Half of Canadians Want Refugees Deported

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Yes History reminds us what “ peace in our times “ looks like .
Under their breath it was,'Rest in pieces'. Our history of the world includes way to many references to 'point of extermination' for it to be considered to be 'peaceful'.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Yes History reminds us what “ peace in our times “ looks like .
So, because a fair portion of the world is still in the war mode, we need to follow their example. Dictators and those wanna be's are to be avoided. They use force not reason. How is the world ever going to experience peace if even the moderates go the way of threats instead of reason

Mum used to say if your "friend" dares or trys to persuade you to jump off a cliff would you do it? So if those at war (s) wants us to join them or perhaps to turn our collective backs on those in trouble we should do it? Come on!! What goes around comes around and it is never those advocating an aggressive path that suffer!! It is those who talk the talk who do not walk the walk to beware of!!

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
========================================================================================================

POOR Bluebyrdie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The majority of Cdns are DISGUSTED that LIE-berals are playing word games with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cdns are disgusted that LIE-berals are encouraging illegals and Fake Refugees to abuse our charity and to insult our intelligence with that TOTAL LACK of security checks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Panic stricken LIE-berals are aghast at how completely ALL their policies are FAILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals are horrified that they cannot silence their LEGION of critics by simply shouting "RACIST" at them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are creating civil unrest and breeding crime and terror with their bigotry, racist preferences and insanely costly vote buying in a frantic effort to cling to power at ANY PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are prepared to DESTROY Canada if they cannot dictate to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What does it take to get you to understand, there is nothing poor about me!! I

Where do you get the impression that Liberals are Racist...take a look at the composition of our government. Are they sexist NO! Please show us proof of what you rant about. I cannot even imagine the way you see the world around you. Do you check your house for Liberals before locking up for the night?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
What does it take to get you to understand, there is nothing poor about me!! I

Where do you get the impression that Liberals are Racist...take a look at the composition of our government. Are they sexist NO! Please show us proof of what you rant about. I cannot even imagine the way you see the world around you. Do you check your house for Liberals before locking up for the night?

========================================================================================================

POOR Bluebirdie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just do not get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ALL UNDERSTAND that you are rich in material things thanks to LIE-beral ENTITLEMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But we also know that you are POOR in logic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are POOR in appreciation of true democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are POOR in understanding how the world really works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are POOR in historical knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are POOR in honest civic virtues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In short you ARE A POOR PERSON- deficient in the sort of values that could stave off Cdn national bankruptcy and social chaos in our LIE-beral abused nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
spilledthebeer;2668365]

What Liberal entitlements? I get nothing from the Liberals.....please let me know if you do....Is there a special place to apply?

Oh dear me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor little Bluebyrdie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If LIE-berals were ever effectively FORBIDDEN to deny truth and reality then LIE-berals and their civil service union Hog

allies would BE SILENT FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The jig is up Byrdie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your LIE- beral overlords have been CAUGHT OUT WAY TO OFTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their greed and your benefit are EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The world is changing in ways that you will NEVER APPROVE OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you will NEVER have an effective rebuttal because the CDN MAJORITY SCORNS your views and values!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As proof I offer up the fact that all LIE-beral policy is under attack by many Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While all you offer is a variation on the LIE-beral David Dingwall Defense: railing "I AM ENTITLED"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you were TRULY ENTITLED then you would not be so distressed at the imminent DEMISE of the entire LIE-beral regime!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay- go ahead now Birdie: sputter again with indignation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Spiltbeer I am still waiting. I haven't a clue what you are talking about. Please let me know what Liberal entitlements? It seems you are in on something we haven't a clue about. Come on now don't keep it all to yourself ....let us all in on these entitlements we should be getting.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Spiltbeer I am still waiting. I haven't a clue what you are talking about. Please let me know what Liberal entitlements? It seems you are in on something we haven't a clue about. Come on now don't keep it all to yourself ....let us all in on these entitlements we should be getting.

