelle Dauber, a Stanford University law professor who promoted an effort to recall California judge Aaron Persky; and Antonio Sabato Jr., a Republican former underwear model and soap opera actor who’s running for Congress in California.
Frisiello also sent menacing letters to law enforcement in New England warning them to drop an investigation into Nathan Carman, a Vermont man accused by relatives of killing his millionaire grandfather and his mother to collect inheritance money, Garland said. In another letter, he threatened to shoot the assistant district attorney who prosecuted Michelle Carter, a Massachusetts woman who sent her boyfriend dozens of text messages urging him to take his own life, Garland said.
The letter he sent to Donald Trump Jr. included a message that said: “You make the family idiot, Eric, look smart.”
“This is the reason why people hate you, so you are getting what you deserve,” the message said.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/man-pleads-guilty-to-sending-white-powder-to-trump-sons

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Somebody should start making movies about people like this cause I'm more than a little confused how a person can come up with something like that during a 'what should I do today?' moment. Considering they caught him I'm going to make sure I have the right stamp on what I mail. (which is nothing)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Somebody should start making movies about people like this cause I'm more than a little confused how a person can come up with something like that during a 'what should I do today?' moment. Considering they caught him I'm going to make sure I have the right stamp on what I mail. (which is nothing)

POOR MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His tinfoil hat is too tight to allow any understanding into his mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are ENTITLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They tell us so on a daily basis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims share this trait except that Muslim cloak their greed in a religious cloak -thus Muslims are ENTITLED AS WELL- because their entitlements are ordained by the version of GOD they have created!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way MHz- here are some facts you should consider- might have missed them previously??????????????

Or perhaps you have no intelligent rebuttal handy??????????????????

Our resident leader of the Tinfoil Hat Brigade- known hereafter as THB - is MHz and he has been musing in his insane way about national defense issues and submarines. I have responded to his madness- with my comments being in brackets):

MHz says: Good example that show Canada is not even allowed to design it's own defense.

(This is total insanity! Canada is a NATO Slacker- and if our LIE-beral govt was ONLY REFUSING to do anything about national defense or Cdn sovereignty- then they would not be QUITE SO INTOLERABLE!!)

(Sadly, in addition to letting Cdn military rot out and wear out- and fighting hard to AVOID being pressured to buy any replacement equipment; LIE-berals are ALSO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINING Canada by importing masses of illegals without the bother of ANY REAL security checks!)

Question: What naval vessel is not hampered by surface conditions? Answer: Subs, if we can't buy the kind we need, and we can't, we build them and small un-manned ones on high alert 24/7 could keep the north watch enough that bears and seals were tracked in real-time. There is the motivation for electric motor R&D along with controllers and remote-driving as well as computer aided in the 'shipping channels'. Today a Russian Black Hole sub could probably come and go from the Hudson Bay after dropping off the load of missiles.

(Oh, my- the radio waves are being fully deflected from the THB and MHz does not understand that we can buy any weapons that we CHOSE! MHz does not recognize that LIE-berals long ago deliberately chose unilateral disarmament as Cdn policy! We can buy or build as many subs of any sort we desire just as soon as LIE-berals are thrown out of office!)

(AS for Russians- one of the motivations for Chretien LIE-berals to chose to buy the 4 Brit subs was the discovery that Russians had set up a MANNED weather station in Cdn Arctic waters! But the weather reports were a cover- Russians were actually mapping the continental shelf- prior to making claims for future oil and fishing rights!)

(And MHz wants to do research on electric motors? Will somebody please show this leading star of THB how to make a clock from a potato? I am sure it will shut him up for many weeks! As for electronic controllers and remote driving machinery- there is the poisoned heart and soul of THB propaganda! THB is DEDICATED to creating COSTLY NEW MAKE WORK JOBS for our civil service union Hogs! AND IN THE unlikely event THESE MAD ENGINEERS - LED BY MHz - ever do develop anything with useful military applications - maybe we should we ask how quickly they will SELL it to Iran or to Hamas?)

(As for un-manned subs that MHz has mentioned- we must pity the deranged engineer dreams of MHz- he just LOVES exotic robotic electronic gizmos! He apparently dreams of wasting our tax money in a GIANT lab, building big boy versions of Lego toys and costly model boats! What he is IGNORING is harsh reality- if one of his costly toys does spot something, then we will STILL need a real navy to go look at the “something”! And LIE-berals steadfastly refuse to buy a real navy! Or an air force! Or even hire cops to hit at criminal gangs!!!)

(There is one thing we CAN be certain of- that any time a THB member or LIE-beral or a Muslim speaks about Cdn sovereignty or national security- we are GUARANTEED that they will extol the virtues of the most costly, least effective and least user friendly methods of protecting ourselves!)

(LIE-berals and the Tin Hat Brigade and their anti western Muslim allies are determined to do all they can to undermine what Pierre Trudeau called “Cdn Imperialism”! And his idiot Boy Justin is dedicated to that same goal- but now its referred to as “white privilege” and it involves BANKRUPTING CANADA so that a gang of LIE-berals and their racist pals can ride the rich govt gray train FOREVER!!!!!!)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
POOR MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
His tinfoil hat is too tight to allow any understanding into his mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How man people care how the cake is made as long as they get a slice, if it is the 1st one that should be better than the last one or the crumbs that always show up near the end of the event.

