Trade WAR??!!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
China is running out of bullets in trade dispute: Wilbur Ross

Fox Business
Published on Sep 19, 2018
U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross discusses the effects that tariffs on Chinese goods have on future trade talks.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Yeah, Trump needs to watch himself - he's such a bloody egotist that he can't see that China is unlike no other and won't be bullied. He considers himself to be a good negotiator but I doubt the Chinese see him that way and are bullies like he is. It's going to be interesting (to say the least) to see where all this goes and I certainly hope it's not where some have suggested here. Isn't there someone who has some influence over the President or is he simply too stupid to take advice from others. Never mind, don't answer that ……
JMHO

IMO there will be a deal China needs the US market

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
MAGA!!

That'll fix those evil Canadians.
Are you watching the Trump show ( er press conference AKA Trump monologue )?? Apart from the fact that he does not even let a reporter complected a question.......... there was some comments about CDA, Trump does not like the CDN negotiators. and is prepared to do the tariff thing on cars .......

Trump also did NOT meet with Trudeau

I guess, he is not happy that he can't have his way as easily as HE wants.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Are you watching the Trump show ( er press conference AKA Trump monologue )?? Apart from the fact that he does not even let a reporter complected a question.......... there was some comments about CDA, Trump does not like the CDN negotiators. and is prepared to do the tariff thing on cars .......
Trump also did NOT meet with Trudeau
I guess, he is not happy that he can't have his way as easily as HE wants.
If he does the "tariff thing" on cars, he will find out within hours, where the REAL power lies in North America.

I double dog dare 'em.