Byrdie, byrdie in the sky.......dropped a BIG BAG of LIE-beral whitewash in my eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR TRIED TO ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go ahead -keep getting your feathers ruffled with INDIGNANT ENTITLEMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We ARE MAKING PROGRESS here..........since you have ceased making endless demands in support of loathsome LIE-berals and their civil service union Hog allies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now LIE-berals fortunes have fallen so low that you are now simply trying to cover your own ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor foolish LIE-berals such as yourself are just beginning to get an inkling of what will happen when federal LIE-berals hit the debt wall- as our Wynne-bag Ontari-owe LIE-berals have done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 2012- LIE-beral friendly news media told us that 97 percent of ALL DEFINED BENEFIT pension plans in CANADA were in

imminent danger of going bankrupt unless LIE-berals funneled BILLIONS MORE DOLLARS into those GOVT UNION PLANS!!!!!!!

WE have already seen TWO DEVALUATIONS of the General Motors pension plan- with the company formerly known as GENEROUS MOTORS- but no longer!!!!!

Workers at Sears are getting a fraction of the pension payout they hopped for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you expect IS NOT what you will get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bankruptcy hits us ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor little Byrdie- YOUR PENSION IS NO SAFER THAN ANY OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO SAFER regardless of it current financial status- and nurses do better than other civil servants thansk to the steady increase in the number of aged and sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So at least your former profession is NOT suffering the standard union drain in numbers of working contributers to the pension plan- nurses are in less danger of being laid off than other govt workers due to rising number of hospital visits- but you are still NOT SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you re IGNORING is the savage CUTS that future govts WILL IMPLEMENT - once we hit that debt wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When things get really UGLY- as in Greek style or Cypress mode- govt will GRAB ANY GRAVY IT CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should study up on the meaning and significance of a "means test"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One day soon- govt is going to STOP OFFERING up health care and other services for "FREE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cdn govts will one day soon be doing as Greeks did and they will slash and burn their way to balanced books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One day soon Cdn govt will do as the Cypriots did- and simply DRAIN TEN PERCENT OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you get sick an end up in hospital- govt will DECIDE- based on its need for GRAVY- whether or not to CHARGE YOU PERSONALLY for various medical services!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On day soon we will see credit card medicine in Canada if our govt hits the debt wall hard enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Civil service union Hogs are already advocating two tier medicine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With greedy and entitled Hogs assuming they will ALWAYS be on the upper tier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Govt is ALREADY rationing health care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals and Hogs labour under the same DELUSION- that they will be IMMUNE to the coming crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One fine day people like you will be RUDELY SURPRISED at how callous a bankrupt LIE-beral govt can be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Spiltbeer
"Poor little Byrdie- YOUR PENSION IS NO SAFER THAN ANY OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Stupud ........... Please get it through your fracking head.....I get two small pensions from the governments......The amount I got selling the farm land will be keeping me and my children's children very well. We bought that land WORKING on it for many years. I am set for life as are my child and grandchildren. That is what working and smarts provide in Canada.!

Your OPINIONS do not interest me one bit and to be frank are boring!!

It is too bad that those who do most of the complaining do not understand why some are able to do better than others and instead of getting off their duff and doing, they blame politicians for their own lack.

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Spiltbeer
"Poor little Byrdie- YOUR PENSION IS NO SAFER THAN ANY OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Stupud ........... Please get it through your fracking head.....I get two small pensions from the governments......The amount I got selling the farm land will be keeping me and my children's children very well. We bought that land WORKING on it for many years. I am set for life as are my child and grandchildren. That is what working and smarts provide in Canada.!

Your OPINIONS do not interest me one bit and to be frank are boring!!

It is too bad that those who do most of the complaining do not understand why some are able to do better than others and instead of getting off their duff and doing, they blame politicians for their own lack.

======================================================================================================

Oh poor, sad, misunderstood little Bluebyrdie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How awful that your arguments have been so fully POISONED by LIE-beral propaganda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that Our idiot Boy Justin is running the most costly and wasteful govt in Cdn history and that Wynne-bag LIE-berals have made Ontari-owe into the most indebted sub national political entity on the planet should have reduced any DECENT Cdn- one working with an actual conscience and a modicum of common sense- should have compelled any formerly staunch LIE-beral supporter to a state of embarrassed and shamed SILENCE for having been so foolish as to support such people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the plus side- you have- for the moment- given up ranting about LIE-beral Fake News!!!!!!!!!