Muslims share this trait except that Muslim cloak their greed in a religious cloak -thus Muslims are ENTITLED AS WELL- because their entitlements are ordained by the version of GOD they have created!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Than goodness some Jews saw that in advance and have scoured the world ahead of them and collected all the best parts and hidden them away so they will be safe. In their world $2 paint and a fancy border increases the value to $100,000/sq in.

By the way MHz- here are some facts you should consider- might have missed them previously??????????????
Better they show up before any conclusions are made. Makes for a lower body count over the coming ages.

Or perhaps you have no intelligent rebuttal handy??????????????????
I read your post and then I waited and waited and then I waited a bit more and then I typed this reply out. You might see a quality that is better than the what the 'rough draft' would be, for myself it is the same reply I would have made milliseconds after finishing reading the various tid-bits. If you tapped your foot or looked at the screen you have caused your own torment. I can take stuff like that away in some people who are trapped in a box

Our resident leader of the Tinfoil Hat Brigade- known hereafter as THB - is MHz and he has been musing in his insane way about national defense issues and submarines. I have responded to his madness- with my comments being in brackets):
Making it shorter so it requires less typing means you will be using that term more in the future that you currently do. With any luck I will be a gateway drug to a whole new life, one where you chase the shadows rather than they chase you. You do know you are doing other thing the collective frowns on just to be at the front of the line, as long as I don't touch you. You were touched before we ever bumped in the dark hole that the collective has made this place. If you have powerful mojo it should work on everybody, backfires shows you have been drinking too much snake-oil yet 'tin=foil' will cause the extinction of mankind because it mixed up lies so you could not tell the good lies from the bad ones even after a lot of money was wasted, I mean invested of course'. to make things that way.

MHz says: Good example that show Canada is not even allowed to design it's own defense.
The whole list is probably a book all by itself.

(This is total insanity! Canada is a NATO Slacker- and if our LIE-beral govt was ONLY REFUSING to do anything about national defense or Cdn sovereignty- then they would not be QUITE SO INTOLERABLE!!)
The reason we sent so little to be in the battles in the Mid-east is it shows what our slice of the pie would have been if there was a pie to share. There isn't ant pie so we can be punished with more refugees because we 'cheaped out on chipping in' so the war would have been won if not for our negligence and ours alone.

Don't you hate it when that happens in your world??.

(Sadly, in addition to letting Cdn military rot out and wear out- and fighting hard to AVOID being pressured to buy any replacement equipment; LIE-berals are ALSO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINING Canada by importing masses of illegals without the bother of ANY REAL security checks!)
I think we just e-mail the money to NATO now and any equipment left after the war can be barged over to Canada 'for maintenance'.

Question: What naval vessel is not hampered by surface conditions? Answer: Subs, if we can't buy the kind we need, and we can't, we build them and small un-manned ones on high alert 24/7 could keep the north watch enough that bears and seals were tracked in real-time. There is the motivation for electric motor R&D along with controllers and remote-driving as well as computer aided in the 'shipping channels'. Today a Russian Black Hole sub could probably come and go from the Hudson Bay after dropping off the load of missiles.
I hope that is not found on a Russian tracking device. (if there are escape instructions then all is good) Can we at least outfit the F-18's with snow-skies when operating over the ice and other frozen parts as a landing at ballistic speeds might leave a mark or two.

(Oh, my- the radio waves are being fully deflected from the THB and MHz does not understand that we can buy any weapons that we CHOSE! MHz does not recognize that LIE-berals long ago deliberately chose unilateral disarmament as Cdn policy! We can buy or build as many subs of any sort we desire just as soon as LIE-berals are thrown out of office!)
We can't even over-stock the Great Lakes with fish. I hears some kinds can even be made to have a slight bacon flavor. More fish to go with you daily serving of crow??

(AS for Russians- one of the motivations for Chretien LIE-berals to chose to buy the 4 Brit subs was the discovery that Russians had set up a MANNED weather station in Cdn Arctic waters! But the weather reports were a cover- Russians were actually mapping the continental shelf- prior to making claims for future oil and fishing rights!)
Whatever, I wonder how many underwater icbn's they have on the bottom of the sea the is behind Crimea. Lots or enough is only a estimate on the small side.

(And MHz wants to do research on electric motors? Will somebody please show this leading star of THB how to make a clock from a potato? I am sure it will shut him up for many weeks! As for electronic controllers and remote driving machinery- there is the poisoned heart and soul of THB propaganda! THB is DEDICATED to creating COSTLY NEW MAKE WORK JOBS for our civil service union Hogs! AND IN THE unlikely event THESE MAD ENGINEERS - LED BY MHz - ever do develop anything with useful military applications - maybe we should we ask how quickly they will SELL it to Iran or to Hamas?)
When white shoots spring is near and plant you corn early as always. Canadian Prairies, potato capital of the world ot do you want your snow pancakes fried or raw? The people near the border knows that aid only ever flows in one direction at the border. We would get aid slower than the Island that is under their protection. You know the one that works smoother is there is no power rather than some have power and others don't. No fighting once nobody had any power.

