The Official Trump U.S Supreme Court Justice Nomination Thread

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I don't get the daily orders from Rightard HQ, and as we know, everything else is FAKE NEWS!

So you have no opinion alrighty then, I believe she allowed herself to be used, and I also believe something happened to her and her emotions were real and she used the emotion to target Kavanaugh, and she voluntarily dropped it before a full investigation into her history could be revealed. Proof to me is when her #metoo lawyers agreed to not pursue a lawsuit, or impeachment process with the Dems.
Oh, so all the hysterical shrieking about how she was setting up to run for office was rightard hysteria?
How disappointing. But, snowflakes gonna flake.

I never heard anything about her wanting to run for office, but the Dem. scheme failed even the ABA dropped the investigation.

American Bar Association drops review of Kavanaugh

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You tell me she didn't want to pursue it once Kavanaugh was confirmed

The whole charade makes one wonder why people like to get involved with shit from a foreign country anyway. The whole thing could have been terminated with the words "Boys will be boys and girls get emotional"

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The whole charade makes one wonder why people like to get involved with shit from a foreign country anyway. The whole thing could have been terminated with the words "Boys will be boys and girls get emotional"
So tell us. . . why do you like to get involved with shit from a foreign country anyway?