Now you are just squawking “I am entitled, I am entitled”.......like a demented and probably over medicated Parrot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your personal Parrot routine is rather less offensive than your LIE-beral Fake News!!!!!!!!

And how awful that we have all learned how to speak “LIE-beral”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we know that when a LIE-berals states: “its just a SMALL pension” - we know that the grossly entitled LIE-beral thinks the pension is chump change- but the rest of us think its HUGE- and that LIE-beral “small pensions” are more than we can afford to pay!!!!!

When we hear a LIE-beral like you speak of your “small pensions” we automatically think of former Ontari-owe Hydro chief CEO Ellen Clitheroe!

POOR Ellen- she had a rough few years as Hydro CEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All sorts of ugly stuff about her arrogance and abuse of her benefits and position!!

Things got so bad- and her ENTITLEMENTS got so big that embarrassed LIE-beral Ontari-owe premier David Peterson fired her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Ellen- not yet even 50 years old and now out of a job and stuck with a ”small pension” of $337,000.00 per year- for LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you see Birdie- poor Ellen was pretty smart too!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Ellen has just as strong a sense of conscience and logic as you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

But that does not make her ENTITLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The poor Ellen was so distraught over being told she was NOT entitled- that she entered the priesthood and became an Anglican Minister- just so she would have something to keep her busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she got herself a HOBBY AS WELL- YES- she dabbled in LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!

She SUED Ontari-owe Hydro because her $337 grand pension for life was “too small”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So when you stand with LIE-berals you stand with GROSS HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE are all aware of the grand deal that Pierre Trudeau LIE-berals gave to Quebec dairy farmers- and hey- that is YOU Birdie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks to your posts we are aware that you were able to sell most of your farm land for sub divisions at a handsome profit!

But oh dear- the current generation of LIE-berals DESPISES what you have done!

Modern LIE-berals do not want us living in the green and pleasant countryside because it isnt environmentally friendly!!!!!!

LIE-berals want us jammed into little concrete boxes in the cities!!!!!!

LIE-berals now disdain new subdivisions because whenever one is built- it cuts into the supply of LIE-beral gravy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So people like you made out like bandits and are now telling the rest of us that what you have done is WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE NOT ENTITLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE NOT LIE-beral PALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes- those new subdivisions require new ambulance service, new hydro sub station, new police service, more snow plows, expanded park and recreational services, and etc- and this need for LIE-beral gravy is CAUSING FRICTION!!!!!!!!!!

Hogs want pay raises- not more govt infrastructure that LIE-berals cannot afford to maintain any way! As a Quebecois, you will not likely know that THREE MAJOR water main breaks have occurred in Toronto in the space of a week!!!!!!!

Yes- major roads closed, water services shut off so people in affected areas cannot wash or flush toilets!! Traffic jams and all sorts of delays as people struggle around the messes! Businesses forced to close for lack of water and people getting hit with reduced income from biz being temporarily closed for DAYS at a time! Cars stuck in flooded underground garages- and we will not know the final bills for some months while lawyers wrangle!

Last winter- Toronto/King St. Area was hit with several major explosions and fires as ancient transformers wore out- so more blocked roads and biz shut down and more govt costs to deal with the emergency that was caused by cheap ass LIE-berals not bothering to replace aged equipment!!!!!!!!!

Or we could dicsuss the ever increasing flood damage in Toronto due to the ever expanding amount od rainwater run off that is a function of PAVING OVER surrounding lands- WITHOUT the bother of planning where that water should go!!

Or what about the pet owners whose dogs DIED in Toronto a few years back???? ELECTROCUTED by coming in contact with faulty and worn out electrical “hand well” boxes beside lamp posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE endure all this flooding and other crap because for the last FORTY YEARS- LIE-berals have made the same constant choice- to give more gravy to civil service union Hogs and buy their votes- and leave maintenance of our infrastructure for another year!

And its not as if you do not have similar LIE-beral made problems in La Bell Province- just look at the crumbling Champlain Bridge!!!! A MAJOR transportation artery cut from 4 lanes to 2 to avoid having the rotting structure COLLAPSE completely- just like our Gardiner Expressway!

LIE-berals are doing all they can to cram us into little concrete city boxes so they can save on gravy!