(As for un-manned subs that MHz has mentioned- we must pity the deranged engineer dreams of MHz- he just LOVES exotic robotic electronic gizmos! He apparently dreams of wasting our tax money in a GIANT lab, building big boy versions of Lego toys and costly model boats! What he is IGNORING is harsh reality- if one of his costly toys does spot something, then we will STILL need a real navy to go look at the “something”! And LIE-berals steadfastly refuse to buy a real navy! Or an air force! Or even hire cops to hit at criminal gangs!!!)
When you are trying for speeds jets are flying why put men through the g-force and it would need escape devices that would as good as Russia's just did. (while the US killed one of their own while making him a target in a fake 'Let's invade Russia' exercise in the Ukraine. Tisk, tisk and RIP which is more than the collective has given him.

(There is one thing we CAN be certain of- that any time a THB member or LIE-beral or a Muslim speaks about Cdn sovereignty or national security- we are GUARANTEED that they will extol the virtues of the most costly, least effective and least user friendly methods of protecting ourselves!)
I didn't produce the vid and if the facts it gives is upsetting to you there are tissues in the corner which is where you should stay, the real world only works smoothly for real people.

(LIE-berals and the Tin Hat Brigade and their anti western Muslim allies are determined to do all they can to undermine what Pierre Trudeau called “Cdn Imperialism”! And his idiot Boy Justin is dedicated to that same goal- but now its referred to as “white privilege” and it involves BANKRUPTING CANADA so that a gang of LIE-berals and their racist pals can ride the rich govt gray train FOREVER!!!!!!)
Apparently killing 100M Gentiles isn't a red line for any Jew let alone most Jews. Is there a number that is a red line or is 'hunted to the point of extinction' still the only option on the table, like always.

I won't make you wait next time and we both know there will me more than one 'next time'. You can't fry an egg without cracking the shell first. I'm opening eyes that are already closed, that is not easy to comprehend when you are blind. Who should explain the NT, somebody that is the intended reader or somebody else that is not?

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Melania Trump: Fire deputy national security adviser
Associated Press
Published:
November 13, 2018
Updated:
November 13, 2018 10:56 PM EST
Melania Trump.ALAIN JOCARD / AFP / Getty Images
WASHINGTON — In an extraordinary move, Melania Trump called publicly Tuesday for the deputy national security adviser to be dismissed.
After reports circulated Tuesday that U.S. President Donald Trump had decided to remove Mira Ricardel from her post at the National Security Council, Stephanie Grisham, the first lady’s spokeswoman, released a statement that said: “It is the position of the Office of the First Lady that she no longer deserves the honour of serving in this White House.”
Shortly before the statement was issued, Ricardel was among a group of administration officials and other individuals who stood behind President Trump at a White House ceremony celebrating Diwali, the Hindu festival of lights.
Deputy National Security Adviser Mira Ricardel, right, watches as U.S. President Donald Trump arrives for a Diwali ceremonial lighting of the Diya in the Roosevelt Room of the White House, Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2018, in Washington. Evan Vucci / AP
The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday that the first lady’s staff and Ricardel had clashed during Mrs. Trump’s visit to Africa in October over such things as seating on the airplane and requests to use the council’s resources.
A White House official told The Associated Press that Ricardel wanted to travel to Africa with the first lady but was denied seating on the airplane because there was no room for her and several others who initially expected to make the trip. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss White House personnel matters, said Ricardel then threatened not to send any NSC staff.
Ricardel also is known to have clashed with Defence Secretary Jim Mattis over Pentagon political appointee choices since early in his tenure. And Pentagon officials have said privately they believe Ricardel had a hand in spreading rumours this year about Mattis falling from favour with the White House and perhaps departing.
Asked by a reporter today about Mrs. Trump’s office saying Ricardel no longer deserves to work in the White House, Mattis said, “I don’t comment on other people’s staffing issues.”
A spokesman for the National Security Council had no immediate comment.
Mrs. Trump is very protective of her husband and is considered to be an influential adviser, as many first ladies have been with their spouses.
She is also one of the most private first ladies in recent memory, which made the public announcement about her displeasure with a top West Wing official all the more surprising.
In an interview with ABC News during the five-day trip to Ghana, Mali, Kenya and Egypt last month, the first lady said there are people in the White House whom she and the president cannot trust. She declined to name anyone but said she had let the president know who they are.
“Well,” she said, “some people, they don’t work there anymore.”
Asked if some untrustworthy people still worked in the White House, Mrs. Trump replied, “Yes.”
Anita McBride, who was chief of staff to first lady Laura Bush, said there’s a lesson in the current first lady’s public pronouncement.
“The president supports Mrs. Trump’s activities and her work, which should be the signal to the rest of the staff to support her, too,” McBride, who has worked for three Republican presidents, said via email.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/melania-trump-fire-deputy-national-security-adviser