IN 2015, LIE-berals promised our kids a better life- and then after the election, they told kids to forget it!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals want another MILLION people to live in Toronto- in spite of the reality that our public transit is ALREADY overloaded and worn out!!!!!!!

Things are getting so bad that our TTC is facing a lawsuit by a woman who was hit in the head by concrete crumbling from INSIDE the formerly grand Union Station- Union Station- is a MAJOR Toronto Transit hub that has been neglected like everything else LIE-berals are responsible for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But LIE-berals do not care about any of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They want us all to walk or bicycle to work- so they wont have to waste THEIR GRAVY on new transit!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Birdie- when you stand with LIE-berals YOU POISON your own position as well!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals want to FORCE us out of our cars- WITHOUT offering up any viable alternatives!!!!!!!!!!

An electric Toy car of the sort supported by LIE-berals costs TWICE AS MUCH as a comparable gas powered car- and that is AFTER the tax rebates!!!!!!!!!

Nissan Qashqai is advertised on Toronto tv for $20,000 Cdn while Tesla model 3 base price is over $35 grand U.S!!!!!

And these prices DO NOT INCLUDE the couple of thousand dollars needed to install a fast charger at your home!!!!

And depending on how far you commute- you may need a second charger at work!

LIE-berals are far to busy buying Hog votes and currying favour with drunken natives and Black Lives Matter bigots to do anything sensible like building more transit so it would be easier for LIE-berals just to persuade us not to drive!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all- the worse traffic gets- thanks to LIE-beral neglect- the easier it is to persuade people to accept miserable LIE-beral living conditions- in those little boxes!!!!!!!!!!!

And sadly- the LIE-beral effort to force us all into those little concrete boxes is NOT proving as environmentally friendly as LIE-berals hoped!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly- all the people who can afford it all jump into their GAS POWERED CARS and hit the road to your green and pleasant countryside every Friday!

Isnt that FUNNY?????????????????????????????

Well heeled down town dwellers who frequently walk to work often end up with a LARGER carbon foot print than suburban commuters due to all their weekend and holiday travelling !!!!!!!!!!!!

And the carbon foot print of a condo tower has a BIGGER carbon foot print thanks to all the glass and steel and concrete needed for construction- and the foundations of a condo tower require major excavation!!!!!!!!!!

And your house foundation is a mere scratch in the dirt compared to a tower so its very much cheaper and fuel efficient to dig!!!!!!

And of course the house owner shuts off all the lights at night while the condo has all its common areas, elevator lobbies and parking garage lit up 24/7 meaning energy draws that a house does not have!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well- LIE-beral environmental efforts are just one more FAILED STRETCH GOAL!!!!!!!!!!1

Recently the Ford govt cancelled the Wynne-bag LIE-beral carbon crap and trade tax- and now there is a $3 billion dollar hole in Ontari-owe finances!!!!!!!!!!

But how odd- LIE-berals told us the carbon crap and trade tax would save the environment........and yet that $3 billion dollars represents $1.5 billion dollars per year- and it ALSO REPRESENTS just about how much EXTRA GRAVY LIE-berals offered to Hogs in the first year of that 4 year contract- signed just before LIE-berals got thrown out of office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral contracts call for more gravy for Hogs in each of the next for years- and by ugly coincidence- LIE-beral carbon crap and trade calls for putting up the tax in each of the next 4 years as well!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Birdie- when you stand with LIE-berals you stand with people who issue all manner of Fake News about how they plan to save the environment!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your “small govt pension” is still LARGER than what most Cdns can ever hope for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE KNOW that Hogs are getting the equivalent of about 33 percent of pretax income invested in their pension plans- thanks to LIE-beral accounting of the sort that magically changed a “balanced” Ontari-owe budget into a $16 billion dollar black hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE also know that ordinary Cdns are only entitled to invest about 18 percent of pretax income into OUR RRSP`s and pensions since we are NOT LIE-beral friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LIE-beral FIX is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you side with LIE-berals you support Toronto garbage men and their well paid “jobs for life”!!!

Side with LIE-berals and you join teachers deliberately misrepresenting what is happening in our schools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teachers systematically issue Fake News- also known as “report cards”!!!!!!!!!

Teachers decide how much- IF ANYTHING- that they feel like telling us about what is happening in our schools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teachers are aided and abetted in this Fake News by school board trustees- with Durham District voting for a motion PREVENTING PARENTS from getting the news about how often 8 year olds are evacuated from class to protect them from violent students on rampages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet teachers will also cry the blues over how many of them are being ATTACKED by oput of control students in class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stand with LIE-berals and you stand with hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teachers decry the crumbling state of our schools- and IGNORE the reality that their golden pensions are so gross that govt is BORROWING MONEY to pay them since we cannot pay high enough taxes to support the “ENTITLED” as they demand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teachers decry the crumbling state of our infrastructure- since they are as likely to be inconvenienced as ordinary Cdns!!!!!!!

So WHY are Hogs supporting LIE-berals who are frantically buying the votes of swarms of illegals who lack the education and language skills to survive in our debt crippled economy???????????????

Hogs have shot themselves in both feet with this double dealing- Hogs want LIE-berals in power but do not want gravy wasted on illegals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hogs elected Our idiot Boy Justin because he promised to “save the middle class”- and of course the middle class is now paying thousands more in taxes!!!!!!!

Yes little Birdie- when you try to ram LIE-beral values down our throats you align yourself with all manner of LIE-beral HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should be sitting silent and ashamed of the LIE-beral mess you have supported so strongly- but you are too busy whining: “I AM ENTITLED”!!!!!!!!!

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Spiltbeer"- I have finally figured out your biggest problem. You do not understand the meaning not just how to spell most words, I.E. The difference for example between "entitlement" and "earned" or "work" and "free" or "hypocrisy" and " straight" Now I understand your main problem, I will explain the first two to you and then you really should educate yourself as to the others, Try getting a dictionary and do not simply read how to spell the words continue on to find out how to use them'

Entitlement - Believing one gets something for no reason except they want it. Earned - Exchanging work, energy and effort for a reward. Nothing being free

I have broken these two words down to the simplest terms for you. Good luck!!

Oh and don't forget to look up the difference between hogs and people. Rather essential. Wouldn't want to be charged for hunting the wrong species,would you?

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Spiltbeer"- I have finally figured out your biggest problem. You do not understand the meaning not just how to spell most words, I.E. The difference for example between "entitlement" and "earned" or "work" and "free" or "hypocrisy" and " straight" Now I understand your main problem, I will explain the first two to you and then you really should educate yourself as to the others, Try getting a dictionary and do not simply read how to spell the words continue on to find out how to use them'

Entitlement - Believing one gets something for no reason except they want it. Earned - Exchanging work, energy and effort for a reward. Nothing being free

I have broken these two words down to the simplest terms for you. Good luck!!

Oh and don't forget to look up the difference between hogs and people. Rather essential. Wouldn't want to be charged for hunting the wrong species,would you?

======================================================================================================

Poor addled Birdie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You confirm what author Peter C. Newman told us in his book: "When the Gods Changed"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newman bills himself as a staunch, life long LIE-beral- but even he is appalled at the current LIE-beral leadership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newman writes coherently and cogently regarding what he- the life long LIE-beral friend- DEPLORES as a total lack of plan, or goal for the current party memebership!!!!!!!!!

Newman argues that modern LIE-berals are dedicated ONLY to getting power and keeping power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newman documents the utter and dismal lack of moral basis or logical philosophy of modern LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!

Even former senior LIE-berals such as former federal finance minister John Manley have warned that LIE-beral spending is out of control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes- this is the essence of LIE-beralism- to have and hold ALL the power and all the money and have NO RESPONSIBILITY - simply because they ARE ENTITLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals rob us blind and tell us it is because they have EARNED the privilege!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By any reasonable measurement, Canada is bankrupt- and you -Bluebyrdie - play silly word games to HIDE that fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just consider the article below that illustrate what some civil service union Hogs have- to use your bigoted definition- EARNED thanks to their LIE-beral patronage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are tinkering with our electrical system yet again. They are working hard to turn our electrical system into a giant slush fund they can dip into as necessary to BUY VOTES.

LIE-berals cannot get elected unless they BUY plenty of civil service Working Family Hog votes! This means throwing LOTS of gravy at them-more every year. By 2018 LIE-berals will owe the Hogs in Ontari-owe something like THREE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS in deferred pension payments-and this does NOT cover what LIE-berals have promised to federal and municipal Hogs! We didn’t have the money when LIE-berals made the promises and bought the votes and we don’t have it now-but LIE-berals will do what they can to keep their special union supporters happy even as the rest of us freeze in the dark!

LIE-berals will owe OSSTF-high school teachers close to 55 Billion dollars for pension payments by 2018 and they owe the very much smaller power workers union a mere half billion for pensions-right now- but it all adds up-NINETEEN separate unions at the provincial level alone and they ALL have their hands out! So electricity costs (AND TAXES) go up to keep Hogs happy and LIE-berals in power and to hell with the country!

Of course it would be easier to keep electricity costs down if LIE-berals did not do the sort of crap described below:

The latest electrical mess that LIE-berals and their Toronto (Red) Star newspaper allies wants swept under the rug involves the conversion of a generating station in Thunder Bay from burning coal to burning `bio-mass`-that means pellets made from flammable waste products-meaning garbage/paper/wood sawdust and etc.

One would think that Lie-berals might have learned from the gas plant mess in Oakville but no-Lie-berals saved 2 seats in Oakville by scrapping the 2 gas plants at a cost OVER one billion dollars. And now we have Lie-berals spending enormous sums to convert the Thunder Bay generating plant to burn bio-mass and SAVE SIXTY UNION hydro worker jobs.....AND ALSO save 2 seats for Lie-berals in the area as well!

Its just too bad for tax payers that there is NO Cdn source for biomass fuel! ALL fuel for the newly converted plant MUST be shipped in from Europe! And Red Star media whores want to tell us it’s a great deal for the environment and for tax payers! Apparently Red Star does not believe there are any tax payers out there who do not belong to Lie-beral party or civil service unions! The pellets get shipped across 3000 MILES of ocean, then another 1000 miles up St Lawrence to Lake Superior and then its run in trucks to the generating plant. And the carbon footprint of all that shipping is HUGE!

And the COST to operate that biomass plant and produce that electricity is TWENTY FIVE TIMES HIGHER than any other form of generation in Ontari-owe! But hey-what price are Lie-berals NOT willing to pay (with OUR money) just so long as their civil service union Hogs are happy and keep voting Lie-beral?

And should we ask if Lie-berals did any comparison shopping before launching themselves into this mess? We might ask how much pollution would be produced if we kept on burning coal-but also put the best and latest models of air scrubbers on the chimneys? And then compared that result to the carbon footprint needed to collect all that biomass in European garbage trucks and haul it to a treatment plant and form it into pellets and then SHIP it to a sea port and load it on a ship for that 4000 MILE boat ride to Thunder Bay-and then off load it to trucks to be hauled to the generator- there to be BURNED for electricity generation,

Ontari-owe citizens don’t like incinerators as they spew out all manner of nasty stuff and isn’t the Thunder Bay biomass generator a fancy sort of incinerator-with a HUGE carbon trail stretching back to Europe? Did Lie-berals do ANY comparisons regarding the relative carbon footprints of various fuels? Apparently NOT! But they DID count union VOTES VERY CAREFULLY!

And did LIE-berals ever consider that they might be able to ship our natural gas from the prairies to Thunder Bay a LOT CHEAPER than buying crap from Europe? A one thousand mile pipeline from Saskatchewan versus a 4000 mile ship ride plus a horde of trucks running at each end to load and unload costly European pellets?

But building the pipeline would be time consuming even if it might be better for the environment in the long run -and of course civil service Hogs NEED JOBS NOW! LIE-berals cannot win votes by laying off Hogs till a pipe line is built! And was it not Ontari-owe LIE-berals that recently backed away from their plans to cut us off from heating our homes with natural gas and instead force us to use WAY MORE electricity? With LIE-berals collecting a nice little windfall profit!

Natural gas apparently is not good for us in our homes being used in modern furnaces with a heat recovery rate of about 95 percent but it IS good for LIE-beral electrical generation plants where over 30 percent of the heat energy is wasted going up the chimney? Unless of course Hog jobs are on the line and then its “full speed ahead with biomass and screw the environment and tax payer too?

And Red Star does not want to discuss the reality that electricity from the newly converted biomass plant costs TWENTY FIVE TIMES MORE than any other generating method! Media whores will sneer at Ontari-owe auditor general Bonnie Lysyk and will repeat the slurs of our Lie-beral energy minister that she is not intelligent enough to comment on the electrical generation file.....except that slur raises MORE questions that Red Star does not want to discuss!

Lie-berals PICKED Lysyk as their auditor-hired her away from Manitoba Hydro where she had been auditor in chief for ten years. Did Lie-berals not do their homework-yet again-and simply not realize she COULD comment intelligently on electrical generating issues? Or did they assume she was too dumb to find the skeletons buried in shallow graves in the Lie-beral electrical closet? Or did they assume they could muzzle her so that any skeletons she did find would not see the light of day?

And isnt it handy that Red Star and Lie-berals will so often sneer at their chosen but “inadequately informed” auditor but WONT speak at all about the truths she has exposed! Media whores ALLEGE almost daily that Lie-beral green energy is saving our environment-without the bother of producing any real facts. Yet at the same time they bury or IGNORE real facts about the green energy mess Lie-berals are making of our province! Would you like a LARGE slice of hypocrisy with your costly electricity?

If, as Lie-berals assert, that Lysyk is incompetent to study hydro books then why don’t they fire her? Or are they more likely afraid of the wrongful dismissal suit Lysyk would launch, and the public display of dirty Lie-beral laundry that would result ?

And there is the further question of why Lie-berals sold a portion of Ontari-owe Power generation and in the process BLOCK any access (now and into the future) to Hydro books by any public auditor. What are they trying to hide? And given the criminal behaviour and massive WASTE of public dollars in the gas plant messes, ORNGE, E-health and MARS, one has to assume the Lie-berals will have LOTS TO HIDE, once their bio-mess and hydro sales disasters are fully implemented!

Red Star whores tell us Lie-berals are looking for a local bio-mass fuel supply-I guess that means some Lie-beral `friend` will get a solid gold deal to make that fuel for Lie-berals...and just like the MARS building and the entire green energy mess, you have to ask how much it will cost to produce local bio-mess fuel? Will we get completely screwed with 30 times higher generation cost? Or will Lie-berals give us a break with ONLY 22 times higher generation costs?

Lie-berals and their media whore allies seem to think Ontari-owe is some weird sort of mushroom farm and that we all ought to be fed fresh ripe bullshit on a regular basis! And Red Star is aiding and abetting this shameless robbery!

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Spiltbeer:- Quote 'You confirm what author Peter C. Newman told us in his book: "When the Gods Changed"

I certainly do not!! I have not read that book but if what he writes is anything like your beliefs I certainly do not intend to.

From what I gather from what you write is:- 1. One should not work and if they do and actually earn a living, are to be thought of as contemptible 2:- if one does, one needs to be ashamed of it, 3. Government taxes must be spent on programs that cannot in anyway benefit the taxpayer. 4. Only those such as yourself should be allowed to take advantage of such programs. (you must tell me what programs you feel anyone making over $110,000 should do with anything over that amount) 5. I am not sure if you evem approve of an individual who makes enough to put aside in a private pension fund as the government allows or if you feel they should simply go and gamble it away? (My government pensions are 2400 a month.....and that is $2,400. ) That also takes in my nearly depleted RRSP funds. So no more crap about I don't deserve them after 30 years of honest labour.

These are only a few of my questions. It seems anything that is a benefit like Health Care, government pensions, probably even support for those crippled by disease or accident if given to citizens who are in need also is met with your disapproval right?

So, So until you come up with a much better way of usihg our tax monies your complaints are taken as coming from a miserably disgruntled old person and that is how I will continue to view your posts.

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Spiltbeer:- Quote 'You confirm what author Peter C. Newman told us in his book: "When the Gods Changed"

I certainly do not!! I have not read that book but if what he writes is anything like your beliefs I certainly do not intend to.

From what I gather from what you write is:- 1. One should not work and if they do and actually earn a living, are to be thought of as contemptible 2:- if one does, one needs to be ashamed of it, 3. Government taxes must be spent on programs that cannot in anyway benefit the taxpayer. 4. Only those such as yourself should be allowed to take advantage of such programs. (you must tell me what programs you feel anyone making over $110,000 should do with anything over that amount) 5. I am not sure if you evem approve of an individual who makes enough to put aside in a private pension fund as the government allows or if you feel they should simply go and gamble it away? (My government pensions are 2400 a month.....and that is $2,400. ) That also takes in my nearly depleted RRSP funds. So no more crap about I don't deserve them after 30 years of honest labour.

These are only a few of my questions. It seems anything that is a benefit like Health Care, government pensions, probably even support for those crippled by disease or accident if given to citizens who are in need also is met with your disapproval right?

So, So until you come up with a much better way of usihg our tax monies your complaints are taken as coming from a miserably disgruntled old person and that is how I will continue to view your posts.

Oh POOR, morally and ethically challenged and logic deficient little Birdie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are NOT a bluebyrd- you are an OSTRICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you have had your head buried in the sand for so very long that you do not even realize there is something above your buried head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter Newman is- as he states- A STAUNCH LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He BELIEVES that LIE-berals CAN be a force for good in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Newman, and former LIE-beral finance minister John Manley and others DO NOT BELIEVE the current LIE-beral leadership is doing ANY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yiur DELIBERATE BLINDNESS to anything such people as Newman and Manley have to offer is a DAMNING INDICTMENT of modern LIE-beral GREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some questions for you, see if you can actually answer ANY of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am betting you would prefer the Chinese Communist approach- beat and jail the people for making such comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it is this fascist and racist approach to all govt policy that will KILL the LIE-beral party!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some fun questions that LIE-berals don’t want us to ask:

If the Ontari-owe guaranteed income supplement is such a GRAND IDEA then WHY doesnt Our idiot Boy adopt it? Oh -right- just a SHAMELESS LIE-beral vote buying scheme that the idiot Boy does not need right now!!!!!

Why do LIE-berals consider it more environmentally dangerous to use pipelines to ship Alberta oil to Ontari-owe and Quebec than it is to run oil tankers up the Atlantic coast from Venezuela? The question is especially valid since Ottawa has in place much more stringent regulations for Cdn oil producers than for Venezuela!

Why are LIE-berals complacent about oil tankers on the east coast and getting berserk over tankers on the west coast? Is it because LIE-berals truly want to shut down ALL oil production in Canada as Our idiot Boy has told us he would? And does it give LIE-berals even one moment of worry when they contemplate the economic upheaval their polices will have on our lives?

There is damning evidence that Our idiot Boy Justin holds the same sort of anti western and anti “Cdn Imperialist” values as his father Pierre did. So why is Our idiot Boy so determined that we should keep buying oil for eastern Canada from socialist pest hole Venezuela instead of simply putting Cdns to work and shipping Alberta oil to eastern Canada- especially since Cdn oil is produced under tighter environmental regulations? Unless Our idiot Boy is exactly the sort of socialist anti Cdn and anti white airhead that I suspect him of being?

Former prime minister Stephen Harper took a lot of flack for refusing to sign on to the Kyoto Accord because he considered it an ineffectual waste of time- with the added bonus that it would cost Cdns major money in the form of carbon credits that would be purchased for corrupt third world countries so they could “reduce their carbon foot print”! But why have LIE-berals not explained HOW carbon credits will reduce third world use of carbon! In fact- simply handing Cdn cash to third world govt looks if it will push UP carbon use in those countries! After all, we have proof that those with more money WILL have a larger carbon foot print!

LIE-berals do not want us to ask what will happen to any carbon credit money we send to third world countries! Should we suspect that third world govts that are showered with Cdn carbon cash will splurge on new toys for their people- things like motorcycles and cars and energy gobbling air conditioners in that tropical heat- things LIE-berals want to forcibly restrict OUR use of? And how does that reduce third world carbon footprint? Or ours either?

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Siltbeer AS I said previously unntil you come up with a much better way of using our tax monies your complaints are taken as coming from a miserably disgruntled old person with no ethics whatever,that is how I will continue to view your posts.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Siltbeer AS I said previously unntil you come up with a much better way of using our tax monies your complaints are taken as coming from a miserably disgruntled old person with no ethics whatever,that is how I will continue to view your posts.
I am still one of those 50% of Canadians that want the illegal boarder crossers sent packing .